X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FURUBA4EVER
    started a topic Latest Blu-Ray / DVD Purchase

Latest Blu-Ray / DVD Purchase

I haven't seen the latest DVD purchase thread for a few days now...so I suppose it was deleted (either accidentally or because it was getting quite long). So...I thought it was best to start a new thread for everyone's latest DVD purchases (since it's so popular).

My latest DVD purchase today:

-Ah! My Goddess! TV vol. 3
    -Kaleido Star~New Wings vol. 1
    -Kyou Kara Maoh! vols. 4-5
    -Sukisho! vol. 1

• Sora N
    replied
    Cheer Boys
    Dagashi Kashi
    seasons 1 & 2
    Kiss Him, Not Me
    Code Geass Lelouch of the Rebellon - Movie Trilogy

Originally posted by Supermutant View Post
    Inu X Boku SS Complete Collection. Got the e-mail its going out of print. Its only 15 bucks too.
    I adored that series! Sad it's going out of print, not a lot of people talk about it either...

Leave a comment:

• Supermutant
    replied
    Inu X Boku SS Complete Collection. Got the e-mail its going out of print. Its only 15 bucks too.

Mikagura School Suite - Complete Series (Essentials) - Dolby TrueHD (2015) – Blu-ray
    My Hero Academia: Two Heroes

Virtua Fighter - Round 2
    Last edited by Supermutant; June 12th, 2019, 05:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Sora N
    replied
    Kakuriyo: Bed & Breakfast for Spirits season 1
    Recovery of an MMO Junkie
    The Disastrous life of Saiki K

Leave a comment:

• Zero
    replied
    I picked up A.D. Police on DVD. It's one that has been on my list for years.

Leave a comment:

• Sora N
    replied
    Pre-Ordered:

Free! Dive to the Future Season 3 - Limited Edition
    How NOT to Summon a Damon Lord
    Love Stage (Dubbed)
    Cells at Work

Leave a comment:

• Collector_S
    replied
    Originally posted by Supermutant View Post
    Human Crossing, Vol. 4: Instructor's Rain. While going through my collection transfer from FilmAF to Blu-Ray dot com (FAF is closing next month) I noticed I was missing this volume. It was only 5 bucks on amazon. Had some points on amazon so grabbed this and couple of pops.
    Sky Wizards Academy The Complete Series - Essentials
    Film AF is closing!?!?!?! How'd I not know about this? I've got my anime cataloged on there!

Okay, great news, it's not closing.

ANNOUNCEMENT: The rumors of our demise have been greatly exaggerated -- well kind of. I’m happy to announce that Samuel from DVDCompare has graciously agreed to take over FilmAf. We are working on the transition details. No interruption of service is expected. Long live FilmAf! Long live DVDCompare!
    And the headline on DVDCompare.net is...
    FILMAF TO BECOME PART OF THE REWIND NETWORK

Sunday 26th May 2019 - posted by Samuel

It is with great pleasure that we can announce that the online DVD/Blu-ray/4K cataloguing site Film Aficionado will be joining The Rewind Network. Recently FilmAf announced their closure, and their owner Ed has gracefully afforded us the opportunity to keep it running.

Although we cannot promise any immediate changes to the site from how it currently operates, what we can promise is that we will continue to host the site and keep it online for years to come. During a time where the migration to streaming services has taken its toll on many of our favourite home entertainment sites which have been disappearing at an alarming rate, we hope to continue to push physical media as the best way for film fans to not only collect movies, TV shows, and documentaries, but also the best way for them to access extra features too, and with that, we believe that DVDCompare and FilmAf will be a great fit for each other.

Thanks to everyone for their continued support!

Leave a comment:

• Supermutant
    replied
    Human Crossing, Vol. 4: Instructor's Rain. While going through my collection transfer from FilmAF to Blu-Ray dot com (FAF is closing next month) I noticed I was missing this volume. It was only 5 bucks on amazon. Had some points on amazon so grabbed this and couple of pops.
    Sky Wizards Academy The Complete Series - Essentials
    Last edited by Supermutant; May 26th, 2019, 07:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Collector_S
    replied
    My finances are pretty much in the toilet at this point, so pretty rare I find anime on the cheap locally and have cash to buy, but today was one of those magical unicorn days when the cash was in my pocket and I found myself near my favorite used media store. Picked up the following DVDs:

Blood+: Volume 1
    Claymore: Chapter 3
    Magic User's Club!: Volume 1
    Metropolis (Been hunting a complete copy of this for years, hard to find with both discs the standard DVD and the mini-DVD.)
    Neon Genesis Evangelion: Platinum 01
    Neon Genesis Evangelion: Platinum 02
    Noein: The Complete Series
    (box set) - (A series that has eluded me for years. All previous copies I've run across were either missing one or more discs or had badly damaged discs.)
    Speed Grapher: Volume 3

Leave a comment:

• Sora N
    replied
    Originally posted by Yui_ View Post

Same! We have to support this so we can hopefully get a release of R and everything after that.
    Yes, we do! I have been wanting the Third Season and the OVA's to be released for years now and we might have a slim chance now!

Leave a comment:

• Yui_
    replied
    Originally posted by Sora N View Post
    Kyo Kara Maoh! Season 1 Blu-Ray (this was a re-buy as I have the DVD's too...)
    Same! We have to support this so we can hopefully get a release of R and everything after that.

Leave a comment:

• Sora N
    replied
    Kyo Kara Maoh! Season 1 Blu-Ray (this was a re-buy as I have the DVD's too...)
    High Schoo DxD Hero Limited Edition

Leave a comment:

• Yui_
    replied
    If there's anything I learned in the last few years is: get it while you can and don't wait. I'm very fortunate that Discotek is re-releasing all these great titles nowadays. So I ended up picking up:

Kimagure Orange Road bluray
    Kyo Kara Maoh! Season 1 bluray
    Konodan Collection Volume 1 bluray

Leave a comment:

• Sora N
    replied
    Monthly Girls Nozaki-kun
    Scum's Wish
    Arcana Famiglia: La Storia della Arcana Famiglia
    Dances with the Dragons
    Haikara-San: Here Comes Miss Modern Part One
    The Ancient Magus' Bride Part Two

Leave a comment:

• TsukuyomiMagi99
    replied
    Preordered the second Fate Stay Night Heaven’s feel movie “Lost Butterfly” from CDJapan.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X