Doraemon and Nobita vs. The Pokemon races

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doraemon and Nobita vs. The Pokemon races

Ive started a comedy-fantasy fanfic series. Ill post another part as recent ones get completed.

It was a normal, sunny saturday in tokyo perfecture, and Doraemon and Nobita were sitting around in their room because they had nothing to do at all.

Nobita: Im bored.

Doraemon: Me too.

Nobita: Lets do something interesting.

Doraemon: Yea we should. Any ideas?

Nobita: Well, Remember when we used the Somewhere Door and ended up in a paralell universe where everything was the opposite?

Doraemon: Yea?

Nobita: Are you thinking what im Thinking?

Both: UNIVERSE TRAVEL!

Doraemon pulled the Somewhere Door out of his Pocket, and they both went though it.

They both ended up in a green field with a Bunch of trees around it.

Nobita: Huh, this doesnt seem to be a paralell universe, but it does seem kinda comforting here...........

Doraemon: Lets camp here for a while!

Nobita: Thats an awesome idea!

Doraemon and nobita camped there, and left the somewhere door open so they wouldnt get lost.

3 Hours later, they came out of the Camping Capsule very happy.

Nobita: That was fun.

Doraemon: Yeah, it was. We should do it again someti- OH SHIT! WHERES THE ****ING SOMEWHERE DOOR?

Nobita: I DONT KNOW! SOMEONE MUST'VE TOOK IT!

Doraemon: BUT HOW? THERES LITERALLY NOBODY HERE!

Nobita: OH DEAR ****ING LORD, WERE STRANDED HERE!

Suddenly, Nobita and Doraemon heard a noise coming from behind the trees. Nobita and Doraemon followed it, and soon enough.....

They encountered a great, big dark blue monster, with pointy ears, sharp teeth and a beige tummy!

Doraemon: HEY YOU FAT ****! GIVE US BACK OUR DOOR!

Out of nowhere, it picked up nobita by the torso. Just before the beast was about to eat him, Doraemon swallowed the Translation Konjac in hopes it would understand him.

Doraemon: LISTEN HERE YOU ****ING FAT***!!!

Suddenly it looked at him.

???: What? How can you understand me?

Doraemon: NEVER MIND THAT, JUST PUT MY FRIEND DOWN AND GIVE THAT THING BACK TO US YOU FAT***!!!

???: First of all, I am NOT a fat***, im a Snorlax, and Its natural for my body to be this shape. Second of all, No, im not putting this guy down because im sorry to disappoint, but this guy shall be my lunch for today.

Doraemon: GO EAT SOME OTHER PREY!!!

Snorlax: I SAID NO! YOU CANT MAKE ME, YOU STUPID PEST.

Doraemon: THATS ****ING IT! IM GONNA KICK YOUR GODDAMN ****ING ***!

Snorlax: Just try it, ****wad.

Doraemon then used the Big Light on himself and made himself bigger. Then he charged right at him, and clobbered him in the face!

Snorlax: WHAT? HOW THE **** DID YOU DO THAT?

Nobita was falling and Doraemon catched him before he touched the ground, and hid him in his pocket.

Doraemon: SHUT UP, FATLAX! I WILL DESTROY YOU!!!!

Doraemon: AIR CANNON!

BOOM!

The Snorlax went flying and out of Doraemon's Point of view.

Doraemon used the Small Light and made him his normal size again.

Nobita was safe for now, but Doraemon and Nobita still needed to find the Somewhere Door in order to get home.

to be continued.....
Working...
X