Anime Haul - Post New Pictures!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by t-Roy View Post
    Got my pre-order copy of Perfect Blue Zavvi Exclusive Steelbook in the mail today - this was part of my original Zavvi order with those three other anime steelbooks I received about a month ago - Ninja Scroll, Bayonetta, and Harlock:
    Perfect Blue is Infinitely rewatchable !

Comment

Originally posted by BWBODDY View Post
      Perfect Blue is Infinitely rewatchable !
      I need to watch it again, it's been a while for me... I already own Anime Limited's Standard Edition Blu-ray of Perfect Blue, still unopened, and I think this release uses the exact same disc - so I'll be selling off my SE release and will just keep this Steelbook instead. Both are Region B locked, though, so a region-free/switchable player is needed to view them.

Comment

got DXD season 3 today Limited edition
        "Mission, Complete"

Rightstuf Refugee

Comment

Originally posted by Gundam Meister View Post
          Nice, G-Meister - my copy is with USPS just 20 miles away from my house right now, so I should get mine tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Gundam Meister View Post

Nice, G-Meister - my copy is with USPS just 20 miles away from my house right now, so I should get mine tomorrow.
            Mine came in the other day, I've got it in the Player now and will get back to it shortly.
            And epiosde 1 starts right out of the gate with a bunch of Boobies in the face

Comment

Yeah, RS shipped sooner than Funi did, and I'm risking Funi's poor packing methods just to get the extras - DxD is my one token fanservice anime I decided to keep in my collection, because I liked the story itself - and the PLOT is better than most, too, lol...

Comment

Yeah, RS shipped sooner than Funi did, and I'm risking Funi's poor packing methods just to get the extras - DxD is my one token fanservice anime I decided to keep in my collection, because I liked the story itself - and the PLOT is better than most, too, lol...
                I totally agree
                "Mission, Complete"

Rightstuf Refugee

Comment

Got the two Birdy The Mighty: Decode DVD thinpak sets in the mail on Thursday - I went ahead and ordered these since that impending license pull-back is a-comin'...

Also received the High Shool DxD: Born LE and bonus items from Funimation on Friday...

Comment

I received two imports in the mail today from the UK - finally picked up the two Season 2 sets of Magi: The Kingdom of Magic on Blu-ray. I now have all four of the Kaze Blu-ray sets...

Comment

anyone else having trouble with photobucket? I copy the link and go to post it but no pic shows up
                      "Mission, Complete"

Rightstuf Refugee

Comment

This is what happens,

%5BURL=http://s278.photobucket.com/user/arvo43/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_1771.jpg.html%5D%5BIMG%5Dhttp://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk120/arvo43/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_1771.jpg%5B/IMG%5D%5B/URL%5D
                        Last edited by Gundam Meister; October 5th, 2016, 02:54 PM.
                        "Mission, Complete"

Rightstuf Refugee

Comment

Nope, not having problems here.

You're link looks really messed up though.
                          Last edited by tigeress02; October 5th, 2016, 03:10 PM.
                          Upcoming Anime DVD/BD Releases: 2017
                          My Website ~ DVDProfiler ~ FilmAF

Comment

Originally posted by tigeress02 View Post
                            Nope, not having problems here.

You're link looks really messed up though.
                            It seems like the site just dosent want to work, I can't even scroll over to the end of the sentence while using my phone

Got in contact with photobucket I guess it's a known problem and there working on it.

I wish there was a way so when u use the upload attachments feature it automatically resizes the photo
                            Last edited by Gundam Meister; October 5th, 2016, 07:53 PM.
                            "Mission, Complete"

Rightstuf Refugee

Comment

It appears it's an issue with this forum, as I'm having the exact same issue, and it occurs when using all three of my browsers - Chrome, Edge, and IE. They evidently made changes to the "Attach Image" button so it uses PHP code, but it doesn't work - I have to manually enter [IMG] tags around my photo URL to get the photo to post. And if you edit your post at all, it goes back to the problem PHP code and posts the gibberish again. Have to delete and recreate the post to put the photo back in.

I received my Code Geass CE in the mail on Monday, looks like a lot of people are getting boxes that lean badly and/or have tears or misaligned spines - not a pretty sight, Funi... Fortunately mine is pretty much OK, only the top edge of the side opening is slightly crooked, everything else is square...

Comment

Is that Akito Box from Japan?
                                "Mission, Complete"

Rightstuf Refugee

Comment

Working...
                                X