Anime Haul - Post New Pictures!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anime Haul - Post New Pictures!

I saw a post your collection but didn't see if there was a post your more recent haul. If there is one then mods please merge.

I got this in today. I think I paid $20 for it. I really don't remember. haha

No, but they really needed one of these threads on this forum... I was wanting to start one since I got on here, but never did - so good, I'll let someone else take the blame, haha! Thanks, Buddy!

Have you watched Phantom yet, or is it a new series for you? Noir and Phantom are my #1 favorite anime series - with Last Exile not too far down the list (threw that one in just for Desslock, lol)

This forum doesn't resize photos though like some other forum, so you can't post large pictures in a thread without stretching it all out, and you'll get your hand slapped, lol...
    Last edited by t-Roy; April 28th, 2015, 10:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by t-Roy View Post
      No, but they really needed one of these threads on this forum... I was wanting to start one since I got on here, but never did - so good, I'll let someone else take the blame, haha! Thanks, Buddy!

This forum doesn't resize photos though like some other forum, so you can't post large pictures in a thread without stretching it all out, and you'll get your hand slapped, lol...
      Hmm, I'll take the blame. I'm not scared haha.
      And odd...I guess it is ok that photobucket kind of resizes them.
      Lead on wise one and I will follow with your AN wisdom.

Originally posted by t-Roy View Post
      Have you watched Phantom yet, or is it a new series for you? Noir and Phantom are my #1 favorite anime series - with Last Exile not too far off (threw that one in for Dessler, lol)
      Complete blind buy for me. I saw that you had it and liked it so I figured I might as well too.

Comment

while not a picture .... I didn't see a "in the mail" thread so I'll throw this one out there.......... so I guess RS put " Please Teacher! " in the mail yesterday along with a few more items I ordered.... first time they have sent me something this early before... do have some new stuff i can post but I'm to lazy to take the picture at the moment..

Comment

Originally posted by neoz View Post
          I saw a post your collection but didn't see if there was a post your more recent haul.
          Originally posted by Sloner52 View Post
          while not a picture .... I didn't see a "in the mail" thread so I'll throw this one out there..........
          The closest we have is probably the Latest Blu-Ray / DVD Purchase thread, though nobody really posted pics in it. I think I may have been one of the few who did post pics, though I've gotten kinda lazy.

There's also a post for overall purchases for the year for those who want to keep a running list (2015 thread here). Again, I've been lazy and my list is a bit out of date.

Anyway, I have a couple things coming in, so I should have something to contribute in a few days.
          Upcoming Anime DVD/BD Releases: 2017
          My Website ~ DVDProfiler ~ FilmAF

Comment

I just paid for my Please Teacher so it probably won't be shipping for about week with the new USPS standards. I have a few more things coming in this week as well so when they come I'll take some pics. I should have something today I hope.

Comment

Got these in the mail today.

Comment

everything I've gotten the past couple days... sorry it's blurry... only have an iphone 4 for pics and the camera is not the best...

Last edited by Sloner52; April 29th, 2015, 03:29 PM.

Comment

I have a hard time making out the titles on the BD on the top row to the far left and the bottom row to the far right and the one between Ranma and Dallos. Could you please name them?

Comment

Originally posted by Cyborg 002 View Post
                    I have a hard time making out the titles on the BD on the top row to the far left and the bottom row to the far right and the one between Ranma and Dallos. Could you please name them?
                    Combat butler season 3. Holy knight. And Simoun. Sorry if spelling is wrong I'm away and can't check

Comment

Combat Butler BD and Holy Knight DVD looks like it to me.

Comment

Thanks for the info Sloner and Neoz.

The Holy Knight cover appears to be the european version.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyborg 002 View Post
                          Thanks for the info Sloner and Neoz.

The Holy Knight cover appears to be the european version.
                          I really forgot that they had released it back in March. I was watching the dub that Media did on CR and I thought it was pretty good. I was hoping they would have done a blu ray release of it but I guess not.

Comment

I was finally able to complete a matching OOP Rurouni Kenshin Movie/OVA Blu-ray collection today; I snagged the two Aniplex OVA sets in a single auction that posted over the weekend, in the Limited Edition packaging and with the translation books. I already owned a copy of the Movie, along with the JP LE release of Reflections, and JP regular release of Trust and Betrayal. Now I suppose I'll be selling off the two unopened JP releases... These are all brand new/unopened.

Comment

I've been looking for this title for a few months now since its been OOP for a while. I finally found it on ebay for a good price, it was only $8. I was very excited and even happier when I found it was in mint condition.

Comment

Working...
                              X