• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Life of Fantasy

I dream of a magical place

where anything is possible, anything is a may

After Mid-night party starts a special play

I could sit to drink a nice cup of coffee with my cat as we chat over the everyday

Lots of stories to tell, and I didn't know you can talk!

Dear, it's the magic of the magical place

Or maybe seeing your happy face, smiling all the time.

Oh, Cat! You're such a good speaker, aren't you?

And here he smiles

All that while

the arrival of his juice

Calling for a truce

to enjoy the night

and all the fairy lights

of the magical place

The joy is so clear

of the atmosphere

And the sound of singing

embrace the space

what a magical grace!

A life in my fantasy.

I wanted to write a story but that would've taken lots of time so I went for a poetic prose. Hope you enjoy it =D

When I'm older, I'll be silent beside you. I know words won't be enough
    and they won't need to know our names or our faces but they will carry on for us
    ​​​​​​​

Taleen and Nutmeg: We are the Talmeg. 2017 Best AN couple

Comment

Taleen Awesome job
      Never Underestimate This Madwoman's Eternal Goober-ness
      AN's Alpha Female

Comment

Pic #3

AN's Alpha Female

Comment

Let me give this a shot

Bad Luck Train

This is the story of train BDL-TR0N.

The story is that when anyone at all has a bad day they have a sudden urge to ride the train home.

It is said that this train collects all those who have bad days and allows them to have bad days together.

It does not matter to the train. It takes all problems big, small, urgent or trivial.

For example take the couple arguing in the back, there problem is that the boyfriend was thought to be cheating but the girlfriend didn't know that.

Or look at the women who looks quite grief-stricken, her problem is that she may have bought one too many breads at the store and his worried if she spent too much money.

The train solves all problems that lead to their bad days before they depart from train BDL-TR0N.

This is because once they depart they are born anew into happiness and peace of mind.

Oh I think this is your stop now.

have a good day and thank you for boarding train BDL-TR0N.

You fool, you shall soon know that The World's true power is, indeed the power to reign over this world!- DIO JoJo's bizarre Adventure

Avatar: DIO (JoJo bizarre Adventure)

Comment

Ok. I'll just wing it...

2: A Night OUT:

I was out with Tanuki-san enjoying the open atmosphere of the cafe when the waiter came and bought us our treats that we ordered. "Here we go", the waiter, a boy about my age, put down both the parfait I had ordered and the bowls that Tanuki-san had ordered. It all looked so, so good, like something out of one of those accounts on Instagram that has constant pictures of food all the time.

"Now then", Tanuki-san began, "Shall we talk?"

3: Thoughts on a Delayed Train:

Everything started to go awry when I saw the lady sitting across from us clutch her stomach. "Oh God", she moaned, "I think my water broke!"

The smartass tough guy that was standing next to her had a look of, "OH S**T" written on his face. "This isn't real, isn't it?" he asked, standing in front of the door. With him, a small girl, dressed in Lolita fashion, just side-eyed him and muttered, "What do you think?"

Off a little further down the train, I can hear a woman pointing at someone accusing them of groping her young companion that was probably her daughter. The accused was a blonde guy, probably not much older than me and had a gray bag, who promptly got his butt handed to him by a small girl dressed in the uniform of my rival school. She was a little ugly though; at least the daughter of the middle aged lady was cute and stylish. But...I digress. A little kid was just staring at everything going on as his father tried to get him away from it all.

Meanwhile, next to me, Kensuke just tweeted out EVERYTHING for all of the internet to see. As if most people would care anyway.
            Master Nutmeg guide us. Master Nutmeg protect us. Master Nutmeg teach us.
            In your light we thrive. In your wisdom we are humbled. We live only to serve you. Our lives are yours.

Comment

Taleen The more I looked at this picture, the more an idea came to me... and the shooting stars inspired me more than shenanigans. Hope you like it.

Taleen pedaled the bike faster.

"Oh wow! Look. It's starting!!" Nutmeg told her as she watched a meteor streak across the sky.

"I can't look! If I look, I'll wreck and we'll be later than we already are."

"It's not my fault we're late!"

"I can't wait for them to find that surprise tomorrow."

Nutmeg laughed. "I wish I could be there to see it."

Taleen went faster. She had to get to their meeting point. There were other 'shenanigans' on her agenda tonight. "You could sneak in. No one would notice."

"I can't miss class."

"I'll take notes for you."

Nutmeg thought a moment. "That's tempting." They stopped as they approached traffic. "Taleen, there's Shuuhei," Nutmeg whispered as she spotted her crush in a nearby cafe.

"Do you want Shuuhei or to watch the meteor shower?"

Nutmeg sighed. She wanted both. "The meteor shower." The light turned and she waved at Shuuhei. She didn't know that he had been watching her and that he waved back.

Taleen made it to the park a few minutes later. "Jazz is saving us a spot. Hurry!" Leaving their school bags in the basket on Taleen's bike, they hurried down to meet their friend.

"Sorry we're late," Taleen said as she laid on a blanket next to Jazz. Nutmeg sat next to her.

"Who is the extra blanket for?" Nutmeg asked.

"I invited someone else," Taleen replied. "Look!" She pointed up to the sky.

