Nutmeg's Untitled Shuuhei AN Story

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nutmeg's Untitled Shuuhei AN Story

Taleen asked me to write a story with her, me, and Shuuhei in it... so I started this.

If you have ideas, corrections, or comments, reply!!

If you wanna be added in as a character - just let me know!

No set update time... so we'll see how often I update.
    Last edited by Nutmeg; January 1st, 2017, 08:47 PM.
    Never Underestimate This Madwoman's Eternal Goober-ness
    Taleen and Nutmeg: We are the Talmeg, nothing can stop us =D
    AN's Alpha Female

Avatar: Diana, Little Witch Academia

Chapter 1: Purple Hair

"Oh wow!"

"You think so?" Nutmeg asked.

"Yes." Taleen grinned at her friend. "I really like it."

Nutmeg smiled. "I do too."

"I didn't notice it much at first, but when the light hit it. WHAM! You can really see all that purple."

Nutmeg ran a hand through her hair. "I only had the pieces around my face done. I wasn't sure if I wanted to make all of my hair purple."

"No. This is good. Like this."

The two girls sat at a picnic table for lunch. They didn't have their morning classes together, but they had all their classes after lunch together. While Taleen began discussing all the ways Nutmeg could do her hair to show off her new purple highlights, Nutmeg stared off into the distance. When Taleen noticed, she followed her friend's gaze.

"Again?" she asked.

"What?" Nutmeg asked.

"You're watching him again."

"He's really smart, and nice." Nutmeg opened her lunch., "And he's hot."

"Maybe you should cool him off." Taleen giggled.

"Not that kind of hot." She glanced over at him again - Shuuhei Hisagi. He didn't know she existed, but Nutmeg had been watching him from afar since the beginning of the school year.

"I heard our class is going to be pairing up with his class for a project," Taleen said, nonchalantly.

"What?"

Taleen shrugged and then looked at Nutmeg with a wicked smile on her face. "You two should work together."

"Work? Together? With...?"
    AN's Alpha Female

Comment

Lol I read it again and probably will read it again later because yeah, I like it and also like being part of the story =D
      cras numquam scire

Comment

Keep going...:D

Master Nutmeg guide us. Master Nutmeg protect us. Master Nutmeg teach us.
        In your light we thrive. In your wisdom we are humbled. We live only to serve you. Our lives are yours.

Comment

Chapter 2: The Pairing

Taleen and Nutmeg walked into the classroom and sat next to Superplough. Nutmeg and Superplough had been friends for a long time, and it was hard not to like Taleen. Everyone liked Taleen.

"Check out Nutmeg's hair!" Taleen exclaimed as she sat down.

"I wanted Plough to notice on his own!"

"Oh. You went with purple. It looks good and it matches your Chucks," Plough noted.

"Thanks. That's why I wore the purple Chucks today." Nutmeg looked around the room. "There's a lot of people in here."

"I told you!" Taleen reminded her. "Master Philly said he was combining his classes."

"Why would he do that?" Plough asked.

Taleen shrugged.

"Guys, look," Nutmeg whispered as she watched the door. The three friends watched as Shuuhei walked in. He scanned the room, pausing for a moment when he saw Nutmeg. She quickly turned around and waited for their teacher to show up.

"Oh. Now you can watch him all afternoon too," Taleen teased.

Before Nutmeg could reply, ThePhillyFlash came in.

"Alright. Someone tell me how do you count cows?" he asked as he stood in front of the class. He waited a moment, but no one answered. "A cow-culator." He laughed and a couple of students laughed with him. "As some of you noticed, I have combined my morning class and my afternoon class. We're going to be pairing off and working together; one student from each class in each couple. According to the weather predictors, we're expecting sunny skies for the next week so we'll be able to spread out to the courtyard."

The students watched as Philly pulled out a hat from behind his desk.

"In this hat, I have all the names of my morning class." Philly shook the hat. "I'm going to have my afternoon class come forward and draw a name. That person will be your partner."

Taleen looked at Plough and Nutmeg. "I'll go draw our names."

Plough looked at Nutmeg. "Are you hoping to get Shuuhei as your partner?"

"I...uh... I don't know. What would I say to him?" She couldn't look at Shuuhei. He sat a few rows behind her, and Nutmeg didn't want to be obvious.

