Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice shout out to ADS's story

Just caught up to everything. It's been kind of crazy this week
    Master Nutmeg guide us. Master Nutmeg protect us. Master Nutmeg teach us.
    In your light we thrive. In your wisdom we are humbled. We live only to serve you. Our lives are yours.

Comment

I may be the harbinger of evil in one story which is awesome but I like being the caring romantic in this one.
      "I donít believe any of these things and I donít want to be agreed with about them Ö All Iím asking is that we take a look at this information, and Ö letís see if we canít disagree with this universe, just a little bit." - LRH

Comment

Originally posted by Sazae View Post
        I may be the harbinger of evil in one story which is awesome but I like being the caring romantic in this one.
        I keep meaning to have you give Shuuhei some condoms with the whole "Don't be a fool, wrap your tool" comment.... but it never works out when I type it.
        Never Underestimate This Madwoman's Eternal Goober-ness
        Taleen and Nutmeg: We are the Talmeg, nothing can stop us =D
        AN's Alpha Female

Comment

Shuuhei needs to know that unless he likes to feel the burn he has to keep that fireman hat on his "head" at all times.
          "I donít believe any of these things and I donít want to be agreed with about them Ö All Iím asking is that we take a look at this information, and Ö letís see if we canít disagree with this universe, just a little bit." - LRH

Comment

What are you implying about our dear, sweet, innocent Nutmeg???
            AN's Alpha Female

Comment

I'm implying that no matter what you need to stay in the biosuit or get ready to have some AZO and antibiotics on hand

Comment

That's a cool chapter and I liked ADS story reference ...will something bad happen next?
                Sometimes I wish I was an octopus so I could slap eight people at once

Comment

Originally posted by Nutmeg View Post

I keep meaning to have you give Shuuhei some condoms with the whole "Don't be a fool, wrap your tool" comment.... but it never works out when I type it.
                  *raises* I"ll tell Shuuhei to keep it wrapped.
                  Master Nutmeg guide us. Master Nutmeg protect us. Master Nutmeg teach us.
                  In your light we thrive. In your wisdom we are humbled. We live only to serve you. Our lives are yours.

Comment

Just for the record, no, my story will not turn out to be all just a dream this continuity's ADS had.

But yes, Shuuhei needs to not be silly and wrap that dilly.
                    "I'm actually great at debating, as I've been informally trained by 4chan and Something Awful"
                    Alex Decay

Comment

Chapter 17 - Graduation and Traveling

"OK. That settles it. We're going to the beach for a couple of days the weekend after graduation," Nutmeg summarized. "Jazz's parents are renting a beach house for us to use. We're taking turns with the cooking and cleaning. We'll all chip in for groceries when we get there."

"Any adults coming along on this trip?" Jazz asked.

Nutmeg stared at him a moment. "Well yeah.... us. We're all adults now."

"Well we are. You still have a few weeks," Shuuhei reminded her.

"Right. So everyone but me. Gotta love summer birthdays."

"I'll be able to bring Cake, right?" Taleen asked.

"Of course you can."

"I have to get to work," Shuuhei told them as he kissed Nutmeg on the cheek.

"Plough and I are going to go work on his powers." Jazz clapped his hands together.

"I'm going to stay and have some cake!"

Shuuhei smiled at Taleen. "I'll bring it right over." The boys left the table.

"I can't believe you stay here while Shuuhei works."

Nutmeg shrugged. "It's not for long. I do homework or read while he's working. Plus I get to watch him." She smiled as she looked over at Shuuhei. "I'm glad you stayed. There's something I want to ask you."

"Sure thing."

"My parents are selling their house, so I have to move out. Do you want to move into an apartment with me?"

"Oh." Taleen looked down at the cake Shuuhei had placed in front of her. "I already have a dorm at the University. Can you get a dorm?"

"I tried. They are all filled."

"I'm sure you'll figure something out."

Nutmeg was quiet on the walk home with Shuuhei.

"Why didn't you ask me?" he inquired quietly.

"What?"

"Why didn't you ask me to move in with you?"

"Oh. You already have an apartment. I didn't think you'd want to move."

"You could move in with me," Shuuhei suggested.

"Your apartment is kinda small."

"True. I don't know where we'd put all your Chucks."

"Well there is that."

"So we'd need to find a bigger place."

"You're serious?"

"I wasn't thinking about moving, but if it means moving in with you, I think I can handle that." He smiled at her.

