No announcement yet.

Anime Haul - Post New Pictures!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These arrived today - I decided to grab all three OOP NISA Premium Editions for Natsume's Book of Friends Seasons 1-4. I was watching the series on CR and was really liking it. Kinda like a little lighter or more whimsical version of Mushishi...

Comment

Sorry I haven't posted much lately. Been dealing with a lot of nonsense. Cool stuff everyone! Especially Tigress02. You reminded me I need to get the Ranma 1/2 OVA/Movie Blu
      rays.

Got these over the holidays...

-rays.
      *Rightstuf! refugee*

My Anime Collection as listed on FilmAF http://guilewasnk.filmaf.com/owned/anime

"Never trust a man wearing a better suit than your own." - Ferengi Rule of Acquisition 47

Comment

Got two small orders in the mail yesterday from Holiday sales - Chaika and Scrapped Princess from Rightstuf, and Gosick Part 1 and Joker Game from RACS. Some of the very few Funimation titles I have stooped to purchase this past year. I have one more order from RS arriving, hopefully today, and then that's the last of the 2017 Holiday sale items for me.

I also received another order of 110 more wondrous box protectors of various sizes from Retroprotection.com to store more of my anime collection in:

Comment

My last Holiday Sales order from Rightstuf arrived today - Snow White Part 2, to go with the Part 1 Blu-ray I already own, and Escaflowne Part 2, which is a triple dip I only needed to fill the empty space in my Kickstarter Exclusive Box set. I'll probably end up just tossing both slips, as I didn't get a slip for Snow White Part 1, and the slip for Escaflowne Part 2 won't fit inside the Kickstarter chipboard box.

Comment

*Rightstuf! refugee*

My Anime Collection as listed on FilmAF http://guilewasnk.filmaf.com/owned/anime

"Never trust a man wearing a better suit than your own." - Ferengi Rule of Acquisition 47

Comment

Thanks for the Pics, Guile! I definitely am a fan of Mardock Scramble and Gargantia - I have the three individual Sentai Mardock Blu-ray releases, and the Viz Gargantia Blu-ray box - But I also picked up the subtitled JP sets for both series, and those are pretty cool - each Mardock release came with a bonus item, and the packaging for Gargantia is just gorgeous, and includes the two hour-long OVA movies that were not released in VIz's set:

Comment

Received three Anime Limited Collector's releases from the UK yesterday, got these during their 20% Off sale after Christmas. Sword of the Stranger, Ajin Demi Human Part 1, and GANGSTA. Gotta loves me some chipboard, art books, and digipaks! These three are the last of my anime purchases from 2017 to arrive, other than the Aria Kickstarter, which is still ongoing.

Comment

Still waiting on my Toradora BD bundle to ship, but otherwise, this is the last of the holiday sale items (minus the Yowapeda movie which was a preorder). The Parasyte LEs are from that crazy boxset sale Sentai did.

Bonus, my signed Skip Beat! poster was in the mailbox yesterday. Totally forgot I still had that coming.

Upcoming Anime DVD/BD Releases: 2018
                  My Website ~ DVDProfiler ~ FilmAF

Comment

Good stuff. I want that Haruhi Blu-Ray.
                    *Rightstuf! refugee*

Comment

Working...
                    X