Anime Haul - Post New Pictures!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• neoz
    started a topic Anime Haul - Post New Pictures!

Anime Haul - Post New Pictures!

I saw a post your collection but didn't see if there was a post your more recent haul. If there is one then mods please merge.

I got this in today. I think I paid $20 for it. I really don't remember. haha

• tigeress02
    replied

I've actually had both for a little while now. I got the Ajin S2 LE for only $18 because I preordered it while Best Buy had the wrong price listed.

I'll have another pic next week as I have some things coming from that mini-Funi sale at RS.

Leave a comment:

• Sora N
    replied
    Originally posted by t-Roy View Post
    Guess I'm the only one who buys solid media on this forum anymore, it's basically the t-Roy show in here... how dull and lifeless this *ahem* so-called ANIME forum is...
    ]
    I still buy physical media. I personally don't like to stream anime unless if I am trying a series or if it's not released on Blu-ray or DVD. I am not a huge fan of posting photos though on a public forum, but I have bought a ton of anime in the past few months.

Leave a comment:

• GuilewasNK
    replied
    Got some cool stuff today!

I can't believe I saw that Baccano Limited Blu ray for such a great price!

Leave a comment:

• GuilewasNK
    replied
    Originally posted by tigeress02 View Post

Some preorders. If you want the Yuri on Ice!! LE, best get it quick as it's OOP and selling fast. That all said, I think the only thing I have on preorder now is the first Sailor Moon SuperS LE and the rewards from the Aria Kickstarter. Rather unusual for me, but nothing already solicited is inspiring me to preorder. Hoping the summer months have some nice things planned for release.

Edit: Totally forgot about Utena. I really hope those new rings show up soon.
    I watched Yuri on Ice with my ex gf. It was a good show.

Leave a comment:

• tigeress02
    replied

Some preorders. If you want the Yuri on Ice!! LE, best get it quick as it's OOP and selling fast. That all said, I think the only thing I have on preorder now is the first Sailor Moon SuperS LE and the rewards from the Aria Kickstarter. Rather unusual for me, but nothing already solicited is inspiring me to preorder. Hoping the summer months have some nice things planned for release.

Edit: Totally forgot about Utena. I really hope those new rings show up soon.

Leave a comment:

• GuilewasNK
    replied
    Got these a few days ago. Complete Darker than Black. First season is DVD and second Blu-Ray, but considering how hard it is to find that first season I'll take it. Got it for $29.95

Leave a comment:

• tigeress02
    replied
    Some new stuff. Top row are both JP imports. I got tired of waiting on Funi to do something with GitS Arise: Alternative Architecture, so I finished my collection of the JP Arise releases with the Pyrophoric Cult bluray and picked up a copy of the original movie while I was at it. Toradora! was the last of my holiday sale items and Yamadas completes my collection of Ghibli movies on bluray.

Leave a comment:

• GuilewasNK
    replied
    Good stuff. I want that Haruhi Blu-Ray.

Leave a comment:

• tigeress02
    replied
    Still waiting on my Toradora BD bundle to ship, but otherwise, this is the last of the holiday sale items (minus the Yowapeda movie which was a preorder). The Parasyte LEs are from that crazy boxset sale Sentai did.

Bonus, my signed Skip Beat! poster was in the mailbox yesterday. Totally forgot I still had that coming.

Leave a comment:

• t-Roy
    replied
    Received three Anime Limited Collector's releases from the UK yesterday, got these during their 20% Off sale after Christmas. Sword of the Stranger, Ajin Demi Human Part 1, and GANGSTA. Gotta loves me some chipboard, art books, and digipaks! These three are the last of my anime purchases from 2017 to arrive, other than the Aria Kickstarter, which is still ongoing.

Leave a comment:

• t-Roy
    replied
    Thanks for the Pics, Guile! I definitely am a fan of Mardock Scramble and Gargantia - I have the three individual Sentai Mardock Blu-ray releases, and the Viz Gargantia Blu-ray box - But I also picked up the subtitled JP sets for both series, and those are pretty cool - each Mardock release came with a bonus item, and the packaging for Gargantia is just gorgeous, and includes the two hour-long OVA movies that were not released in VIz's set:

Leave a comment:

• GuilewasNK
    replied

Leave a comment:

• t-Roy
    replied
    My last Holiday Sales order from Rightstuf arrived today - Snow White Part 2, to go with the Part 1 Blu-ray I already own, and Escaflowne Part 2, which is a triple dip I only needed to fill the empty space in my Kickstarter Exclusive Box set. I'll probably end up just tossing both slips, as I didn't get a slip for Snow White Part 1, and the slip for Escaflowne Part 2 won't fit inside the Kickstarter chipboard box.

Leave a comment:

• t-Roy
    replied
    Got two small orders in the mail yesterday from Holiday sales - Chaika and Scrapped Princess from Rightstuf, and Gosick Part 1 and Joker Game from RACS. Some of the very few Funimation titles I have stooped to purchase this past year. I have one more order from RS arriving, hopefully today, and then that's the last of the 2017 Holiday sale items for me.

I also received another order of 110 more wondrous box protectors of various sizes from Retroprotection.com to store more of my anime collection in:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X