• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Life of Fantasy

I dream of a magical place

where anything is possible, anything is a may

After Mid-night party starts a special play

I could sit to drink a nice cup of coffee with my cat as we chat over the everyday

Lots of stories to tell, and I didn't know you can talk!

Dear, it's the magic of the magical place

Or maybe seeing your happy face, smiling all the time.

Oh, Cat! You're such a good speaker, aren't you?

And here he smiles

All that while

the arrival of his juice

Calling for a truce

to enjoy the night

and all the fairy lights

of the magical place

The joy is so clear

of the atmosphere

And the sound of singing

embrace the space

what a magical grace!

A life in my fantasy.

I wanted to write a story but that would've taken lots of time so I went for a poetic prose. Hope you enjoy it =D

Do what you can't
    Taleen and Nutmeg: We are the Talmeg. 2017 Best AN couple

Comment

Taleen Awesome job
      Never Underestimate This Madwoman's Eternal Goober-ness
      AN's Alpha Female

Comment

Pic #3

Never Underestimate This Madwoman's Eternal Goober-ness
        AN's Alpha Female

Comment

Let me give this a shot

Bad Luck Train

This is the story of train BDL-TR0N.

The story is that when anyone at all has a bad day they have a sudden urge to ride the train home.

It is said that this train collects all those who have bad days and allows them to have bad days together.

It does not matter to the train. It takes all problems big, small, urgent or trivial.

For example take the couple arguing in the back, there problem is that the boyfriend was thought to be cheating but the girlfriend didn't know that.

Or look at the women who looks quite grief-stricken, her problem is that she may have bought one too many breads at the store and his worried if she spent too much money.

The train solves all problems that lead to their bad days before they depart from train BDL-TR0N.

This is because once they depart they are born anew into happiness and peace of mind.

Oh I think this is your stop now.

have a good day and thank you for boarding train BDL-TR0N.

A road is something you build yourself, so I Jotaro Kujo will show you how it's done. - Jotaro Kujo

Avatar: Jotaro Kujo (JoJo Bizarre Adventure Part 4 Diamond is Unbreakable)

Comment

Ok. I'll just wing it...

2: A Night OUT:

I was out with Tanuki-san enjoying the open atmosphere of the cafe when the waiter came and bought us our treats that we ordered. "Here we go", the waiter, a boy about my age, put down both the parfait I had ordered and the bowls that Tanuki-san had ordered. It all looked so, so good, like something out of one of those accounts on Instagram that has constant pictures of food all the time.

"Now then", Tanuki-san began, "Shall we talk?"

3: Thoughts on a Delayed Train:

Everything started to go awry when I saw the lady sitting across from us clutch her stomach. "Oh God", she moaned, "I think my water broke!"

The smartass tough guy that was standing next to her had a look of, "OH S**T" written on his face. "This isn't real, isn't it?" he asked, standing in front of the door. With him, a small girl, dressed in Lolita fashion, just side-eyed him and muttered, "What do you think?"

Off a little further down the train, I can hear a woman pointing at someone accusing them of groping her young companion that was probably her daughter. The accused was a blonde guy, probably not much older than me and had a gray bag, who promptly got his butt handed to him by a small girl dressed in the uniform of my rival school. She was a little ugly though; at least the daughter of the middle aged lady was cute and stylish. But...I digress. A little kid was just staring at everything going on as his father tried to get him away from it all.

Meanwhile, next to me, Kensuke just tweeted out EVERYTHING for all of the internet to see. As if most people would care anyway.
            Master Nutmeg guide us. Master Nutmeg protect us. Master Nutmeg teach us.
            In your light we thrive. In your wisdom we are humbled. We live only to serve you. Our lives are yours.

Comment

Working...
            X