No announcement yet.

Anime Haul - Post New Pictures!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My copy of Neo Ranga finally came in today. And given my current track record with ebay, I wasn't too surprised when I saw some obvious shipping damage. First, I'd like to point out that this thinpack was shipped in standard mailer bag. I guess the extra dollar it would've cost to buy a bubble mailer would've been too expensive. Although, probably feeling bad after skimping on the good packaging, the seller was gracious enough to wrap the thinpack in a few sheets of parchment paper for some added, albeit totally negligible, protection. I had this same problem with my Super GALS thinpack, so I'm just going to glue the box back together. I've already contacted the seller for a partial refund.

At least I saved Bdub the trouble of having to deal with this seller

"I'm incapable of writing a clever signature." - Malachi
    Figures

Comment

Wow...
      That's awful...
      I hope you do get your refund back.
      Nope, not even gonna try...

Comment

Originally posted by Malachi View Post
        My copy of Neo Ranga finally came in today. And given my current track record with ebay, I wasn't too surprised when I saw some obvious shipping damage. First, I'd like to point out that this thinpack was shipped in standard mailer bag. I guess the extra dollar it would've cost to buy a bubble mailer would've been too expensive. Although, probably feeling bad after skimping on the good packaging, the seller was gracious enough to wrap the thinpack in a few sheets of parchment paper for some added, albeit totally negligible, protection. I had this same problem with my Super GALS thinpack, so I'm just going to glue the box back together. I've already contacted the seller for a partial refund.

At least I saved Bdub the trouble of having to deal with this seller

see, that's why I don't trust ebay. You don't know what you'll get and in what condition.
        Master Nutmeg guide us. Master Nutmeg protect us. Master Nutmeg teach us.
        In your light we thrive. In your wisdom we are humbled. We live only to serve you. Our lives are yours.

Comment

i've been using ebay for years... I've never received anything in bad condition... maybe I'm just lucky lol..... I only buy from people with good reviews and ones that have a lot of pictures of the item I'm buying...

Comment

The seller had 99% positive feedback with 1200 feedback ratings, so I naturally thought this individual was a competent seller. I understand that s*** like this can happen to the most experienced seller. I'm an easy-going dude, so as long as I get a partial refund, I'll be satisfied. Hell, I might even buy something else from him in the future
            "I'm incapable of writing a clever signature." - Malachi
            Figures

Comment

my multiregion bluray/dvd player came in today... along with some movies from amazon(2 new ones that just came out today... American Sniper and Poltergeist I and II blurays).... the brand of the player wasn't as advertised but I already knew about that beforehand... as long as it lasts I don't really care lol

Last edited by Sloner52; May 19th, 2015, 04:59 PM.

Comment

So umm, where's the anime in that photo? I'm still looking...

Comment

Originally posted by t-Roy View Post
                  So umm, where's the anime in that photo? I'm still looking...
                  lol.... behind the box

this is the only post your haul thread so why not lol...

Comment

Well, then just go ahead and start a new thread for Live Action DVD/Blu-ray Hauls in the Off Topic Forums, if one doesn't already exist - that's where stuff like that should really go. You are able to start new threads...
                    Last edited by t-Roy; May 19th, 2015, 06:44 PM.

Comment

I want your soul.

Comment

just came in..... good thing I got it when I did though... as it was being shipped, it went out of print...

Comment

Originally posted by Sloner52 View Post
                          just came in..... good thing I got it when I did though... as it was being shipped, it went out of print...

That anime is one twisted sick little Puppy I tell you

Comment

Well nothing we haven't seen but figured I'd post the pic anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by dragonkitty9 View Post
                              Some really good titles in that lot, dk...

Comment

got these in yesterday...

Comment

Working...
                                X