No announcement yet.

League Of Black Cosplayers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's not a lot of cosplay discussion on this forum. I think it's great if you want to have your topic here, but I'm not sure how much response you'll get. There's nothing wrong with you cosplaying as whatever the hell character you like though. If you manage to make it look good, that's the only thing that matters.

I am neither a cosplayer, nor black... but I express my support for your right to cosplay characters of all the colours of the rainbow.

Comment

I don't see why there would be a problem with you cosplaying just because of your skin color. I rather see any African American cosplaying what they enjoy instead of seeing a huge fat 45 year old white bearded man making a mockery of himself crossplaying sailor moon. And no I have NOTHING against people who crossplay.
      Last edited by spinja446; March 17th, 2014, 06:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by spinja446 View Post
        . . . a huge fat 45 year old white bearded man making a mockery of himself crossplaying sailor moon.
        UGG! You have just put an image into my head which I will not be able to drink away for a long time!
        It's 2 AM somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by PracticalGenie View Post
          AIs this even toward me?
          No. It wasn't toward you.
          Avatar - Monkey D Luffy, not impressed with that ****

Comment

Originally posted by spinja446 View Post
            I don't see why there would be a problem with you cosplaying just because of your skin color. I rather see any African American cosplaying what they enjoy instead of seeing a huge fat 45 year old white bearded man making a mockery of himself crossplaying sailor moon. And no I have NOTHING against people who crossplay.
            I thought that was Man Faye?

Comment

Originally posted by goddessofanime View Post
              I thought that was Man Faye?
              That's a different guy. There's also a really fat guy in a Sailor Moon seifuku.

No, I will not openly link the image; people might be eating.
              ...there is no good reason for smart people to subject themselves to barrages of epithets, delivered by people who have not yet been taught to think critically.

~ Charles C. W. Cooke

Comment

Working...
              X