But Nutmeg wasn't looking at the sky. She was looking across the park where she saw Shuuhei. He was making his way toward them. "Taleen... did you...?" She trailed off unable to finish her question. "Hi, Shuuhei."

"Hi. I'm glad I'm not the only one who was late." He sat on the blanket next to Nutmeg.

"Taleen had something she was working on." Nutmeg laid back and looked up at the sky. "It's so pretty."

"I think you're prettier," Shuuhei said quietly.

Nutmeg flushed. Her cheeks burned. Shuuhei had just complimented her. "Thank you," she replied quietly.

The four of them laid in silence for a while watching the meteors fly across the sky.

"Oh come on!" Taleen muttered. "Will you two just go out on a date?!?!"

Nutmeg flushed again, and she could feel Shuuhei's eyes on her. Gathering her courage, she looked over at him.

"Tomorrow?" he asked.

Nutmeg nodded. "Yes."

He smiled. "Then it's a date."
              AN's Alpha Female

Comment

How come I only saw this now o.o

That was awesome, Meggzie I liked me as a friend and Nutmeg is kawaii desu ;3
                and they won't need to know our names or our faces but they will carry on for us
                ​​​​​​​

Comment

I wondered why you hadn't commented on it. Glad you like it. :33
                  AN's Alpha Female

Comment

I wonder why I wasn't notified of the mention o.0

You know I wouldn't miss reading your stories :3
                    ​​​​​​​

Comment

"YOU TAKE THAT BACK!"

It went without saying that the cosplay party did not go as planned. The first thing that went wrong was that Spy Princess had ordered a brand new Frozen Fever Elsa costume a month in advance, yet when the package came on the night of the so-called party, she opened it only to discover a black cloak and matching robes inside, along with what looked like a black metal stick with three pronged openings on one end and a switch in between them.

"No... NO...."

She was hesitant at first, but curiosity got the better of her as she tried on the robes. The mirror on her door already confirmed her worst fear: the robes she had on represented a character she loathed endlessly like no other character before. Not even Sousuke Aizen from Bleach could rival the immense hatred this one character inspired in Spy Princess. It was enough hatred to compel her to turn on the switch of her metal stick, igniting a crimson red plasma blade on each pronged end, giving it the illusion of a crossguarded claymore sword on fire. Glancing further into the mirror, Spy erupted with an uncontrollable burst of mad laughter as she slashed the mirror continuously with her crimson blade until the door it was hanging on fell over.

Spy Princess' journey to the dark side was complete.

"Yo, Spy! I take it your cosplay arrived in time?"

On the other end of where the door once was stood Taleen, herself dressed in sleeveless gray robes and bandages on each arm. In her hand was a metal stick similar to the one Spy had, only with one opening which spawned a light blue plasma blade.

"You..." Spy Princess growled at Taleen. "What did you DO?!"

"Silly Spy," Taleen replied in jest, "I'm just a humble Rey cosplayer. It's not like I planned your outfit or anything, though I knew how obviously tsundere you are for your new soulmate-"

"KYLO REN IS NOT MY SOULMATE!" Spy screamed, swinging her blade at Taleen, which she easily countered with her own.

"Of course he's your soulmate!" Taleen teased back as the two of them took turns crossing blades. "Face it, you're obsessed with the guy! You're obsessed with him on a magnitude no one else could match with anyone else!"

"Prove it."

"Well, you're cosplaying him right now, aren't you?"

Spy Princess then lifted up her free hand, expecting Taleen to be thrown off the stairs through some invisible force binding every living being. To her displeasure, nothing of the sort happened, making Taleen laugh even harder.

"D-Did you really think-" Taleen stopped herself to release even more laughter at Spy Princess' expense. "You REALLY thought the Force was a real thing just now, didn't you!?"

Spy was wordless, devoting all of her energy to blocking Taleen's teasing from her head as she lunged forward with her blade. Taleen immediately dodged, then turned on her heel and ran downstairs and away from the infuriated Spy. Once out of sight, Taleen deactivated her blade, then flipped open an old pocket cell phone to dial up her partner in crime.

"Yo, Nutmeg!" she cheerfully called. "Did you get all that?"

"Oh yes," came Nutmeg's voice on the other end. "This is totally going on Youtube. Your fight scene was simply amazing."

"Goooood!" Taleen replied. "Though I hope Spy eventually calms down enough to realize how TOTALLY AWESOME that was!"

"You do realize she just tried to kill you, right?"

"Pfft, with her clumsy skills? She couldn't cut her own wrist if she tried."

Spy Princess eventually decided to skip the cosplay party in light of obvious events, and instead focused on her writing for the night with Evanescence playing in the background.

"Dear diary," she began to write, only to stop herself upon realizing her loss for words. Only the bag of Twizzlers on her desk was able to calm her down enough to even consider writing her thoughts in the first place. After devouring the contents of the bag, she continued.

"Damn it, not even Kylo ****ing Ren can be serious with Twizzlers."
                      "I'm actually great at debating, as I've been informally trained by 4chan and Something Awful"
                      Alex Decay

Comment

That was fun to read! I liked that Taleen and Nutmeg are partners in crime and how Taleen teased Spy Princess. Kylo Ren's mistress xD
                        ​​​​​​​

Comment

Nice work Spy Princess. It was a fun story. Talmeg are amazing as usual.
                          AN's Alpha Female

Comment

Working...
                          X