Anime Haul - Post New Pictures!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• neoz
    started a topic Anime Haul - Post New Pictures!

Anime Haul - Post New Pictures!

I saw a post your collection but didn't see if there was a post your more recent haul. If there is one then mods please merge.

I got this in today. I think I paid $20 for it. I really don't remember. haha

• Basilisk
    replied
    Originally posted by t-Roy View Post
    And... a few more Blu-rays from Best Buy today - GKids Studio Ghibli releases for Howl's Moving Castle, Totoro, and Ponyo in the mail - and also the third Project Itoh movie, Genocidal Organ, from the store near my office.
    Genocidal Organ is a really good movie!

Leave a comment:

• t-Roy
    replied
    And... a few more Blu-rays from Best Buy today - GKids Studio Ghibli releases for Howl's Moving Castle, Totoro, and Ponyo in the mail - and also the third Project Itoh movie, Genocidal Organ, from the store near my office.

Leave a comment:

• t-Roy
    replied
    Got this today from Amazon UK - Your Name Collector's Steelbook. This one is really nice for a steelbook, it has a metallic reflective finish similar to the Funi LE box, just without the holographic rainbow effect.

Leave a comment:

• Gundam Meister
    replied
    Got mine today, it's an amazing box set!

Leave a comment:

• t-Roy
    replied
    I actually am not keeping the model, I have no desire for it, as I don't even like giant mechs in anime - I had already promised to give it away to a member on another forum. I only wanted this LE for the chipboard box set inside, so I'll probably end up just throwing away the big box and plastic sleeve - unless someone needs one to replace a damaged box, I'd give it to them. I don't have room for something so big, anyway.

Leave a comment:

• J.E.S.
    replied
    t-Roy

That is a nice box set.

I don't know how to feel about that kit though.
    It is a really cool extra, but personally speaking, I know wouldn't get around to building it.
    Still, that is one cool box.

Leave a comment:

• Basilisk
    replied

OK, I didn't bother posting the internal photos here, but since you asked...

Outer Box includes clear plastic slip, barely visible in top left. Box with rusty doors image is just an empty filler box:
    Wow, that sure is awesome, I use to build models like crazy when I was younger.
    Now a days, I just buy the per-built Action Figures.
    Last edited by Basilisk; November 11th, 2017, 08:57 PM. Reason: spelling

Leave a comment:

• t-Roy
    replied
    Originally posted by J.E.S. View Post
    HOLYSHEET!!!
    That box is huge!
    I really wish I had more money now...
    Hurry up and open it so I can live vicariously through you.
    OK, I didn't bother posting the internal photos here, but since you asked...

Outer Box includes clear plastic slip, barely visible in top left. Box with rusty doors image is just an empty filler box:

Close-up of chipboard box, cases with slips, and filler box for part 2:

Filler box has small booklet inside. Slips and coversheets are identical, but...

...coversheets are reversible, with alternate art work on inside:

Gundam model including metallic-finish pieces:

Leave a comment:

• tigeress02
    replied
    They're beginning to arrive left and right now, I knew November was going to get busy. I didn't even realize these were sitting out on my front porch this morning... Gundam: Iron Blooded Orphans LE and Your Name LE, from RightStuf:[/IMG2]
    Nice. Got the exact same items heading for me right now. I expect them to be here on either Monday or Tuesday.

Leave a comment:

• J.E.S.
    replied
    Originally posted by goddessofanime View Post

I can't picture them trying to market San as a Disney Princess
    Sad thing is... I can...
    She can be "Da thug life" princess...
    Imma slink away now...

Leave a comment:

• J.E.S.
    replied
    HOLYSHEET!!!
    That box is huge!
    I really wish I had more money now...
    Hurry up and open it so I can live vicariously through you.

Also, the Your Name box looks nice as well.

Leave a comment:

• t-Roy
    replied
    They're beginning to arrive left and right now, I knew November was going to get busy. I didn't even realize these were sitting out on my front porch this morning... Gundam: Iron Blooded Orphans LE and Your Name LE, from RightStuf:

Leave a comment:

• t-Roy
    replied
    Unfortunately I'm a fairly big guy, and although I only wear a 3X shirt, and I sent my measurements in as required, the manufacturer sent me what was labelled as a 6X jacket, but it is still a whopping 6-8 inches too short around the waist and belly, so I could never wear mine except unzipped. So much for the extra $150...

I did let Ann know, but I didn't ask for a replacement jacket. I'll just give mine to a friend or family member it would fit, if there is someone who would even want to wear it in public, lol. My waist for pants is about a 56, I gave them a measurement of 60, and they sent a jacket with a waistband of about a 42" unstretched, and about 52" stretched completely out all the way. Guess I could use this as an excuse to loose some weight, eh?

Leave a comment:

• tigeress02
    replied
    Skip Beat! Kyoko's Revenge BD/DVD LE set, with Love Me jacket and key chain, from the Pied Piper Kickstarter campaign, received yesterday:

Mine arrived today. I have the same tier, except I stayed with the pink jacket. The jacket turned out a lot nicer than I was expecting (I really like that inside pocket). The sleeves are a touch too long for me, but otherwise, it's a perfect fit. Probably something I'll just wear around the house occasionally, as I'd hate to mess it up. Really looking forward to rewatching the show too.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X