Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The AN View Starring Goddy

....I did it. #SorrynotSorry

If enough people like this, then I"ll write more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sazae: And noooooooooooww....live from the Internet, get ready to talk about anime, life and why Philadelphia teams suck so hard! Hide your husbands, wives and your valuables, it's the Hostess with the mostess and the Queen of Posting, Goddess of Anime! Welcome to the AN View!

*audience cheers*

Thank you! And welcome to what I hope to be a long run of The AN View! As someone who's been here for a long time, I was quite surprised and honored when the powers that be asked me to host this since I've been here for a long time...

Haruhi: Hey I've been here as long as you. Where's my goddamn show?

Bernard: same.

Sazae: Sorry, darlin' I've been here as long as you too...

Well, what I was gonna say, before I was RUDELY interupted, was let's meet the rest of the AN crew here! Starting with my lovely announcer and sidekick, Sazae!

*audience cheers

Sazae: Thank you, it's good to be here. I was quite honored and happy when Miss Goddy asked me to announce her on this show and be a part of her crew!

Thanks Sazae! Next, the woman who makes me look good, ADS!

*a young pretty darkhaired girl comes out in a blue and white dress*

ADS: Hiiiii! It's fun dressing Goddy 'cause I can do whatever I want with her and she knows I got deets on her. *devilish grin* that I can useeee...heeheee

.......well, then. THank you ADS.

*ADS leaves*

Next up, is my other partner in crime, my executive producer Nutmeg who's happily pregnant with her first child! Congrats!

Nutmeg: Thanks. I can't wait until I can show my husband to you guys! I've been so, so happy. We're due in June!

*audience cheers and claps

*goes to couch*

And now, tonight's guest; he's been known as a legendary mangaka for years, thanks to his success as the mastermind and troll behind Bleach...

Tite Kubo: Troll? Oi...*screams in Japanese*

Tite Kubo!

*audience goes wild*'

Kubo: *screaming in Japanese* I AM A GOD THANK YOU VERY MUCH! THIS BITCH CRAZY!! I HAVE A BIGGER PENIS THAN TRUMP!!!!!!

Welcome Sensei! How have you been? Long time fan here...

Kubo: GURL PLEASE. I've read your comments. For the record...ISHIDA IS F*CKING BITCHES ALL OVER TOKYO AND URASHIMA IS DEAD DEAD DEADER THAN CHAD's BOXING CAREER.

Sazae: Yeah...we're gonna have to sensor that. Sorry, Sensei...but could you watch your language?

Also....I think you meant Urahara, Sensei...

Kubo: WHATEVER THE HELL HIS NAME WAS. *thinks* Though, Yoruichi is still alive. I think. Oh no, I had her die a painful death with Urako...'cause I needed a chick with big tits to die.

Moving on...let's meet our next guest; he's been a member of the original Bleach cast though not used too often of late...and he's our very own Nutmeg's hubby of two years, Shuuhei Hisagi!!

*crowd goes wild*

Shuuhei: Hey everyone! Hey Goddy! *kisses his wife* How's it going?

Kubo: Hey wanna hear the time that me, Oda and Kishimoto got shitfaced drunk and stole a llama one night? Except I don't remember much other than I was naked in bed with the llama and smelling like pee while Kishimoto was dressed like a cracked out version of Nico Robin...

Shuuhei: I also remember that one time where Aizen tried to get the German guy to do karaoke and all the German guy would do is David Hasselhoff songs...

Nutmeg: Or that stupid 99 Luftballons song....Germans have no taste in music apparently.

SORRY GERMAN VIEWERS!

Anyway, my final guest is a long time contrubutor to AN like myself, Sazae and Nutmeg. He'll be our Movie Correspondent. Ladies and Gentlemen...here's Plough with his Oscar picks!

Plough: *dressed by ADS in a Sailor Scout uniform* Hey everyone. It's good to be here!

Honey, why are you dressed like that?

Plough: I lost a bet with ADS.

ADS: I bet that Kubo couldn't go without being a dick at least once. Needless to say, he lost. *smiles* *looks at Kubo* I wanna hear about the Llama though. And that bastard Aizen OWES me 10 million

Plough: This is actually kind of comfortable though.

Sazae: I wouldn't sit with your legs open though or the FCC will really take us off.

Kubo: WHY THE HOBBIT DRESSED UP LIKE SAILOR MARS?

ADS: Don't call him a Hobbit. And second of all, Mars is the most beautiful Sailor Scout Ever ok?

Kubo: You and the Goddy woman scare Kubo.

That's all the time we have for now! If there's a next time, Plough will give his Oscar predictions, you'll meet more of the AN crew and my very special guest, George RR Martin! Also...why are tsunderes so damn cute but annoying?

THANKS FOR WATCHING!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like I said, if more want this, I'll include more of AN.

I'm sorry PLough and ADS. You will do more next time.
    Master Nutmeg guide us. Master Nutmeg protect us. Master Nutmeg teach us.
    In your light we thrive. In your wisdom we are humbled. We live only to serve you. Our lives are yours.

Please do more. I enjoyed this way to much
    "I donít believe any of these things and I donít want to be agreed with about them Ö All Iím asking is that we take a look at this information, and Ö letís see if we canít disagree with this universe, just a little bit." - LRH

Comment

Aizen called. He's outright begging to be in this one for once.

Also, when's Miko and Mala going to be here?
      "I'm actually great at debating, as I've been informally trained by 4chan and Something Awful"
      Alex Decay

Comment

Aizen is definitely coming. How could he not?

Oh, Miko and Mala are coming too. And yes, I meant that dirty.
        In your light we thrive. In your wisdom we are humbled. We live only to serve you. Our lives are yours.

Comment

I must be the tallest Hobbit ever...

Comment

Oh wow... I'm married and expecting a baby... with Shuuhei....

This was awesome. My only thing... next to your lines, can you put GOA or Goddy? You do it with everyone else.
            Never Underestimate This Madwoman's Eternal Goober-ness
            Taleen and Nutmeg: We are the Talmeg, nothing can stop us =D
            AN's Alpha Female

Comment

Sorry. I'll make it more understandable.

Comment

Just a suggestion. I really liked it though... and I loved reading about me and Shuuhei from someone other than me.
                AN's Alpha Female

Comment

I HAD to do it!

You deserve Shuuhei. Why not make you his waifu?

Comment

Aw. Thanks.
                    AN's Alpha Female

Comment

Another story added, good to see that! Nice one GOA, seems fun :3

Who's Kubo?
                      Fear doesn't prevent death. It prevents life -Naguib Mahfouz

Comment

Originally posted by Taleen View Post

Who's Kubo?
                        Tite Kubo... the troll who wrote Bleach.
                        AN's Alpha Female

Comment

Ohh, now I get it, I thought he was someone banned from here.

Comment

Originally posted by Taleen View Post

Who's Kubo?

A lot of the jokes are from the Bleach forum when that was active.

Don't worry. I'll include you!

Comment

I never worried, I knew you would ;3

Comment

Working...
                              X