• Show
Clear All

Yippy ! ...
    The Strongest in the World (BD )
    Nobunagun (BD )
    Mardock Scramble: The Trilogy (BD )
    Knights of Sidonia
    Just arrived in the Mail.

And I also got a Shipping Confirmation for ...
    Magical Warfare (BD )

Comment

Just got back from my 3-day business trip, and picked up my mail at the Post office. Received these this week while I was away:

Fate/Zero Part 1 Blu-ray Disc Box [JP Import BD]
      Fate/Zero Part 2 Blu-ray Disc Box [JP Import BD]
      Darker than Black S1 Premium Edition [BD]
      Ponyo Disney Studio Ghibli release with Slip [BD] (I didn't get a slip with my copy when I originally bought it 3 years ago; only one I was missing)

Comment

So these came:

Michiko to Hatchin
        Gintama movie
        DxD
        Master Nutmeg guide us. Master Nutmeg protect us. Master Nutmeg teach us.
        In your light we thrive. In your wisdom we are humbled. We live only to serve you. Our lives are yours.

Comment

Wakfu: Seasons 1-2 + OVAs Blu-ray - This is my second copy of it. I unwrapped the plastic to make everything was there, and resealed it. I'll be keeping it as a backup.
          Last edited by ninjachad; May 22nd, 2015, 08:46 PM.

Comment

Infinite Stratos Complete First Season w/ OVA and CD soundtrack Blu Ray came in the mail today!
            "Mission, Complete"

Rightstuf Refugee

Comment

Soul Eater Premium Year Book Edition Complete Series Blu-Ray Set
              Right Stuf Forum Refugee

Comment

Just snagged Black Lagoon BD+DVD boxset.

Comment

I just ordered Hanamonogatari from Right Stuf. Only 1 more part of this show to go (hopefully).
                  Push the button, Frank!

Comment

Lupin the 3rd: Red vs. Green DVD
                    Lupin the 3rd Episode 0: The First Contact DVD
                    Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland Blu-ray

Comment

Magi Kingdom of Magic set 2 is on it's way to me.
                      Nope, not even gonna try...

Comment

Originally posted by katana6 View Post
                        Soul Eater Premium Year Book Edition Complete Series Blu-Ray Set
                        I've been on the fence about Soul Eater for a long time now. It's a big chunk of anime, so I'm tentative to jump down the rabbit hole. It's quite a deep one if you figure in Not.
                        No matter where you go, there you are.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeHigarashi View Post
                          Just snagged Black Lagoon BD+DVD boxset.
                          I was so happy when this came out; not to mention, Roberta's Blood Trail. Black Lagoon is just… such a classic!
                          No matter where you go, there you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiku II View Post
                            I was so happy when this came out; not to mention, Roberta's Blood Trail. Black Lagoon is just… such a classic!
                            Agreed. I was going to buy the Pioneer/Geneon thinpack but its STILL being marked for $40(1st season only.) so I said "screw it" and snagged the Funimation Season 1 and 2 print instead.

I can't wait to hear Reve's Japanese voice.(Megumi Toyoguchi is one of the most edgy,underrated Seiyuu in the business).

Plus despite the fact that Black Lagoon has only 3 main female characters(Eda and Shuen don't appear until later and aren't considered main characters), all 3 are unique in their own way. I personally think Balalakia is HOT.
                            Last edited by JoeHigarashi; May 24th, 2015, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Jee-I've had region free, pal to ntsc capable dvd and bluray players for years. Wouldn't be caught without them-like the UK releases of Fate/Zero or Madoka Magica which are way cheaper than the us equivalents.
                              "The world can be a scary place."

Comment

Bio Hunter ($9)
                                "I'm incapable of writing a clever signature." - Malachi
                                Figures

Comment

Working...
                                X