Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daily doodles

Sorry it's sideways... :/
    And I just need enough of you to dull the pain, just to get me through the night 'til we're twins again
    'Till we're stripped down to our skeletons again, 'till we're saints just swimming in our sins again
    I've got troubled thoughts and the self-esteem to match,
    what a catch..

Comment

You've definitely improved. That's awesome to see.
      Want custom art?

Visit the link below!

KAIVERTA COMMISSIONS

Comment

Thank you
        And I just need enough of you to dull the pain, just to get me through the night 'til we're twins again
        'Till we're stripped down to our skeletons again, 'till we're saints just swimming in our sins again
        what a catch..

Comment

Since the site was down I wasn't able to post anything, but since I've been working I sadly haven't been drawing much. I really need to be sketching even just a little thing everyday.

Last edited by animegurl; April 18th, 2016, 08:03 PM.
          what a catch..

Comment

Man you've posted heaps since I last looked at this thread

Originally posted by animegurl View Post
            Yessssssss

Comment

The actual drawing I did that Marceline color study for flopped. Lol

So peeps! I need to sketch everyday and I need some ideas.
              what a catch..

Comment

How about google pictures! Just type "anime girl/boy", choose a picture and draw!
                She didn't want to be beautiful

She only wanted to create beautiful things

Taleen and Nutmeg: We are the Talmeg. 2017 Best AN couple

Comment

Cos I need to exercise my brain and think of my own poses and figure out how to fix problems I come across.
                  what a catch..

Comment

Well, I think you can do that after seeing so many poses. Like writing! You have to read a lot then you can write your own words. It's up to you, though I'm just suggesting ^^
                    She didn't want to be beautiful

She only wanted to create beautiful things

Comment

I suppose that's true.
                      what a catch..

Comment

There is an artist named InCase that has some material you might like to draw. His website is buttsmithy.com Give it a try.
                        "too much gun beats the alternative"--Elmer Keith
                        "It's an .88 magnum, it shoots through schools"--Johnny Dangerously

Comment

Just a quick Anna sketch today.

I need to be drawing more.
                          what a catch..

Comment

Maybe to help you draw every day, come up with a list like...

Monday - animals
                            Tuesday - flowers
                            Wednesday - inanimate objects
                            Thursday - something Disney
                            Friday - Someone (whether it's like your Mom that you know or like Thor who's hot)
                            Saturday - landscape
                            Sunday - Whatever you feel or just a day off

Maybe that will help you....I hope so.
                            Never Underestimate This Madwoman's Eternal Goober-ness
                            AN's Alpha Female

Join the AN discord: https://discord.gg/eY55AVc

Comment

That's a good idea nutmeg.
                              what a catch..

Comment

Thanks! You can change the list to whatever you want...Just give yourself some subject to pick from..
                                Never Underestimate This Madwoman's Eternal Goober-ness
                                AN's Alpha Female

Join the AN discord: https://discord.gg/eY55AVc

Comment

Working...
                                X