They sat on a train headed for the beach. Nutmeg's head rested on Shuuhei's shoulder. ADS sat on the other side of Shuuhei. Plough, Taleen and Jazz sat across from them.

"I can't believe she's asleep," Jazz said.

"Her parents left late last night. They aren't coming back for her birthday. She was upset about it."

"Yeah, she texted me about that last night," Plough told them.

Shuuhei nodded. "She said she was going to talk to you."

"How do they feel about you two living together?" ADS asked.

"I don't think she's told them."

"They know she's getting an apartment," Taleen said. "They just don't know that it's with Shuuhei."

He nodded and decided not to mention that Nutmeg's parents still thought she was getting an apartment with Taleen.

"Have you found a place yet?"

"I think so, but we'll know for sure in a couple of days."

"We should do something for her birthday!" Taleen grabbed a notebook out of her bag. "Maybe a party?"

"We could," Shuuhei agreed.

Placing the notebook on the table, Taleen began to write. "Where?"

"You're place," Shuuhei suggested. He gestured for the pencil and then began to write. 'Surprise Party. I'll get her there. Invite some other people she had classes with?'

"Yes. I like that."

"How will we get their contact info?"

'Her phone.'

"Oh. Good idea," Jazz replied.

The five of them made plans in silence while Nutmeg slept.

Jazz lead them into the biggest room of the beach house; the master bedroom. "This is where Shuuhei and Nutmeg will be staying."

"We don't have..." Nutmeg started.

"It's ok. We understand," Jazz told her.

"I don't mind sharing a room with Taleen," Nutmeg protested.

"My room has that small bed," Taleen reminded her.

"Now you make it sound like you don't want to sleep with me," Shuuhei teased.

She turned to face him. "It's not that. It's just..."

"We're going to go unpack," Taleen said as the rest of them left Shuuhei and Nutmeg alone.

Shuuhei took her hand. "It will be fine."

"Are you sure? What if...?"

"I'm prepared for what if." Opening his duffel bag, Shuuhei showed her a small box. "Sazae gave me these before we left. He told me 'don't be a fool, wrap your tool'. While Jazz," Shuuhei reached into his pocket and pulled out a few wrappers. "Don't be silly. Wrap your willy."

Nutmeg laughed. "So they all think we're having sex?"

He smiled at her. "Apparently." Kissing her lightly, Shuuhei asked, "The question is, are we still going to wait until your birthday or are we going to have sex after we move in together?"

"I guess it depends on when our move in date is." Nutmeg took the condoms out of Shuuhei's hand and tossed them on the bed. "I say from this point, it happens when it happens."
                      AN's Alpha Female

Comment

That was a very nice chapter! I like how supportive friend Taleen is there and cake <33 =D

Worth the waiting, except we won't know the real next chapter, will we?

Comment

Chapter 18: At the Beach

Nutmeg stood out on the balcony and watched the water. It was early and she hadn't wanted to wake Shuuhei. She smiled as she remembered that they had done nothing more than cuddled before they went to sleep. They had agreed that despite being prepared for what if, they want to be alone and not in a house full of people their first time.

She sighed as she thought back to the last conversation she had with her parents. They wouldn't be coming back for her birthday in a few weeks. That saddened her. Shuuhei had understood and he'd told her about his first birthday without his parents. Nutmeg had felt bad. At least she'd be able to talk to her parents on her birthday. Shuuhei didn't have that. She decided that for his birthday this year, they would celebrate.

Shuuhei walked up behind Nutmeg and wrapped his arms around her. "What are you doing?"

"Watching the water."

He kissed the top of her head. "Have you been up long?"

"I have no idea what time it is. I got up at 6:30, but I was awake for a bit before that."

"It's 7. Do you think anyone else is up?"

"Taleen is. I saw her walking on the beach earlier. I haven't seen anyone else, but I know Plough and ADS will sleep in. I don't know about Jazz."

"Do you want to go for a walk on the beach?"

"Sure. Maybe the others will be up by the time we get back. Then we can make breakfast."

When they walked back into the beach house after their walk, Taleen was in the kitchen making breakfast.

"Shuuhei, go wake up the others," she told him.

"What can I do?"

"Set the table. I saw you two coming back so I started breakfast. How was last night?"

"Good."

"Why just good?"

"What do you mean?" Nutmeg asked as she looked at her friend. Then it clicked. "We did not do anything last night. We just slept."

