Clear All

• Pre Ordered

Chivalry of a Failed Knight Premium Edition

Gundam 08th MS Team
    "Mission, Complete"

Rightstuf Refugee

Comment

• Couple of dinosaur movies on Blu-Ray.
      Got Jurassic World at HPB (30% off) for about $9.

We have a deep clearance section and there was a couple copies of Baby the Lost Legend for under $2.

Will be looking at a different HPB Sunday cause that's when they have the 50% off deal. Also might pick up the Royal Rumble Blu-Ray (since I was at the show).
      Toho's Godzilla Will Live Forever!

Comment

• Update: I went to a couple HPB, and at the last one found a Combo Pack of Dragon ? (something recent) something about warring countries with a Red Dragon protector that goes mad.
        It was marked "as is" cause somehow somebody scratched up the 2nd Blu-Ray (which I can probably fix if need be), but the DVDs looked good. Was only $7.99.
        Also Detatoko Princess on DVD was only $4.00 after coupon (marked at $9.99).

I also grabbed the DVD of the Royal Rumble, cause it had 2 discs, and had all the matches.

Comment

• Picked up these titles from the Sentai Flash Sale this weekend, can't beat getting 6 cours of anime on Blu-ray for under $100 total. That's only $16 per BD - way better prices than even their Black Friday Week Sales a few months ago:

Intrigue In The Bakumatsu ~ Irohanihoheto Collection 1 [BD]
          Intrigue In The Bakumatsu ~ Irohanihoheto Collection 2 [BD]
          Hakkenden: Eight Dogs of the East Season 1 [BD]
          Hakkenden: Eight Dogs of the East Season 2 [BD]
          Rurouni Kenshin ~ New Kyoto Arc [BD]
          Campione! Complete Collection [BD]

Comment

• Just put in a few preorders.

Free! Season 1 LE (BD/DVD)
            Grimgar LE (BD/DVD)
            One Punch Man LE (BD/DVD)
            Sound of the Sky (BD)
            Sword Art Online Season 1 Collection (BD)
            Upcoming Anime DVD/BD Releases: 2017
            My Website ~ DVDProfiler ~ FilmAF

Comment

• Just came in:
              Girls und Panzer

Pre-ordered:
              Sword Art Online: Season 1 Blu-ray - Still a bit price-y, but much better this time around. Hopefully they'll do this with Season 2.

Comment

• For those that missed the Sentai Flash Sale on their site last weekend, have another shot as RS is doing one on their site this weekend. I was waffling a bit on stuff last week and then forgot about the sale. Prices are a tiny bit higher ($15 vs $14.99 on most of the stuff I bought). Though, if I read things correctly, I'll be getting $15 in Stuf Bucks for April, so I think that works out nicely.

Amagami SS [BD]
                Amagami SS+ [BD]
                And Yet the Town Moves [BD]
                Detroit Metal City [BD]
                Golden Time Collection 1-2 [BD]
                Hidamari Sketch Season 1-3 [BD]
                Place to Place [BD]
                Psychic Detective Yakumo [BD]
                Upcoming Anime DVD/BD Releases: 2017
                My Website ~ DVDProfiler ~ FilmAF

Comment

• Snagged Gatchaman TV and OVA BD set for $37 during the sale.

Comment

• I just snagged the Wolf's Rain BD/DVD combo set for $25 from a member on another forum... Since my daughter already has the DVDs for this, I wasn't going to bother buying this release, or at least not for quite a while until it dropped a good bit in price.

Comment

• Bought:
                      Highschool of the Dead + OVA Blu-ray/DVD LE
                      Place to Place Blu-ray
                      Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water Blu-ray
                      Angel Beats Blu-ray

Pre-ordered:
                      Gosick Part 1 Blu-ray/DVD
                      Seven Deadly Sins: Part 1 Blu-ray/DVD
                      Seven Deadly Sins: Part 2 Blu-ray/DVD (Also bought/pre-ordered all manga and novel releases. I'm crazy.)

Comment

• Just in case that earlier Dragon show was Chaos Dragon, and it worked perfectly on both Blu-Rays.
                        So HPB being lazy & not cleaning discs saved a bunch of $.

While doing a bit of breakfast shopping, I decided to grab another WWE DVD.
                        This one was The RAW after WrestleMania.
                        The first disc was a kinda cool look into the lives of people that get to debut/return on the night after WM.

The other 2 discs featured matches/moments from various RAW shows after WM. Including 3 from after WM 19 (which I attended both that & the RAW the next night). I can clearly see my younger self (wearing a tan jacket & a Darth Maul shirt).

Comment

• Boruto: Naruto the Movie - Combo Pack -- Blu-ray
                          Pokemon XY - Set 1
                          My Anime Collection: Watched My Anime Collection: Haven't Watched My Anime Web Site Supermutant2099 on deviantART My Twitch Page

Favs: Sailor Moon, Tenchi, Lupin III, Black Lagoon, Dual, Slayers, More.

Comment

• Pre-ordered Crusher Joe: The Movie and Code Geass: Akito the Exiled.

Comment

• Picked up the Limited Blu Ray of Infinite Stratos 2, huge sale going on. Also had some coupons for RS so if was even cheaper. Will be pre ordering Akito the Exiled and SAO complete first Season.
                              "Mission, Complete"

Rightstuf Refugee

Comment

• Preordered Akira, Outlaw Star, and Record of Lodoss BD LE's.

Comment

Working...
                                X