"I think you'd start off with your name, and then whatever this project is."

"Right."

"Yosh! I got them." Taleen smiled as she handed her friends their pieces of paper.

Nutmeg stared at the name on her paper.

Philly began speaking again. "OK. I'm going to call out your name, and you'll tell me who you got." He began but Nutmeg couldn't hear him. She could barely breathe. It wasn't until Plough nudged her that she heard Philly call her name a second time. "Who do you have, Nutmeg?"

"Master, Nutmeg has Shuuhei!" Taleen smirked.
          Last edited by Nutmeg; January 1st, 2017, 09:58 PM.
          AN's Alpha Female

Comment

Ask and you shall receive goddessofanime. Do you want to be included in this?
            AN's Alpha Female

Comment

Sure. It'll be an honor
              Master Nutmeg guide us. Master Nutmeg protect us. Master Nutmeg teach us.
              In your light we thrive. In your wisdom we are humbled. We live only to serve you. Our lives are yours.

Comment

ThePhillyFlash Lol Nutmeg did a great job as you there xD

Keep the awesomeness coming, gal!
                cras numquam scire

Comment

Originally posted by goddessofanime View Post
                  Sure. It'll be an honor
                  Any particular role you want? Student? Teacher? Random Friend?
                  AN's Alpha Female

Comment

Please tell me Aizen isn't invited.
                    "I'm actually great at debating, as I've been informally trained by 4chan and Something Awful"
                    Alex Decay

Comment

I think Shuuhei is the only Bleach character I'm putting in.
                      AN's Alpha Female

Comment

Chapter 3: Silence

Nutmeg sat in her seat, frozen. The rest of the class had started dividing up, but she couldn't move.

"Are you going to be alright?" Plough whispered.

Before Nutmeg could answer, someone stepped up next to her.

"Hi, Nutmeg. I'm Shuuhei. Do you want to go outside?"

With a nudge from Plough, Nutmeg picked up her books and followed Shuuhei out into the courtyard.

They sat on opposite sides of a table in the courtyard not far from where Nutmeg had eaten lunch with Taleen. Shuuhei glanced over the information Philly had given them about the project. He looked over the top of his paper at Nutmeg, but she was still reading. Shuuhei smiled to himself. Coming outside had been a good idea. The sun hit her hair and highlighted the purple he thought he'd noticed earlier. He thought she was pretty before, but now she was more beautiful to him.

"How do you want to do this?" he asked. She sat silently, still staring at the paper. Shuuhei waited a few minutes, but she didn't answer him. "How about we each come up with some ideas, and then we can share them?" he suggested.

Nutmeg nodded and opened her notebook. She couldn't look at him. She couldn't talk to him. Her mouth wasn't working. Words weren't forming. He looked at her! And he said her name! She couldn't focus on the project they had been given. Instead Nutmeg wrote down what she was feeling.

Twenty minutes later, Shuuhei noticed she was still writing. He wondered how detailed she was being about their project. He hadn't been too detailed; just a basic outline. Shuuhei was tired of writing. He wanted to have a conversation with her. He'd been thinking about talking to Nutmeg for a while, but he hadn't known how to approach her.

"Are you ready to share, Nutmeg?" he asked her.

Nutmeg looked at him and shook her head. Mentally, she was cursing herself. She was supposed to be writing about the project. Not about him. Glancing down at her paper, she knew she couldn't let Shuuhei read it. She opened her mouth to say something, but no words came out. Gathering her things, Nutmeg stood and ran away from the table. As she ran past him, something fell out of her pocket without her noticing.
                        AN's Alpha Female

Comment

That was awesome! Poor Nutmeg ...but still cute somehow lol
                          cras numquam scire

Comment

Shuuhei makes her all tongue-tied, but it looks like he likes her too.
                            AN's Alpha Female

Comment

More love interests are needed. Schools are always full of people all falling for each other. The primary storyline is the Nutmeg Shuuhei match but backgroud love tales are needed.
                              "I donít believe any of these things and I donít want to be agreed with about them Ö All Iím asking is that we take a look at this information, and Ö letís see if we canít disagree with this universe, just a little bit." - LRH

Comment

Working...
                              X