No announcement yet.

Who do you want to cosplay right now?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would love to cosplay Princess Celestia from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic sometime soon.
    I'm the proverbial square peg in the round hole.

Comment

• Wow, Princess Celestia cosplay is really beautiful
      My Favorite Anime:
      Kuroshitsuji+Darker Than Black+Blue Exorcist+Bleach+Kimi ni Todoke+Skip Beat +Reborn+++++...
      Pokemon cosplay blog---Bleach

Comment

• Originally posted by Scandiadream View Post
        I would love to cosplay Princess Celestia from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic sometime soon.
        As a Princess Luna crossplayer, I approve of this.
        "I'm actually great at debating, as I've been informally trained by 4chan and Something Awful"
        Alex Decay

Comment

• Another Mei Misaki cosplay
          Cosplay Party
          @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
          */*/*////**~!~
          You all laugh because i am different,i laugh becuase you are all the same...

Comment

• I'm not into cosplay at all, but if i did I'd go as Sousuke from FMP, only because I could still dress pretty normal and i look exactly like him anyway so it would be easy

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?um=1&...d=1t:429,i:101
            D.D

Comment

• Originally posted by nikkix89 View Post
              I'm not into cosplay at all, but if i did I'd go as Sousuke from FMP, only because I could still dress pretty normal and i look exactly like him anyway so it would be easy
              Yep, that is really easy cosplay^^ Cosplay is all about dressing up as our favorite character Cool...
              "~.~"Cosplay Fun"~.~"
              Now, i'm into anime and cosplay o.o.o.o

Comment

• Volunteers wanted: HYPER JAPAN - the UK's biggest J-culture/cosplay/food event

Hi!!!

HYPER JAPAN 2012 Christmas (www.hyperjapan.co.uk),
                the UKs biggest Japanese culture/cosplay/food event,
                is just a week away and we are looking for volunteers to take part. (Over 18 years old)
                Cosplay welcome!

The event will be held from 23-25 Nov 2012 in Earls Court, London.

This will be a great opportunity to be part of the major Japanese event, work with people interested in and willing to learn about J-culture and anime, make friends, share your experience/knowledge/interests while having fun, and of course gain transferable skills.

You can find out more about HYPER JAPAN and how to get involved from the link below:
                http://www.hyperjapan.co.uk/contact-...-involved.html

Mai
                HYPER JAPAN

Comment

• Don't know what to say, just want to have a try, Cloud Strife ^_-
                  Cosplay Party
                  @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
                  */*/*////**~!~
                  You all laugh because i am different,i laugh becuase you are all the same...

Comment

• I'm watching Togainu no Chi now, and this girl does really cool Kau cosplay
                    "~.~"Cosplay Fun"~.~"
                    Now, i'm into anime and cosplay o.o.o.o

Comment

• Sanji,from the cartoon,One piece!!!:D

Comment

• I cant decide if I should cosplay Kud from Little Busters or female Italy from Hetalia next
                        I like honofics in my subtitles
                        manga companies- please license Corpse Party, Clannad, Steins Gate, and Danganronpa instead of otome game manga. Avatar- Emolga from Pokemon gen V

Comment

• Originally posted by magicalgirlj View Post
                          I cant decide if I should cosplay Kud from Little Busters or female Italy from Hetalia next
                          Both of them are cute, but i prefer female Italy
                          My Favorite Anime:
                          Kuroshitsuji+Darker Than Black+Blue Exorcist+Bleach+Kimi ni Todoke+Skip Beat +Reborn+++++...

Comment

• Junko Enoshima from Dangan Ronpa added to my cosplay list :D
                            My Favorite Anime:

Comment

• Now that I'm older and can afford this I'm totally wanting to do Yuna from FFX been my first since I was young and now I can finally do it yay ^•^

Comment

Working...
                              X