Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^
    Those are some good pics there...

I want to do one order, but like you, it's stuff I kinda want to wait on.
    Namely Kamisama Kiss and Aria the scarlett ammo.
    Both have there first seasons in SAVE but not the second.
    I want to get both seasons but if there's a good chance the second might end up in SAVE...
    I kinda want to just sit and wait...
    Any thoughts on it?
    Nope, not even gonna try...

Comment

I guess I'll be holding off on getting any domestic anime releases until the Holiday sales - there's nothing in the RS sale I really want to get now. I've actually only gotten one title from Rightstuf this entire year so far; that's quite the change from 8-10 orders per month in years past. Still not touching Snow White or Yona until they're under $25 a cour, since I'm peeved neither released as an LE set.

Ah well, I have lots of JP imports coming over the next few months, and maybe one or two UK CE releases as well. I do also have some AoA titles to get caught up on, so I'll probably order a few of those between now and the end of the year.

My Collector's and Special Edition JP sets of Your Name will be shipping tomorrow, so I'll have those on Thursday, and Little Witch Academia Volume 4 and Space Battleship Yamato 2202 Volume 2 will be shipping later this week.

Comment

Lol t-Roy you and your collector's sets...
        (though I'm one to talk, I love'em too)
        The difference between you and me is; I like the trinkets they give ya, you like the box.

Also,
        I know what you mean about ordering from Right Stuf ( in regards to the holiday sale).
        I love them to death but sometimes I wonder if they haven't shot themselves in the foot with the holiday sales.
        I know I feel a little salty sometimes seeing titles I recently bought go down even lower...

Comment

Originally posted by J.E.S. View Post
          Lol t-Roy you and your collector's sets...
          (though I'm one to talk, I love'em too)
          The difference between you and me is; I like the trinkets they give ya, you like the box.
          Heheh, no, I'm not so much a trinket kind of person - I just like getting nice art on the packaging, in art books, or on art cards - or as is the case with these JP releases, the awesome digipaks... I love digipaks!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DBTiL61WAAAzuhn?format=jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DBTiXC6XUAAQfRv?format=jpg

Comment

That is some nice packaging.
            I look forward to pics when you get it.

Comment

^
              Those are some good pics there...

I want to do one order, but like you, it's stuff I kinda want to wait on.
              Namely Kamisama Kiss and Aria the scarlett ammo.
              Both have there first seasons in SAVE but not the second.
              I want to get both seasons but if there's a good chance the second might end up in SAVE...
              I kinda want to just sit and wait...
              Any thoughts on it?
              Pretty good chance that will happen since the first seasons are already that way. The question is how long will it take.

Originally posted by t-Roy View Post
              Still not touching Snow White or Yona until they're under $25 a cour, since I'm peeved neither released as an LE set.
              I'm the same way. If they won't do a box for the two halves, I'll just wait until they cram both halves into one set. Same goes for Arslan, though I hoping for a 3 cour CE.
              Upcoming Anime DVD/BD Releases: 2018
              My Website ~ DVDProfiler ~ FilmAF

Comment

Originally posted by tigeress02 View Post
                Pretty good chance that will happen since the first seasons are already that way. The question is how long will it take.
                Glad to know I'm not the only one who feels that way.
                Whelp, with that I'm just gonna play the waiting game with those titles.

Comment

I'm the same way. If they won't do a box for the two halves, I'll just wait until they cram both halves into one set. Same goes for Arslan, though I hoping for a 3 cour CE.
                  Guess we'll be waiting for a combined set for Snow White, anyway - I just heard that Rightstuf confirmed they have no more Part 1 copies with slips - they're shipping slip-less now. As far as Arslan goes, I went with the UK Collector's sets from MVM for the two Arslan sets, so I at least got chipboard boxes for that series.

Well, my JP import orders are beginning to overwhelm me now - I just put my order in tonight for:

Little Witch Academia TV Volume 4 [First Press Limited Edition] [JP Import BD]
                  Space Battleship Yamato 2202: Warriors of Love 2 [JP Import BD]

These will ship Thursday and arrive Monday. And, I just got my shipping notice an hour ago from Amazon.co,jp for my two Your Name box sets, so they'll be arriving on Thursday. It's been a busy month for me with JP Imports!

