• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BWBODDY View Post
    DECEMBER PURCHASES

DEATH PARADE ( DVD/BD )
    BIKINI WARRIORS ( DVD/BD )
    HEAVY OBJECTS season 1 part 1 ( DVD/BD )
    SKY WIZARDS ACADEMY ( DVD/BD )

NON ANIME ANIMATION
    STORKS ( DVD/BD )
    DISASTER! The Movie
    I binged the first 6 episodes of Death Parade last night and it's awesome!!

Has anyone here seen Heavy Object and can recommend it/give their opinion on it? I'm on the fence about it and the trailer was pretty solid.

Comment

• Originally posted by KyleMills View Post

I binged the first 6 episodes of Death Parade last night and it's awesome!!

Has anyone here seen Heavy Object and can recommend it/give their opinion on it? I'm on the fence about it and the trailer was pretty solid.
      All of those items were just Ordered using my Xmas present RightStuf Gift Cards ( got shipping Confirmation yesterday )
      Heavy Objects is the 1st one I plan on watching, so I'll let ya know.

KyleMills
      You still want me to hang onto TOKYO ESP & Holy Knight for you ?

Comment

• I loved heavy object, pretty awesome! The main character is like McGyver, coming up with all these crazy unsuspecting ways to defeat the other objects when there in a pinch. See if Funimations website has the first two episodes free to watch. They sometimes do stuff like that. Dub/ Characters are great. Good plot and story too.
        "Mission, Complete"

Rightstuf Refugee

Comment

• Originally posted by Gundam Meister View Post
          I loved heavy object, pretty awesome! The main character is like McGyver, coming up with all these crazy unsuspecting ways to defeat the other objects when there in a pinch. See if Funimations website has the first two episodes free to watch. They sometimes do stuff like that. Dub/ Characters are great. Good plot and story too.
          Thank's G-Meister, good to hear !

Comment

• No Game no Life box set
            K-On movie BR
            Watamote BR
            Death Parade BR
            My Anime List Figures "It wont enix has been better then sqare since after snes we still remain sqaresoft just because of snes days." kulitsky33

Comment

I loved heavy object, pretty awesome! The main character is like McGyver, coming up with all these crazy unsuspecting ways to defeat the other objects when there in a pinch. See if Funimations website has the first two episodes free to watch. They sometimes do stuff like that. Dub/ Characters are great. Good plot and story too.
              Originally posted by BWBODDY View Post

Thank's G-Meister, good to hear !
              It just came in, so I'll pop it in soon as my Grandson gets picked up today.

Comment

• Sentai had a $25 off $100 sale over the weekend so I got Hamatora the animation, Sunday Without God, Kamigami no Asobi, Unlimited Psychic Squad - (all blurays), and Watamote (dvd).

Comment

• Got my order of Gundam F91 Blu Ray and 0080 can't wait to watch f91 haven't seen it!
                  "Mission, Complete"

Rightstuf Refugee

Comment

• Received one from eBay, and ordered 7 Collector's Edition box sets from the Anime-on-Line 20% all Blu-rays Sale:

Please Save my Earth [DVD][Used]
                    Psychic School Wars [Collector's Edition][UK Import BD]
                    The Case of Hana & Alice [Collector's Edition][UK Import BD]
                    Claymore [Collector's Edition][UK Import BD]
                    Evangelion 1.11 [Collector's Edition][UK Import BD]
                    Tokyo Marble Chocolate [Collector's Edition][UK Import BD]
                    Your Lie in April Part 2 [Collector's Edition][UK Import BD]
                    Serial Experiments Lain [Collector's Edition][UK Import BD]

Comment

Got my order of Gundam F91 Blu Ray and 0080 can't wait to watch f91 haven't seen it!
                      Let me know ( if you don't mind ) what you think of the BD Gundam releases.
                      My Gundam collection is all DVD and at some piont upgrading may be in order.

And I'd like to know if the audio defaults to English ( starts in Eng. when you hit Play ) or if you have to select English at the beginning...
                      It's just a peez of mine since the Unicorn Disc 4 release

Comment

• Pre Ordered:
                        Gundam 0083 Blu Ray
                        Martian Successor Nadeisco Blu Ray
                        Tenchi War on Geminar Complete Collection Blu Ray
                        "Mission, Complete"

Rightstuf Refugee

Comment

• I've cut way down on my anime purchases-just preordered the Ranma 1/2 OVA & Movie bluray set.
                          "The world can be a scary place."

Comment

• Noir complete set.

Comment

• Noir complete set.

Comment

Working...
                              X