No announcement yet.

Anime Haul - Post New Pictures!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to double-post. My latest haul came in. I think this well be the last for a while. I have some pre-orders I did too but they won't come for a month or so.

I am SO happy to have an official release of Ranma. I will admit, my other DVDs of it were bootlegs I bought several years ago. I bet the quality will be so much better on Blu-Ray.
    Meow Meow
    The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated.
    ~Mahatma Ghandi

Comment

Ranma plus one of my favorite movies Only Yesterday makes for a very nice haul
      "I donít believe any of these things and I donít want to be agreed with about them Ö All Iím asking is that we take a look at this information, and Ö letís see if we canít disagree with this universe, just a little bit." - LRH

Comment

Still hoping they'll release a Ranma box set. Didn't know Only Yesterday was out already.

Comment

Just received my Under the Dog Kickstarter package for the $500 pledge level (minus the $200 refund for the cancelled Anthea Figure) today in the mail... Ten items included in the package:

Contents of package (10 items):
          Under the Dog Collapsable Utility Box
          Under the Dog Blu-Ray - Autographed
          Under the Dog Storyboard
          Under the Dog Script - Signed
          Under the Dog T-Shirt
          Under the Dog Art Book
          Under the Dog Soundtrack
          Under the Dog 20x28 Poster - Signed
          Under the Dog Music Score
          Under the Dog Challenge Coin

$200 refund for cancelled Anthea figure - Received 2/9

My only gripe is that none of the "autographed" items - the Blu-ray, the 20x28 folded Poster, or the Script - have actual autographs on them - they all just have printed images of the signatures on each item.

Comment

Stuff that's come in over the last couple weeks.

Upcoming Anime DVD/BD Releases: 2017
            My Website ~ DVDProfiler ~ FilmAF

Comment

Received my UK Lain CE release yesterday - it comes in a nice G1 DVD-height chipboard box, but uses DVD cases instead of a digipak, unfortunately. I also got my Under the Dog poster mounted in a frame; I had to order a 20x28" wooden frame online, since that is a hard-to-find size in a retail store...

Last edited by t-Roy; March 25th, 2017, 09:21 AM.

Comment

Got two in today - first, Wolf's Rain, used, from a fellow member on another anime forum...

...and from Japan, Space Battleship Yamato 2202 Volume 1. This series is not English friendly at all, like 2199 was, unfortunately.

Comment

They both look great.
                  Last edited by ustulation; March 27th, 2017, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Got these in the mail today, from the Sentai 75%-Off Flash Sale two weekends ago - mostly Samurai anime, lol. Bakumatsu, Kenshin, Hakkenden, and Campione!... 6 series Blu-rays for $99.

Comment

And, these arrived today - GitS 2: Innocence, UK Evangelion 1.11 Collector's Edition, and Ocean Waves.

Comment

Just go to my Infinite Stratos 2 Premium Set and the thing is Huge!! It's taller than the no game no life set.
                        "Mission, Complete"

Rightstuf Refugee

Comment

These 3 Blu-ray imports arrived today from Amazon.co.jp:

She and her Cat Full-length version [EngSub]
                          The Red Turtle Studio Ghibli collaboration [No Dialogue]
                          Ghost in the Shell JP price-down release with LPCM 2.0 [EngDub][EngSub]

Comment

T-roy, I'm curious; how many versions of Ghost in the shell do you have?
                            Nope, not even gonna try...

Comment

Lol, a lot - I think that's the 4th copy of the original movie I own... But the other copies all have lossy English audio, and this new release has lossless LPCM audio, so it will sound better. Only reason I got it.

Here is a photo of my GitS Blu-ray collection from about a year or so ago - I think I've added 3 more releases to it since I took that... the US copies of the New Movie and Innocence, and that JP release of the original movie I just bought.

Comment

That is a LOT of Ghost in the shell.
                                But I understand, the desire to obtain the best version,
                                along with all the variants of it is always a satisfying hunt.
                                Nope, not even gonna try...

Comment

Working...
                                X