No announcement yet.

Latest Blu-Ray / DVD Purchase

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's been a while since I last posted. Besides buying Gundam Blu-ray sets (mostly double dipping), I took advantage of the Right Stuf Birthday Sale and bought a few collections.

The Big O
    Escaflowne Collector's Set
    Galaxy Angle season 1
    Everyday With Monster Girls LE (preorder)

Comment

• Once Again, thanks to the Birthday sale, I've purchased the following from Right Stuf:

Ushio & Tora DVD Complete Collection ( the 10 episode OVA from the 90's)
      Myself Yourself
      Princess Nine Complete Series
      Fractale Blu-ray/DVD SAVE Edition ( Wanted to own the title that "saved" anime)
      Ai no Kusabi The Space Between

Also picked up an older eroge from them: Absolute Obedience.
      I had been wanting that title for some time and I thought, eh, why not?

Now I just looked at the calendar, And I noticed that the last day of July falls on a monday.
      So I'm wondering now, will there be two more waves, or just one more with that Monday being the last day for ordering?
      In either case, I eagerly await what lies ahead.
      Nope, not even gonna try...

Comment

• Good to see you've sworn off buying figures for a while....

Comment

• Originally posted by t-Roy View Post
          Good to see you've sworn off buying figures for a while....
          Oh no, I got figures on order, I just don't have a reliable camera anyomre...
          I've got get one, and place where I can host the images...

Comment

• That was just a joke - I know you're still buying figures, lol... J.E.S. not buying any figures?? Could never even imagine it!

Comment

• Originally posted by t-Roy View Post
              That was just a joke - I know you're still buying figures, lol... J.E.S. not buying any figures?? Could never even imagine it!
              What can I say...
              I like pretty shiny things...

Comment

• Yeah, mee too - I just pre-ordered a couple more JP releases to increase shininess in my collection, lol:

11/1 BLAME! [Amazon.co.jp Limited][First Press Limited Edition] (with Original Mini Tapestry) [Blu-ray]
                11/29 RWBY VOLUME 4 <No-cut version / First time specification> Blu-ray <Initial specification version> (Amazon.co.jp limited acrylic key holder attaching) (Manufacturer benefit: with postcard)
                12/8 Mobile Suit Gundam Thunderbolt BANDIT FLOWER 4K ULTRA HD Blu-ray (Blu-ray included 2 sheets set) [With early purchase privilege] (original cartoon design Yasuo Otagaki drawing down mini colored paper)

Love the awkward combination of Amazon/Google translations for the Blu-ray titles on their product pages, lol...

Comment

• Well, while I was perusing through Right Stuf's B-Day sale list I noticed these titles and thought; yeah, I need'em.
                  So I just bought the following:

Ruin Explorers
                  Orphen DVD Complete Collection
                  Dragonar Academy
                  Aura
                  Gonna Be the Twin-Tail

Just one more week and the madness ends... well not really... my reckless spending never ends!

Comment

• Riding Bean (Kickstarter Exclusive) -- Blu-ray
                    My Anime Collection: Watched My Anime Collection: Haven't Watched My Anime Web Site Supermutant2099 on deviantART My Twitch Page

Favs: Sailor Moon, Tenchi, Lupin III, Black Lagoon, Dual, Slayers, More.

Comment

Working...
                    X