No announcement yet.

Latest Blu-Ray / DVD Purchase

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just got the Please Teacher! Blu-ray today. It's been several years since I've watched it, so I'm looking forward to giving it a repeat viewing.
    Keeping my sanity intact is a full time job!

Comment

I recently purchased all seven Digimon Tri Movies and the Land of the Lustrous blu-ray with steel casing for the month. Next month I am aiming for Captain Harlock and the first season of Tokyo Ghoul.

Comment

Full Metal Panic Invisible Victory LE
        A Silent Voice
        Golden Kamuy Season 1 LE
        Legend of the Galactic Heroes Die Neue These Season 1
        "We won't know if we can do it unless we try!" - Haruki Bando

"I enjoy trying new things. I want to challenge myself to do something no one else has done!" - Wataru Mizoguchi

Avatar - Haruki Bando and Kazuma Hashimoto from Cheer Boys!

Comment

Aquarion Logos - Part 2 - Combo Pack (2015) -- Blu-ray
          Armored Trooper Votoms - TV Collection – Blu-ray

Cat’s Eye Complete Collection DVD Bundle (Includes Season 1 and 2) I wasn’t looking to pick this up now but got an e-mail that Nozomi’s licenses is expired. Already season 2 not up for sale by itself and not in stock on amazon (which by itself price says more then buying both on right stuf right now). I had to order this up when I can.

Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV. Been playing FF15 recently got some money for easter. About time I got this. Strangely enough some boards don't count this as anime even though its clearly a japanese production.
          Last edited by Supermutant; April 21st, 2019, 03:09 PM.
          My Anime Collection: Watched My Anime Collection: Haven't Watched My Anime Web Site Supermutant2099 on deviantART My Twitch Page

Favs: Sailor Moon, Tenchi, Lupin III, Black Lagoon, Dual, Slayers, More.

Comment

Preordered the second Fate Stay Night Heaven’s feel movie “Lost Butterfly” from CDJapan.

Comment

Monthly Girls Nozaki-kun
              Scum's Wish
              Arcana Famiglia: La Storia della Arcana Famiglia
              Dances with the Dragons
              Haikara-San: Here Comes Miss Modern Part One
              The Ancient Magus' Bride Part Two

"I enjoy trying new things. I want to challenge myself to do something no one else has done!" - Wataru Mizoguchi

Comment

If there's anything I learned in the last few years is: get it while you can and don't wait. I'm very fortunate that Discotek is re-releasing all these great titles nowadays. So I ended up picking up:

Kimagure Orange Road bluray
                Kyo Kara Maoh! Season 1 bluray
                Konodan Collection Volume 1 bluray
                Twitter: @x3_yui
                MAL: x3_yui
                FFXIV: Yui Rin @ Excalibur

Comment

Kyo Kara Maoh! Season 1 Blu-Ray (this was a re-buy as I have the DVD's too...)
                  High Schoo DxD Hero Limited Edition

Comment

Originally posted by Sora N View Post
                    Kyo Kara Maoh! Season 1 Blu-Ray (this was a re-buy as I have the DVD's too...)
                    Same! We have to support this so we can hopefully get a release of R and everything after that.
                    Twitter: @x3_yui
                    MAL: x3_yui
                    FFXIV: Yui Rin @ Excalibur

Comment

Originally posted by Yui_ View Post

Same! We have to support this so we can hopefully get a release of R and everything after that.
                      Yes, we do! I have been wanting the Third Season and the OVA's to be released for years now and we might have a slim chance now!

Comment

My finances are pretty much in the toilet at this point, so pretty rare I find anime on the cheap locally and have cash to buy, but today was one of those magical unicorn days when the cash was in my pocket and I found myself near my favorite used media store. Picked up the following DVDs:

Blood+: Volume 1
                        Claymore: Chapter 3
                        Magic User's Club!: Volume 1
                        Metropolis (Been hunting a complete copy of this for years, hard to find with both discs the standard DVD and the mini-DVD.)
                        Neon Genesis Evangelion: Platinum 01
                        Neon Genesis Evangelion: Platinum 02
                        Noein: The Complete Series
                        (box set) - (A series that has eluded me for years. All previous copies I've run across were either missing one or more discs or had badly damaged discs.)
                        Speed Grapher: Volume 3

Comment

Human Crossing, Vol. 4: Instructor's Rain. While going through my collection transfer from FilmAF to Blu-Ray dot com (FAF is closing next month) I noticed I was missing this volume. It was only 5 bucks on amazon. Had some points on amazon so grabbed this and couple of pops.
                          Sky Wizards Academy The Complete Series - Essentials
                          Last edited by Supermutant; May 26th, 2019, 07:31 PM.
                          My Anime Collection: Watched My Anime Collection: Haven't Watched My Anime Web Site Supermutant2099 on deviantART My Twitch Page

Favs: Sailor Moon, Tenchi, Lupin III, Black Lagoon, Dual, Slayers, More.

Comment

Originally posted by Supermutant View Post
                            Human Crossing, Vol. 4: Instructor's Rain. While going through my collection transfer from FilmAF to Blu-Ray dot com (FAF is closing next month) I noticed I was missing this volume. It was only 5 bucks on amazon. Had some points on amazon so grabbed this and couple of pops.
                            Sky Wizards Academy The Complete Series - Essentials
                            Film AF is closing!?!?!?! How'd I not know about this? I've got my anime cataloged on there!

Okay, great news, it's not closing.

ANNOUNCEMENT: The rumors of our demise have been greatly exaggerated -- well kind of. I’m happy to announce that Samuel from DVDCompare has graciously agreed to take over FilmAf. We are working on the transition details. No interruption of service is expected. Long live FilmAf! Long live DVDCompare!
                            And the headline on DVDCompare.net is...
                            FILMAF TO BECOME PART OF THE REWIND NETWORK

Sunday 26th May 2019 - posted by Samuel

It is with great pleasure that we can announce that the online DVD/Blu-ray/4K cataloguing site Film Aficionado will be joining The Rewind Network. Recently FilmAf announced their closure, and their owner Ed has gracefully afforded us the opportunity to keep it running.

Although we cannot promise any immediate changes to the site from how it currently operates, what we can promise is that we will continue to host the site and keep it online for years to come. During a time where the migration to streaming services has taken its toll on many of our favourite home entertainment sites which have been disappearing at an alarming rate, we hope to continue to push physical media as the best way for film fans to not only collect movies, TV shows, and documentaries, but also the best way for them to access extra features too, and with that, we believe that DVDCompare and FilmAf will be a great fit for each other.

Thanks to everyone for their continued support!

Comment

Pre-Ordered:

Free! Dive to the Future Season 3 - Limited Edition
                              How NOT to Summon a Damon Lord
                              Love Stage (Dubbed)
                              Cells at Work

Comment

I picked up A.D. Police on DVD. It's one that has been on my list for years.
                                "I'll take a potato chip... and EAT IT!"

Comment

Working...
                                X