Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BWBODDY View Post
    I finally bought Dragonar Academy, looking forward to it's arrival
    I already know I'm gonna love it, with all it's 17+ Fanservice Goodness ! ...
    Every review that I've come across, has absolutely panned Dragonar Academy. Thing is… I loved it. It was just waaay too much fun for me. Maybe my enjoyment was amplified by the fact that I love the manga, or maybe cuz fanservice; or maybe both.
    No matter where you go, there you are.

Comment

• I forgot to mention that right before Christmas I bought the Kickheart BD/DVD at Tokyo Otaku Mode for only $2.99. It arrived around a week ago.
      My Collections: Anime+ | Japanese Merch
      Avatar: Nitori Aiichirou - Free!

Comment

• I bought these from the RS holiday sale:

Hyperdimension Neptunia
        DRAMAtical Murder
        Devils and Realist
        Dai Shogun
        Blade & Soul
        Rail Wars

...and my wife bought me these for Christmas:

Free! - Iwatobi Swim Club
        Hamatora
        The Ambition of Oda Nobuna
        High School DxD New
        Flame of Recca
        Ghost Hunt

YAY! :D 12 new shows to watch!
        Man time fly's when you get older and older and older............

Comment

• Ordered from Jet.com:
          Fairy Tail: Collection 3 Blu-ray/DVD
          One Piece: Collection 9 DVD

I used their 20% off coupon, and got them at a really decent price. It looks like their using Deep Discount to ship it. Should be coming later today, or the next day.

Comment

• Went ahead and pre-ordered the Ponycan release of Garakowa -Restore the World- Collector's Edition Blu-ray + CD + GWP from TRSI, not sure if I'll keep the order or not, though - kinda sounds like a cutsie anime version of Tron, sort of like being inside a computer world with viruses... it's listed as Fantasy, Mystery, and Supernatural, but it may still be a little too cutsie for me. I didn't bother to get Yuki Yuna because of that, and this looks fairly similar. Hopefully I can preview this somewhere and make up my mind before it ships in April...

Comment

• Originally posted by t-Roy View Post
              Went ahead and pre-ordered the Ponycan release of Garakowa -Restore the World- Collector's Edition Blu-ray + CD + GWP from TRSI, not sure if I'll keep the order or not, though - kinda sounds like a cutsie anime version of Tron, sort of like being inside a computer world with viruses... it's listed as Fantasy, Mystery, and Supernatural, but it may still be a little too cutsie for me. I didn't bother to get Yuki Yuna because of that, and this looks fairly similar. Hopefully I can preview this somewhere and make up my mind before it ships in April...
              That looks like something I would enjoy but not at that price. SAO is an exception. I have to really love it if I'm going to be dropping that kind of money on it. As it is I think I'm going to have to cancel my order of free eternal summer due to the SAO stuff coming out this month.
              Right Stuf Refugee

Comment

• Hyperdimension Neptunia
                Corpe Party
                Chaos;Head
                Stella Women's Academy

I've also tried ordering Kanokon in hope somehow Rightstuf finds stock but I doubt it... Damn Media Blasters.
                "There's more to breasts than just size, the small ones can be fun to.
                Besides who needs large breasts when you have a really nice tail"
                - Chaika (Cat Planet Cuties Dub)

Comment

• Just placed TONARI NO SEK-KUN:The Master of Killing Time on Order

Comment

• Originally posted by GirlGamer View Post
                    That looks like something I would enjoy but not at that price. SAO is an exception. I have to really love it if I'm going to be dropping that kind of money on it. As it is I think I'm going to have to cancel my order of free eternal summer due to the SAO stuff coming out this month.
                    Now SAO really isnt worth that kinda dough. DVDs maybe, but even those are $25-30 a piece, which is way too much for how many there are. (Freaking AoA with their dumb 4-episodes per release bs.) I may buy the DVDs eventually if I find them for cheap somewhere though.

Free! > SAO
                    My Collections: Anime+ | Japanese Merch
                    Avatar: Nitori Aiichirou - Free!

Comment

• preordered ...

GARO The Animation Season 1 Part 1 Blu-ray/DVD
                      Rage of Bahamut Season 1 Limited Edition Blu-ray/DVD
                      Maken-ki! Season 2 Blu-ray/DVD
                      Ghost in the Shell: Arise The New Movie Blu-ray/DVD
                      Yamibo: Darkness, The Hat, and Travelers of the Books DVD
                      Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam Collection 2 Blu-ray

is Maken-ki! Season 2 not getting a Limited Edition Release?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sloner52 View Post
                        preordered ...

GARO The Animation Season 1 Part 1 Blu-ray/DVD
                        Rage of Bahamut Season 1 Limited Edition Blu-ray/DVD
                        Maken-ki! Season 2 Blu-ray/DVD
                        Ghost in the Shell: Arise The New Movie Blu-ray/DVD
                        Yamibo: Darkness, The Hat, and Travelers of the Books DVD
                        Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam Collection 2 Blu-ray

is Maken-ki! Season 2 not getting a Limited Edition Release?
                        I know. I'm kinda bummed. Who am I kidding? I'm ecstatic! I'm so excited for Maken-Ki 2. Now we've got Akio Takami at the helm, which should prove interesting to say the least. I'm with you though. It's the same situation with Date A Live 2. The first season offered both limited edition and regular edition DVD/Blu-ray combo packs, but season 2 is only available in regular edition format. In the end though, I'm most thankful that they are combo packs.
                        No matter where you go, there you are.

Comment

• Just preordered black Butler book of circus limited edition.
                          Right Stuf Refugee

Comment

• Riddle Story of Devil - Complete Collection

Pre Ordered:
                            Evangelion 3.33 - You Can (Not) Redo
                            My Anime Collection: Watched My Anime Collection: Haven't Watched My Anime Web Site Supermutant2099 on deviantART My Twitch Page

Favs: Sailor Moon, Tenchi, Lupin III, Black Lagoon, Dual, Slayers, More.

Comment

• Pre-ordered:

Rage of Bahamut Genesis Season 1 Limited Edition Blu-ray/DVD
                              Black Butler Book of Circus Season 3 Limited Edition Blu-ray/DVD

Comment

• Originally posted by zenpai View Post
                                Now SAO really isnt worth that kinda dough. DVDs maybe, but even those are $25-30 a piece, which is way too much for how many there are. (Freaking AoA with their dumb 4-episodes per release bs.) I may buy the DVDs eventually if I find them for cheap somewhere though.

Free! > SAO
                                SAO is one of my favorite anime of all time. Do I think they are worth $90 per box set? No but I wanted the limited edition blu rays. I've only seen two episodes of free: the first episode of season 1 and the first episode of season 2.
                                Right Stuf Refugee

Comment

Working...
                                X