Latest Blu-Ray / DVD Purchase

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mardock Scramble First Compression ~ Bluray
    Free! Eternal Summer LE ( From a seller who is coincidentally only 30 minutes from where I live )

Comment

I also Pledged the $150 tier in the Skip Beat! Indiegogo campaign on Tuesday. I'm really hopeful this one succeeds, as I'm more interested in this crowdfunder than with the Escaflowne Kickstarter, actually.

This campaign was setup by Ann Yamamoto of Pied Piper, who also ran the highly successful Time of EVE Kickstarter. This Indiegogo will put Skip Beat! in a Blu-ray/DVD combo set with an English dub. The dub is a license requirement from TV Tokyo in order for the series to be allowed to release in North America.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/s...3401218#/story
      Last edited by t-Roy; March 3rd, 2016, 05:15 AM.

Comment

Paprika (Blu-Ray) at work for $8.99 (priced at $15.99 normally)
        Toho's Godzilla Will Live Forever!

Comment

Pre ordered *** Class Limited edition
          "Mission, Complete"

Rightstuf Refugee

Comment

Strike Witches Season two
            Master Nutmeg guide us. Master Nutmeg protect us. Master Nutmeg teach us.
            In your light we thrive. In your wisdom we are humbled. We live only to serve you. Our lives are yours.

Comment

Akami ga Kill LE set 1
              Akami ga Kill LE set 2
              Parasite LE set 1

Comment

As nice as the Escaflowne extras sound, I'll just wait and see what Funi puts out. Either way, it's coming out right? I'd be curious to hear a new dub, but...it's not that important to me.

As for purchases:

I finally bought Strike Witches 2.
                Master Nutmeg guide us. Master Nutmeg protect us. Master Nutmeg teach us.
                In your light we thrive. In your wisdom we are humbled. We live only to serve you. Our lives are yours.

Comment

Originally posted by t-Roy View Post
                  Psycho Pass Season 2 Premium Edition just shipped today from Rightstuf - I should get it by Monday or Tuesday, hopefully... shame it's not as good as the first season.
                  I have to agree with you there. The second season had so much potential to be just as good if not better than the first (despite having the main attraction run away and my favorite two characters killed :cry but it didnt live up to the expectation. Granted it was still good and I liked it (despite that b***h Mika who shouldve died in season 1 with her friends instead of being allowed to become an investigator, and the a$$hat Togane). I love love LOVE Sho! He's the "little brother" type character just like his predecessor Kagari. (MY SON!!!)

In fact, I just finished a re-watch of season 2 with my kouhai/friend in preparation to see Psycho-Pass: The Movie on 3/16 in our local theater. (I'M SO EXCITED MY BAB KOGAMI IS BACK!!!!) I want to see your Season 2 Premium Edition when you get it, since I want to know what all is included. (And if it's just Blu-ray or a BD/DVD combo.)
                  My Collections: Anime+ | Japanese Merch
                  Avatar: Nitori Aiichirou - Free!

Comment

just purchased/preordered

After War Gundam X Collection 1 DVD
                    Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ Collection 1 Blu-ray
                    Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam: A New Translation DVD
                    Gundam Evolve DVD
                    Den-noh Coil Collection 1 Blu-ray
                    Hakuoki Wild Dance of Kyoto Blu-ray
                    Cross Ange Rondo of Angels and Dragons Collection 1 Blu-ray
                    Rozen Maiden Complete Collection DVD Sentai Selects
                    Lord Marksman and Vanadis Limited Edition Blu-ray/DVD
                    Tokyo ESP Limited Edition Blu-ray/DVD
                    Assassination Classroom Season 1 Part 1 Limited Edition Blu-ray/DVD
                    Tokyo Ghoul Season 2 Limited Edition Blu-ray/DVD
                    Seraph of the End Vampire Reign Season 1 Part 1 Limited Edition Blu-ray/DVD
                    Gunbuster The Movie Blu-ray

I've just about run out of room to put all this stuff...... I'm either going to have to expand into another room, figure out how to cram more shelves into my limited space, or store some of my collection away... how do you guys do it?

Comment

I just don't buy so much stuff, is all...

Comment

Multi-disc cases for series released as singles/multi-part collections and extra deep shelves. Though, even with all that, I'm getting close to running out of space too. That's what happens when you buy 5+ anime releases per month for 14+ years. I'm amazed that I've been able to keep it all in one room for so long.
                        Upcoming Anime DVD/BD Releases: 2018
                        My Website ~ DVDProfiler ~ FilmAF

Comment

Originally posted by t-Roy View Post
                          I just don't buy so much stuff, is all...
                          sure you don't lol.....

Originally posted by tigeress02 View Post
                          Multi-disc cases for series released as singles/multi-part collections and extra deep shelves. Though, even with all that, I'm getting close to running out of space too. That's what happens when you buy 5+ anime releases per month for 14+ years. I'm amazed that I've been able to keep it all in one room for so long.
                          I'm ocd enough that storing them in anything other then the original packaging would bug me to death lol.... but If I ever do go that route I'd probably buy something like this (http://mmdesign.com/dvd-storage.htm#)

I'm actually thinking about getting some floating shelves and putting them up via brackets??? .... I do have some space but its higher up on the wall and not enought room to put in the big shelves like I have at the moment..... I'd probably have to do it all myself because the only ones I can find for purchase are not meant for dvd/book shelves but rather a couple picture frames and are really bulky looking on top of that.....
                          Last edited by Sloner52; March 6th, 2016, 11:18 PM.

Comment

Yippy, I got a shipment confirmation from Rightstuf for...

PSYCHO-PASS Season 2
                            Iria Zeiram: The Animation Master Collection
                            Requiem from the Darkness Complete Series
                            Utawarerumono OVA

Comment

Originally posted by Sloner52 View Post
                              I'm actually thinking about getting some floating shelves and putting them up via brackets??? .... I do have some space but its higher up on the wall and not enought room to put in the big shelves like I have at the moment..... I'd probably have to do it all myself because the only ones I can find for purchase are not meant for dvd/book shelves but rather a couple picture frames and are really bulky looking on top of that.....
                              Yeah, weight can be a problem with wall shelves. I've got a couple sections of them myself and I'm always a bit worried about them as far as weight goes. They've been on the wall for over a decade without any problems, but a couple boards have a small bend in the middle from the weight.

Planning on redoing my whole shelving system this year. Haven't really decided what I'm doing, but the new shelves will be extra deep and go floor to ceiling.
                              Upcoming Anime DVD/BD Releases: 2018
                              My Website ~ DVDProfiler ~ FilmAF

Comment

I just got Wizard Barristers today and I open the shipping container and WTF-there's 2 copies in it!?!?!? Guess I'll get an RMA tomorrow and send one back.
                                "The world can be a scary place."

Comment

Working...
                                X