• Show
Clear All

Very nice one, AG!!! :3
    She didn't want to be beautiful

She only wanted to create beautiful things

Taleen and Nutmeg: We are the Talmeg. 2017 Best AN couple

Comment

Thank you all
      And I just need enough of you to dull the pain, just to get me through the night 'til we're twins again
      'Till we're stripped down to our skeletons again, 'till we're saints just swimming in our sins again
      I've got troubled thoughts and the self-esteem to match,
      what a catch..

Comment

Wow your artwork has gotten even better gj ag!

Comment

It's been a while.
          Here's a watercolor for a local talent show table display I'm doing. I'll try to upload more soon.
          https://imgur.com/gallery/gC0HOju
          And I just need enough of you to dull the pain, just to get me through the night 'til we're twins again
          'Till we're stripped down to our skeletons again, 'till we're saints just swimming in our sins again
          what a catch..

Comment

That looks so awesome! Your art is in progress! Well done, sis :3

Loved the details of her dress and her hair and the coloring, really good.

Comment

Thank you Taleen. You'll have to let me know when you get that drawing I sent you
              what a catch..

Comment

Ohhh, you sent it? Yaaaaay, I'll sure let you know, thank youuu lots of lots! :3

Comment

Of course! I drew that for you
                  what a catch..

Comment

It's a favorite one, I'm gonna keep it forever

Comment

Looks like the image is missing for me animegurl Even the link says it can't be found
                      I long for that of which i dream of...

As one journey ends... another begins.

http://mirkz2005.deviantart.com/

Comment

I wondered. I tried to put it on private but I'll have to undo that lol.
                        what a catch..

Comment

It should be working now. MirKz
                          Last edited by animegurl; January 9th, 2019, 09:57 PM.
                          what a catch..

Comment

Oooo that works now, and wow, gorgeous
                            I'm jealous!
                            I long for that of which i dream of...

As one journey ends... another begins.

http://mirkz2005.deviantart.com/

Comment

I'm working on it. Watercolors are tough for me to wrap my brain around.
                              what a catch..

Comment

Here's one from tonight. https://imgur.com/gallery/K1rk40Q

I've been in a slump lately but I need to snap out of it. I have art that needs to be done.
                                what a catch..

Comment

Working...
                                X