X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DECEMBER PURCHASES

DEATH PARADE ( DVD/BD )
    BIKINI WARRIORS ( DVD/BD )
    HEAVY OBJECTS season 1 part 1 ( DVD/BD )
    SKY WIZARDS ACADEMY ( DVD/BD )

NON ANIME ANIMATION
    STORKS ( DVD/BD )
    DISASTER! The Movie

Comment

Amazing Nuts
      Black Jack The Movie -- Blu-ray
      Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-chan - Complete Series
      Evangelion 3.33 - You Can (Not) Redo
      Fairy Tail - Part 20
      Hayate the Combat Butler the Movie: Heaven Is a Place on Earth
      Looking Up at the Half-Moon - Complete Collection
      Maria the Virgin Witch - Complete Series
      Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn - Part 4
      Night on the Galactic Railroad -- Blu-ray
      Sengoku Basara: End of Judgement - Complete Series
      Shakugan no Shana - Season 3, Part 2
      Shakugan no Shana S: OVA Series
      Shakugan no Shana: The Movie
      My Anime Collection: Watched My Anime Collection: Haven't Watched My Anime Web Site Supermutant2099 on deviantART My Twitch Page

Favs: Sailor Moon, Tenchi, Lupin III, Black Lagoon, Dual, Slayers, More.

Comment

Checked out some local HPB, cause they are doing a 20% off thing until Thursday (started Monday).

Found in the clearance bin: Comic Party Revolution SAVE marked at $2.
        Yep, the whole 2nd season for under $2 ($1.73)....

BTW my Amazon package also showed up yesterday (2 days early).
        Toho's Godzilla Will Live Forever!

Comment

Originally posted by BWBODDY View Post
          DECEMBER PURCHASES

DEATH PARADE ( DVD/BD )
          BIKINI WARRIORS ( DVD/BD )
          HEAVY OBJECTS season 1 part 1 ( DVD/BD )
          SKY WIZARDS ACADEMY ( DVD/BD )

NON ANIME ANIMATION
          STORKS ( DVD/BD )
          DISASTER! The Movie
          I binged the first 6 episodes of Death Parade last night and it's awesome!!

Has anyone here seen Heavy Object and can recommend it/give their opinion on it? I'm on the fence about it and the trailer was pretty solid.

Comment

Originally posted by KyleMills View Post

I binged the first 6 episodes of Death Parade last night and it's awesome!!

Has anyone here seen Heavy Object and can recommend it/give their opinion on it? I'm on the fence about it and the trailer was pretty solid.
            All of those items were just Ordered using my Xmas present RightStuf Gift Cards ( got shipping Confirmation yesterday )
            Heavy Objects is the 1st one I plan on watching, so I'll let ya know.

KyleMills
            You still want me to hang onto TOKYO ESP & Holy Knight for you ?

Comment

I loved heavy object, pretty awesome! The main character is like McGyver, coming up with all these crazy unsuspecting ways to defeat the other objects when there in a pinch. See if Funimations website has the first two episodes free to watch. They sometimes do stuff like that. Dub/ Characters are great. Good plot and story too.
              "Mission, Complete"

Rightstuf Refugee

Comment

Originally posted by Gundam Meister View Post
                I loved heavy object, pretty awesome! The main character is like McGyver, coming up with all these crazy unsuspecting ways to defeat the other objects when there in a pinch. See if Funimations website has the first two episodes free to watch. They sometimes do stuff like that. Dub/ Characters are great. Good plot and story too.
                Thank's G-Meister, good to hear !

Comment

No Game no Life box set
                  K-On movie BR
                  Watamote BR
                  Death Parade BR
                  My Anime List Figures "It wont enix has been better then sqare since after snes we still remain sqaresoft just because of snes days." kulitsky33

Comment

Originally posted by BWBODDY View Post

Thank's G-Meister, good to hear !
                    It just came in, so I'll pop it in soon as my Grandson gets picked up today.

Comment

Sentai had a $25 off $100 sale over the weekend so I got Hamatora the animation, Sunday Without God, Kamigami no Asobi, Unlimited Psychic Squad - (all blurays), and Watamote (dvd).

Comment

Got my order of Gundam F91 Blu Ray and 0080 can't wait to watch f91 haven't seen it!
                        "Mission, Complete"

Rightstuf Refugee

Comment

Received one from eBay, and ordered 7 Collector's Edition box sets from the Anime-on-Line 20% all Blu-rays Sale:

Please Save my Earth [DVD][Used]
                          Psychic School Wars [Collector's Edition][UK Import BD]
                          The Case of Hana & Alice [Collector's Edition][UK Import BD]
                          Claymore [Collector's Edition][UK Import BD]
                          Evangelion 1.11 [Collector's Edition][UK Import BD]
                          Tokyo Marble Chocolate [Collector's Edition][UK Import BD]
                          Your Lie in April Part 2 [Collector's Edition][UK Import BD]
                          Serial Experiments Lain [Collector's Edition][UK Import BD]

Comment

Got my order of Gundam F91 Blu Ray and 0080 can't wait to watch f91 haven't seen it!
                            Let me know ( if you don't mind ) what you think of the BD Gundam releases.
                            My Gundam collection is all DVD and at some piont upgrading may be in order.

And I'd like to know if the audio defaults to English ( starts in Eng. when you hit Play ) or if you have to select English at the beginning...
                            It's just a peez of mine since the Unicorn Disc 4 release

Comment

Pre Ordered:
                              Gundam 0083 Blu Ray
                              Martian Successor Nadeisco Blu Ray
                              Tenchi War on Geminar Complete Collection Blu Ray
                              "Mission, Complete"

Rightstuf Refugee

Comment

I've cut way down on my anime purchases-just preordered the Ranma 1/2 OVA & Movie bluray set.
                                "The world can be a scary place."

Comment

Working...
                                X