Comment

Whelp, I placed one last order for the Birthday sale.
                    here it is:
                    The Devil's Secret Manga
                    Wakaba Girl DVD
                    Vampire Hunter D OVA Blu-ray
                    Battle Angel DVD
                    Sentai Original Anime Right Meow T-Shirt
                    I placed this order mostly for the Shirt.
                    I thought it was TOO CUTE!
                    It's in the spoiler if you want to see what it looks like.

And with that my spending should be done.
                    I'm a little sad that Discotek didn't open the pre-order for Cannan while the sale was going on.
                    I would have ordered it and a few more things to go with.
                    Ah well, I'll just wait for the holiday sale then.

Comment

Love the shirt, J.E.S...

Sentai's having a flash sale right now, it started at Midnight, Central Time - most of the stuff on sale is just a few dollars less than the RS Birthday sale prices though, so I'll just hold off for the holiday sales. The Grisaia Blu-rays are $26.99 and $28.99, I'll get them once they drop below $50 for the pair. Still waiting for a good drop on Ajin Part 1 LE, $79.99 is still way too high.
                      Last edited by t-Roy; July 29th, 2017, 08:41 PM.

Comment

A Certain Scientific Railgun - Season 2 Complete Collection
                        Hana Yori Dango - Complete TV Series & Movie Collection
                        Is This a Zombie? of the Dead - Complete Series (Anime Classics) -- Blu-ray
                        Ladies Versus Butlers! - Complete Collection
                        One Piece - Season 8, Voyage 2-5
                        Rio: Rainbow Gate! Reshuffle
                        Shimoneta - Complete Series
                        Toradora! - Box Set 1
                        My Anime Collection: Watched My Anime Collection: Haven't Watched My Anime Web Site Supermutant2099 on deviantART My Twitch Page

Favs: Sailor Moon, Tenchi, Lupin III, Black Lagoon, Dual, Slayers, More.

Comment

Originally posted by t-Roy View Post
                          Love the shirt, J.E.S...

Aww thanks.
                          I ordered the Xtra large but i don't think that it'll fit me very well...
                          (I wish they had gotten more of the 2XL)
                          So I just got one.
                          But if does fit me well, I might cave and order like two more some other time.

Comment

The carnage that was my wreckage during the Rightstuf sale and maybe some of this was not on sale. This is what I have bought from them recently.

Blood C TV series SAVE edition
                            Blood C Movie SAVE edition
                            Brynhildr in the Darkness - Complete Collection
                            Chivalry of a Failed Knight - Complete Collection (Limited Edition)
                            Corpose Princess SAVE edition
                            Inari Kon Kon SAVE edition
                            Kimi ni Todoki parts 1 through 3
                            Lovely Complex complete series
                            Engaged to the Unidentified
                            Dusk Maiden of Anmesia
                            Rainbow Days (pre-order)
                            Super Lovers part 1 (pre-order)
                            Meow Meow
                            The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated.
                            ~Mahatma Ghandi

Comment

Whelp, I placed one last order for the Birthday sale.
                              here it is:
                              The Devil's Secret Manga
                              Wakaba Girl DVD
                              Vampire Hunter D OVA Blu-ray
                              Battle Angel DVD
                              Sentai Original Anime Right Meow T-Shirt
                              I placed this order mostly for the Shirt.
                              I thought it was TOO CUTE!
                              It's in the spoiler if you want to see what it looks like.

And with that my spending should be done.
                              I'm a little sad that Discotek didn't open the pre-order for Cannan while the sale was going on.
                              I would have ordered it and a few more things to go with.
                              Ah well, I'll just wait for the holiday sale then.
                              I see I wasn't the only one eyeing that shirt. Though with me it was one of the options for Sentai's buy any DVD or BD, get a shirt for $1. I found a couple releases there for an acceptable price, but my size on the shirt was out of stock (large). It's indeed too cute to pass up, so I might just have to get it from RS.
                              Upcoming Anime DVD/BD Releases: 2018
                              My Website ~ DVDProfiler ~ FilmAF

Comment

I see I wasn't the only one eyeing that shirt. Though with me it was one of the options for Sentai's buy any DVD or BD, get a shirt for $1. I found a couple releases there for an acceptable price, but my size on the shirt was out of stock (large). It's indeed too cute to pass up, so I might just have to get it from RS.
                                I know right.
                                I just love that Kitty's expression!

I think I'll fit into the extra large ( if it's a mens t-shirt that was used)
                                But then I have to worry about shrinking when it's washed.
                                So here's to hoping it fits well and won't shrink on me.

Comment

Working...
                                X