No announcement yet.

my artwork

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I got the pespective wrong on this one...

And I just need enough of you to dull the pain, just to get me through the night 'til we're twins again
    'Till we're stripped down to our skeletons again, 'till we're saints just swimming in our sins again
    I've got troubled thoughts and the self-esteem to match,
    what a catch..

Comment

i think its very well done, you can see the heads tilted more with the boy and slightly with the girl... well i gotta say this makes my nose bleed so youv done a good job!

Comment

haha. thanks searching.
        And I just need enough of you to dull the pain, just to get me through the night 'til we're twins again
        'Till we're stripped down to our skeletons again, 'till we're saints just swimming in our sins again
        what a catch..

Comment

That's really good because everything's at the right proportion. Nice drawing animegurl and keep it up.

Comment

Wow, that looks really nice.
            [[- L'Arc~en~Ciel Fan -]]

Comment

thanks, but I think it a little tweaked. I think his head is a little big heighth wise.
              what a catch..

Comment

I like the last one. Her hair is so soft looking, and they look so cute. ;_;
                Vist My deviantART Page

Comment

thanks Akuma-chan. my favorite part of that whole pic would be the girl.
                  what a catch..

Comment

mine too *blush*

Comment

a romantic one
                      very nice :D but few lil things I have to notice, I think her forehead has to be placed more in the front so that the distance between nose and forehead is a bit shorter(understand 0.o) the boys arm can have some more details too I think(muscles/ripples in clothes?)
                      oh and I LOVE the girls hair :D it looks very real for some reason =)
                      ..:: |[Pure Dutch-iness!]|::..

Comment

YES! Fiannaly! Some critisim!
                        what a catch..

Comment

here is my newest. I'll have one other later. ^^ btw, sorry about all the smudge marks, I didn't have an eraser. hehe

Last edited by animegurl; February 26th, 2006, 03:08 AM.
                          what a catch..

Comment

THeyre all really cool....i like the sheer bliss one a lot...
                            Its not a pain, its a suffering
                            Dog.DontSnatch.
                            In MadNess YOU Dwell....
                            I kissed my girl with my fist
                            Wanna know all about me?
                            Realization of dominance results in fear
                            Thank you Levon and Mr.Gundam for your avatars!

Comment

Ag, the last two ones you posted are absoloutley b-e-a-utiful! I love the way you draw the hair and the eyes are uber pretty. Gotta be a critic: on the one w/ the guy and girl- you should tweak the expression so she doesn't look so sad, and perhaps if she leaned into the kiss a bit more. The guys height is a bit off, but it would look really good if you made it a full picture and he was holding her, then it would be good. But anyway, I love them, they're sooooo cute!

Comment

That looks really nice.
                                [[- L'Arc~en~Ciel Fan -]]

Comment

Working...
                                X