Anime Haul - Post New Pictures!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• neoz
    started a topic Anime Haul - Post New Pictures!

Anime Haul - Post New Pictures!

I saw a post your collection but didn't see if there was a post your more recent haul. If there is one then mods please merge.

I got this in today. I think I paid $20 for it. I really don't remember. haha

• GuilewasNK
    replied
    Good stuff. I want that Haruhi Blu-Ray.

Leave a comment:

• tigeress02
    replied
    Still waiting on my Toradora BD bundle to ship, but otherwise, this is the last of the holiday sale items (minus the Yowapeda movie which was a preorder). The Parasyte LEs are from that crazy boxset sale Sentai did.

Bonus, my signed Skip Beat! poster was in the mailbox yesterday. Totally forgot I still had that coming.

Leave a comment:

• t-Roy
    replied
    Received three Anime Limited Collector's releases from the UK yesterday, got these during their 20% Off sale after Christmas. Sword of the Stranger, Ajin Demi Human Part 1, and GANGSTA. Gotta loves me some chipboard, art books, and digipaks! These three are the last of my anime purchases from 2017 to arrive, other than the Aria Kickstarter, which is still ongoing.

Leave a comment:

• t-Roy
    replied
    Thanks for the Pics, Guile! I definitely am a fan of Mardock Scramble and Gargantia - I have the three individual Sentai Mardock Blu-ray releases, and the Viz Gargantia Blu-ray box - But I also picked up the subtitled JP sets for both series, and those are pretty cool - each Mardock release came with a bonus item, and the packaging for Gargantia is just gorgeous, and includes the two hour-long OVA movies that were not released in VIz's set:

Leave a comment:

• GuilewasNK
    replied

Leave a comment:

• t-Roy
    replied
    My last Holiday Sales order from Rightstuf arrived today - Snow White Part 2, to go with the Part 1 Blu-ray I already own, and Escaflowne Part 2, which is a triple dip I only needed to fill the empty space in my Kickstarter Exclusive Box set. I'll probably end up just tossing both slips, as I didn't get a slip for Snow White Part 1, and the slip for Escaflowne Part 2 won't fit inside the Kickstarter chipboard box.

Leave a comment:

• t-Roy
    replied
    Got two small orders in the mail yesterday from Holiday sales - Chaika and Scrapped Princess from Rightstuf, and Gosick Part 1 and Joker Game from RACS. Some of the very few Funimation titles I have stooped to purchase this past year. I have one more order from RS arriving, hopefully today, and then that's the last of the 2017 Holiday sale items for me.

I also received another order of 110 more wondrous box protectors of various sizes from Retroprotection.com to store more of my anime collection in:

Leave a comment:

• GuilewasNK
    replied
    Sorry I haven't posted much lately. Been dealing with a lot of nonsense. Cool stuff everyone! Especially Tigress02. You reminded me I need to get the Ranma 1/2 OVA/Movie Blu
    rays.

Got these over the holidays...

-rays.

Leave a comment:

• t-Roy
    replied
    These arrived today - I decided to grab all three OOP NISA Premium Editions for Natsume's Book of Friends Seasons 1-4. I was watching the series on CR and was really liking it. Kinda like a little lighter or more whimsical version of Mushishi...

Leave a comment:

• tigeress02
    replied
    Originally posted by t-Roy View Post
    Is that the JP SAO set or the AoA one? Everything is in English, so I assume AoA? I haven't even broken the seal on my JP set yet...
    Yep, it's the AoA one.

Leave a comment:

• t-Roy
    replied
    Is that the JP SAO set or the AoA one? Everything is in English, so I assume AoA? I haven't even broken the seal on my JP set yet...

Leave a comment:

• tigeress02
    replied
    Unless I put in another holiday sale order, I think this will be my last pics for the year. It SAO: Ordinal Scale BD LE and MSG Thunderbolt: Bandit Flower standard BD (imported from Japan).

Another shot of the Ordinal Scale LE. Should look nice next to the Season 1 set I bought earlier this year. Crossing fingers for a Season 2 set (hopefully by the time Season 3 starts to air?).

Leave a comment:

• t-Roy
    replied
    And, arriving today from the Sentai Holiday Sale - Dragon Dentist, Chivalry of a Failed Knight, Tamako Love Story, and the Made in Abyss 12x18 Art Print Set.

Leave a comment:

• t-Roy
    replied
    Woo! more pics from Tigeress - lots of new titles you got there! That Gundam Wing set looks really nice, but I'm not sure if I would be interested in the Wing series so much. I do like the newer Gundam series like Thunderbolt, Origin, and IBO; they seem to be serious and fairly dark, which is what I prefer. I really want to watch Record of Lodoss War, as soon as I get the chance.

On a bit of a lighter note, which is very unusual for me, I received the final volume for Little Witch Academia TV today from Japan, Volume 9. These Japanese releases are English sub-only:

Here is a shot of the entire set:

The spines even have a nice image of all the main characters, which spans across all of the volumes:

Last edited by t-Roy; December 15th, 2017, 06:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X