No announcement yet.

my artwork

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Painted a sketch from a while back for the first day of MerMay. I dunno if I'll be able to keep it up for the whole month but I'll try to at least sketch if not post.

And I just need enough of you to dull the pain, just to get me through the night 'til we're twins again
    'Till we're stripped down to our skeletons again, 'till we're saints just swimming in our sins again
    I've got troubled thoughts and the self-esteem to match,
    what a catch..

Comment

Cool lines and a nice mix of colors! ^^
      She didn't want to be beautiful

She only wanted to create beautiful things

Taleen and Nutmeg: We are the Talmeg. 2017 Best AN couple

Comment

Thank you Taleen

While I've been drawing mermaids everyday, i haven't liked any until today.

Last edited by animegurl; May 7th, 2016, 10:58 PM.
        And I just need enough of you to dull the pain, just to get me through the night 'til we're twins again
        'Till we're stripped down to our skeletons again, 'till we're saints just swimming in our sins again
        what a catch..

Comment

A few more from this week. I've been slacking on the mermaids..

what a catch..

Comment

Yui is awesome
            Never Underestimate This Madwoman's Eternal Goober-ness
            AN's Alpha Female

Join the AN discord: https://discord.gg/eY55AVc

Comment

Sailor Jupiter has always been my favorite.
              Last edited by animegurl; July 8th, 2016, 02:28 PM.
              what a catch..

Comment

Originally posted by animegurl View Post
                Cos I need to exercise my brain and think of my own poses and figure out how to fix problems I come across.
                Do a a Pretty Cure in a fighty pose. You never do fighty action poses. You don't post them anyway.
                Avatar - Lotte the Succubus. Vampires need blood to survive. Succubi need another fluid from men.
                "The most fundamental fact about the ideas of the political left is that they do not work. Therefore we should not be surprised to find the left concentrated in institutions where ideas do not have to work in order to survive." -Thomas Sowell

Comment

old hat I never watched Pretty Cure. I'm working on Asuna in a fighty pose, I just suck at fighty poses.
                  Last edited by animegurl; July 9th, 2016, 06:26 PM.
                  what a catch..

Comment

I drew and colored Jasmine to test the Rendr No Show Thru paper i just got it's so fantastically magical.

what a catch..

Comment

Must just be me, when I clicked on all of them all I got was a blank page

Comment

Thats odd.. I don't know why it's doing that.
                        what a catch..

Comment

This is my first time going through this thread, very impressive work and it all looks great.
                          "I don't believe any of these things and I don't want to be agreed with about them … All I’m asking is that we take a look at this information, and … let's see if we can't disagree with this universe, just a little bit." - LRH

Comment

Thanks sazae
                            what a catch..

Comment

Originally posted by animegurl View Post
                              Thats odd.. I don't know why it's doing that.
                              Working now !

Comment

Awesome work AG!
                                Never Underestimate This Madwoman's Eternal Goober-ness
                                AN's Alpha Female

Join the AN discord: https://discord.gg/eY55AVc

Comment

Working...
                                X