"If you say so." Taleen looked past Nutmeg. "Who owes me money?"

The boys grumbled.

"You bet on us?" Nutmeg said in disbelief.

"No, I bet against you. So I win!"

Nutmeg stood there stunned for a moment until Shuuhei lead her to a chair. "They are betting on our sex life," she whispered.

"Then we'll have to place our own bet and win their money." He smiled at her.

"Why am I carrying this thing? It weighs a ton," Plough complained.

"Because everyone else has their hands full," ADS commented.

"I get that. I mean... nevermind." Plough reached out and wrapped his powers around the cooler. It began to float off the ground. "OK. That's better."

They all laid out towels and blankets on the sand. Before Nutmeg could do more than take off her beach wrap, Shuuhei grabbed her hand and they ran toward the water. The waves crashed at their ankles as they broke through them. When the water was chest high, they looked back at their friends to see if anyone had followed them.

ADS and Taleen were both in dresses under one of the umbrellas. Jazz was fighting with a tube of sunscreen, and Plough was starting to make his way out to them.

"Why can't I move people?" he muttered as he fought with the waves. Nutmeg and Shuuhei laughed at him. Plough caught up to them.

"Blech," Jazz grumbled when he finally met up with the trio. "Salt water is so gross. This wave hit me and I swallowed a ton of it."

"I hope we get a place with a pool," Nutmeg confessed.

"The one we're looking at in a couple days has a pool," Shuuhei reminded her.

"That one is my favorite from the pictures. I really hope I'm not disappointed."

"Sweet. We could have a pool party there every day," Jazz exclaimed.

"Not every day," Nutmeg and Shuuhei replied together.

After they had eaten lunch, they decided on a friendly 3-on-3 volleyball game. Taleen and Shuuhei were chosen as the captains. Shuuhei's first pick was Jazz, while Taleen's first pick was ADS. Then Shuuhei surprised them when he picked Plough as his third teammate.

Nutmeg stared at him in shock. "What...?"

Shuuhei kissed her cheek. "I love you, but we both know you suck at sports."

"Yeah, but..."

"It's okay, Nutmeg," Taleen interrupted. "I don't care if you suck. I just want to have fun!"

With one last look at her boyfriend, Nutmeg walked over to stand with Taleen and ADS.

"I thought..." ADS began.

"I know, but Shuuhei doesn't." Nutmeg smiled.

"Know what?" Taleen asked.

Nutmeg whispered to her.

Taleen grinned. "So you do want to serve first or last?"

"I'll go first." Nutmeg took the ball. "Alright. Let's get this over with." In an attempt to make it look like she didn't know what she was doing, Nutmeg dropped the ball and picked it up. She wasn't sure that Shuuhei caught the competitive look she sent him. She only knew that this serve had to be perfect. The ball flew out of her hand and into the air. The boys on the other side of the net could only watch as the ball fell into the sand at their feet, giving Taleen's team the first point. "I might suck at sports, but I'm good at serving in volleyball."
                          Shuuhei stared at her a moment.

"Well if Shuuhei was going to get any, he's not now," Jazz commented.

"Ready?" Nutmeg asked as she prepared her next serve. The boys were ready, but they still couldn't get the ball back over the net. Taleen's team scored their second point.

They found that with Nutmeg serving, they scored more points. Shuuhei's team had no idea how to counter her serves well. The only points they had scored, had been when Taleen or ADS had served.

The game concluded 45 minutes later when Taleen's team scored their 25th point.

Shuuhei walked over to Nutmeg. "I'm sorry. I'll never not pick you for my team."

She kissed him. "No, you're right. I usually suck at sports. Volleyball is the only thing I'm good at, and I'm still not that great."

"You won for your team."

Nutmeg shrugged. "That was just for fun, and because you didn't think I'd be good at it."

Shuuhei smiled at her. "I almost took off my shirt to distract you."

She laughed. "That wouldn't have distracted me. Maybe if you had taken off your pants, but I've seen you without a shirt on before. I'm getting used to it."

He kissed her. "What day did you put as your bet?"

"I'm not going to tell you. We'll see who was right."
                          AN's Alpha Female

Comment

Shuuhei knew I am bad at volleyball and picked me on purpose to let his girlfriend win.

Comment

That was a really fun to read chapter, loved it a lot, Nutmeg! Can't wait to see what will happen next. =)

Comment

If all goes well, you might not have to wait long.
                                AN's Alpha Female

Comment

Working...
                                X