Anime Haul - Post New Pictures!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DazzleKitty View Post
    Oh great, I guess I cannot post pics anymore unless upgrade photobucket. What does everyone else use?
    Imgur

Comment

Originally posted by DazzleKitty View Post
      Oh great, I guess I cannot post pics anymore unless upgrade photobucket. What does everyone else use?
      In my case, I didn't want to deal with another "Photobucket" issue in the future with another one of these sites, so I just bought my own domain and post the pics from there. Went through Wordpress since I have a blog there already.

Anyway, not that I'm surprised, but the Riding Bean set looks to have turned out well. I'm just meh on Riding Bean (I prefer Gunsmith Cats), so I didn't participate.
      Upcoming Anime DVD/BD Releases: 2018
      My Website ~ DVDProfiler ~ FilmAF

Comment

Yeah, I know absolutely nothing about Riding Bean, no idea if I'll even care for it. I only pledged at all because it was one of Robert's projects, and he does a great job with his Kickstarters - and since I pledged, I had to go for the chipboard box version. I didn't bother with any of the higher pledges with extra trinkets or the car because I have no attachment to the series at all.

I also use my own domain web hosting for posting photos online, which I've had since 1998 - I just added a folder to my freytheater.com website for all my forum photos and link to everything in there. it's nice not having to deal with any photo sharing sites whatsoever.

Comment

Got these over the last few weeks...

*Rightstuf! refugee*

My Anime Collection as listed on FilmAF http://guilewasnk.filmaf.com/owned/anime

"Never trust a man wearing a better suit than your own." - Ferengi Rule of Acquisition 47

Comment

That is a LOT of anime...
            It does my heart good to see things like this...
            Even more if you say you got for a steal.

Either way, nice haul.
            Nope, not even gonna try...

Comment

Whoa Guilly! Nice Haul! Ooo, I see you got the two Twelve Kingdoms LE DVD sets - Those have the most gorgeous digipaks inside I have ever seen, I have those sets and they are one of my pride and joys, even though they're DVDs... I sure hope you can peel those price tags off those sets without damage...

Comment

Guile, you got one heck of a deal on those!
                Meow Meow
                The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated.
                ~Mahatma Ghandi

Comment

Tigeress
                  Thanks for the info on the K BDs.

TRoy
                  That Riding Bean chipboard box sure is awesome. I was planning on just keeping this title on BD becaue it's only what? 45 minutes long?
                  But this is actualy a realy nice BD, I may have to reconsider buying this.

Dazzle
                  I use this for posting pictures on the forum.
                  http://postimages.org/

Comment

So I just receiveved my two JP First Press sets of Your Name - the Collector's Edition and the Special Edition.- The 3-disc Special Edition does not include a chipboard box like the CE, it is just a thin cardboard slipbox, and it's also not packaged in a nice resealable bag the CE has, it is just shrink-wrapped. Unfortunately the filmstrip bookmarks I got with each set are identical, with the same frames in them.

Comment

Got two more in from Japan today - these will finish off the month of July for me...

Little Witch Academia Volume 4 (subtitled)
                      Space Battleship Yamato 2202 Volume 2 (not English friendly)

Comment

Dat cover art...
                        They both look really nice.
                        Nope, not even gonna try...

Comment

Originally posted by t-Roy View Post
                          Nutmeg Ohiotaku please not Akko is looking towards Diana and not Andrew

Comment

Originally posted by superplough View Post

Nutmeg Ohiotaku please not Akko is looking towards Diana and not Andrew
                            She's not giving Diana a good look... more like she's mad at Diana... and we all know that's the epi she goes off with Andrew.
                            Never Underestimate This Madwoman's Eternal Goober-ness
                            Taleen and Nutmeg: We are the Talmeg. 2017 Best AN couple
                            AN's Alpha Female

Comment

All but JoJo's Bizarre Adventure were from the B-day sale. JoJo came in yesterday and everything else I've had for a few days. All of the SAVEs have reversible covers and I'll definitely be flipping all of them.

Extra pic of the JoJo set.

Last edited by tigeress02; August 7th, 2017, 04:39 PM.
                              Upcoming Anime DVD/BD Releases: 2018
                              My Website ~ DVDProfiler ~ FilmAF

Comment

Bad link for the first pic... I got the Jojo set yesterday as well, but I actually got it for my oldest daughter - I'm not a jojo fan at all, but she is. I guess I forgot to post the pic of that one on this forum. ah well. So that's what it looks like inside...

Comment

Working...
                                X