No announcement yet.

Latest Blu-Ray / DVD Purchase

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Close Encounters of the Third Kind Blu-Ray at work for $1.
    Hope we aren't totally phasing out movies...
    Toho's Godzilla Will Live Forever!

Comment

Lets see...

For Christmas my wife bought me:

WorldEnd: What Do You Do at the End of the World? Are You Busy? Will You Save Us?
      Code:Realize
      Nanbaka Part 2
      Phantom Requiem for the Phantom
      The Irregular At Magic High School
      Free Movie Collection LE

I also bought these on the RS sale:

Classroom of the Elite
      Shimoneta A Boring World Where the Concept of Dirty Jokes Doesn't Exist
      Daily Lives of High School Boys
      Your Name
      Junjo Romantica Seasons 1-3
      My First Girlfriend is a Gal LE
      "I swore an oath to stand with Noct and keep him safe...whatever it takes, I will protect him!" - Ignis Sukientia FFXV

"Off my chair, Jester. The King sits there." - Noctis Lucis Caelum FFXV

"Walk tall...my friends" - Noctis Lucis Caelum FFXV

Comment

Cheer Boys!! Essentials Blu-ray
        Dragonar Academy - Complete Series - S.A.V.E. - Combo Pack Ė Blu-ray
        My Anime Collection: Watched My Anime Collection: Haven't Watched My Anime Web Site Supermutant2099 on deviantART My Twitch Page

Favs: Sailor Moon, Tenchi, Lupin III, Black Lagoon, Dual, Slayers, More.

Comment

Hi Guys I bought The Irregular At Magic Highschool, and I stupidly forgot to check if it was Dubbed and well itís not. If anyone wants a smoking deal and loves subs. 100$ and itís yours. Itís brand new still Factory Sealed from Rightstuf. Apparently you canít return Aniplex titles, like really. Overpriced and to add to it you canít return there product even though itís Factory Sealed.

SOLD*

Last edited by Gundam Meister; January 30th, 2019, 06:44 PM.
          "Mission, Complete"

Rightstuf Refugee

Comment

Originally posted by Gundam Meister View Post
            Hi Guys I bought The Irregular At Magic Highschool, and I stupidly forgot to check if it was Dubbed and well itís not. If anyone wants a smoking deal and loves subs. 100$ and itís yours. Itís brand new still Factory Sealed from Rightstuf. Apparently you canít return Aniplex titles, like really. Overpriced and to add to it you canít return there product even though itís Factory Sealed.
            So in short, you only buy dubbed shows, correct?

Comment

Totally forgot I had preordered a series and got it a couple of weeks ago:

Citrus

Originally posted by SwatKat90 View Post

A lot of people only buy series that is dubbed. I myself am a dub fan; however, I will still watch subbed if that is the only way to watch it. My sister on the other hand will never ever watch a sub only series. So there is nothing wrong with that and it's their choice.
              "I swore an oath to stand with Noct and keep him safe...whatever it takes, I will protect him!" - Ignis Sukientia FFXV

Comment

Got with birthday money:
                Brave Witches - Complete Collection Ė Blu-ray,
                Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card - Part 1 Ė Blu-ray
                Gintama - Series 3, Part 2 - Combo Pack Ė Blu-ray
                Heroic Legend of Arslan - Season 1, Part 1 - Combo Pack Ė Blu-ray
                K - The Complete Series
                Kinoís Journey: The Beautiful World - Complete Collection Ė Blu-ray,
                One Piece Movie 08 - Episode of Alabaster Ė Blu-ray
                Relife - Final Arc Ė Blu-ray,
                Royal Tutor, The - Complete Collection Ė Blu-ray
                Seven Deadly Sins- Part 2
                UQ Holder! - Complete Collection Ė Blu-ray
                My Anime Collection: Watched My Anime Collection: Haven't Watched My Anime Web Site Supermutant2099 on deviantART My Twitch Page

Comment

Originally posted by SwatKat90 View Post

That is correct. Lol
                  "Mission, Complete"

Rightstuf Refugee

Comment

Got Cardcaptor Sakura - Clear Card part 1 today. :-)
                    My Avatar: Byakuya Kuchiki from Bleach

Comment

I have to admit, I'm happy this is independent of RightStuf once again. No offense to RightStuf, but I felt guilty about posting in this topic specifically once they were the curators of the forum because I had completely cut shopping with them out of my depleted budget.

Comment

KanColle: Kantai Collection - Complete Collection
                        One Piece: 3D2Y
                        Twin Star Exorcists - Part 1 Ė Blu-ray,

Recently also got:
                        Ancient Magus Bride - Part 1 Ė Blu-ray
                        Lu Over the Wall Ė Blu-ray
                        Overman King Gainer, Vol. 3 - Exodus 3
                        Starship Troopers: Traitor of Mars Ė Blu-ray (I count most co productions as anime)

Comment

Originally posted by Collector_S View Post
                          I have to admit, I'm happy this is independent of RightStuf once again. No offense to RightStuf, but I felt guilty about posting in this topic specifically once they were the curators of the forum because I had completely cut shopping with them out of my depleted budget.
                          Anime can be bought from a number of places, so it should not have mattered. When AnimeNation the store was around I shopped from them, Right Stuf, Suncoast and a few other places even though I was a member of their forum. I am glad too that RS is no longer tied to this place only because some of the issues we had during the upgrade made members leave or thought it was down for good (like I did for awhile) and the fact they never did much to promote the forums. Hopefully this place will stay active enough to warrant it staying!

Comment

Hyouka
                            Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens
                            Maquia: When the Promised Flower Blooms
                            ReLife Final Arc
                            Just Because
                            The Ancient Magusí Bride (LE)
                            Hitorijime My Hero

Comment

Blue Exorcist: The Movie
                              Blue Exorcist: Kyoto Saga part 1 & 2

Comment

ēlDLIVE - The Complete Series (2017) -- Blu-ray
                                In Another World with My Smartphone - Combo Pack -- Blu-ray
                                Mazinger Z: Infinity -- Blu-ray

Comment

Working...
                                X