Blade & Soul Blu-ray (Day 24 Mega Deal)
    Brave 10 Premium Edition Blu-ray
    Ghost Hound Complete Collection Blu-ray
    Golden Time Collection 1 Blu-ray
    Golden Time Collection 2 Blu-ray
    Kids on the Slope Blu-ray

Comment

• Originally posted by Kiku II View Post
      Kiku II is anxiously awaiting the shipment of this most outrageous spectacle.
      I got mine today! I'm planning on starting it today or tomorrow.
      Favorite Anime: Sakura Trick, Maria-sama ga Miteru, Air, Kanon, Clannad/Clannad After Story, Toradora, Strike Witches, Kill La Kill, Monogatari, Kashimashi, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha/Nanoha A's, Fate/Kaleid liner Prisma Illya, Saki, Spice and Wolf, Aria, Lucky Star, Anohana, ef, Steins;Gate
      My Anime Collection, My Anime List PSN: SuiDream88

Comment

• Well I took advantage of the RightStuf sale. I've been charged for it today so it should ship soon. I got all this for an excellent price.

Diamond Daydreams thinpack
        Night Head Genesis collection
        Kobato Collection 1
        Kobato Collection 2
        Living for the Day After Tomorrow collection

I also ordered another one but it was out of stock. I cancelled the order and decided to get it on eBay used. I normally don't buy used but it was in mint condition and actually cheaper to get these both in one lot, so I got:

La Corda d'Oro: Primo Passo collection 1
        La Corda d'Oro: Primo Passo collection 2

It'll be fun to get these all in the mail. I've been wanting to see some of these for years.
        Meow Meow
        The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated.
        ~Mahatma Ghandi

Comment

• Ordered these from Amazon yesterday, since they had a one day deal on them (roughly half off).

One Piece Collection Box 2 and 3 (Amazon exclusive)
          Upcoming Anime DVD/BD Releases: 2017
          My Website ~ DVDProfiler ~ FilmAF

Comment

• If anyone is interested in starting fairy tail, which is one of the greatest shows I've seen I'm currently streaming it but Funi is having a bundle holiday sale and they have the first 5 sets in Blu Ray for 99$
            "Mission, Complete"

Rightstuf Refugee

Comment

• This is my second time participating in Rightstuf Holiday sales. My budget is larger than last year. I already went over it. I bought Hakuoki seasons 1-3, Hakuoki ova, Hiiro No Kakera season 1-2, Special A, Ai Yori Aoshi, Towanoquon, Tytania col. 1-2. I have to make one last order from rightstuf and that's it.

From Amazon I ordered the One Piece Collections box sets 1-3. I been waiting for months for the prices to drop down. I had to snag them before they went back to regular price.

Comment

• Has anyone actually seen Tytania? What is it like? I've been tempted to get that one for like the last 3 Holiday sales, and then end up getting too much other stuff so it always gets bypassed, mainly because it is on DVD...

Comment

• Giant Gorg DVD
                  Wicked City DVD
                  No matter where you go, there you are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kiku II View Post
                    Giant Gorg DVD
                    Wicked City DVD
                    Wicked City is awesome, I had the BD On Order ( to replace my DVD copy ),
                    but it was in one of the Orders that I canelled when Rightstuf pissed me off ( over the partial shipping thing )

I'll re-order it when I get around to it ...

Comment

• There is no such thing as a BD of Wicked City, even in Japan, BW... wish there was.

I ordered a few more of those nice "The Art of" Studio Ghibli coffee table sized books to add to the small collection I started last Holiday season... Yesterday I picked up seven Japanese Language mooks (softcover) from Amazon.co.jp and one directly from an eBay seller in Japan:

The Art of Nausicaš (hopefully a different release than the US watercolor one)
                      The Art of Laputa
                      The Art of Tales from Earthsea
                      The Art of When Marnie was There
                      The Art of The Tale of the Princess Kaguya
                      The Art of The Cat Returns
                      The Art of My Neighbors the Yamadas
                      The Art of Whisper of the Heart

Comment

• Originally posted by t-Roy View Post
                        There is no such thing as a BD of Wicked City, even in Japan, BW... wish there was.
                        Drr...
                        I mixed 2 things up, The New Remaster DVD of Wicked City and the New BD of Venus Wars
                        I had both on order till they where cancelled due to the Partial order thing...

I like and have Venus Wars as well, but I think Wicked City is more deserving a BD.
                        But I guess you can't knock a Remaster ...

Comment

• I've really toned-down on anime spending (in favor of merch + xmas gift spending :'D), but the Cyber Monday & RS Holiday Deals have temporarily brought me back to life. In the past couple weeks I've bought:

Beyond the Boundary Collector's Edition BD/DVD
                          Elfen Lied Complete Collection + OVA DVD
                          (to finally replace my OVA-less copy that I sold months ago)
                          Hiiro no Kakera Season 1 DVD
                          Hiiro no Kakera Season 2 DVD
                          Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Season 2 DVD
                          Ergo Proxy volume 1 DVD + CD
                          (only bought for the CD as I have the Anime Classics set. Selling the DVD.)
                          My Collections: Anime+ | Japanese Merch
                          Avatar: Nitori Aiichirou - Free!

Comment

• I've really toned-down on anime spending (in favor of merch + xmas gift spending :'D), but the Cyber Monday & RS Holiday Deals have temporarily brought me back to life. In the past couple weeks I've bought:

My Collections: Anime+ | Japanese Merch
                            Avatar: Nitori Aiichirou - Free!

Comment

• Originally posted by zenpai View Post
                              I've really toned-down on anime spending (in favor of merch + xmas gift spending :'D), but the Cyber Monday & RS Holiday Deals have temporarily brought me back to life. In the past couple weeks I've bought:

HI ZEN !
                              How the heck are you !?! :D ...

Comment

• Pre Ordered Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam Blu Ray
                                "Mission, Complete"

Rightstuf Refugee

Comment

Working...
                                X