No announcement yet.

Latest Blu-Ray / DVD Purchase

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got my back ordered Vandread series shipped out yesterday and Infinite Stratos complete Season 1.
    "Mission, Complete"

Rightstuf Refugee

Comment

Originally posted by katana6 View Post
      Did you watch it yet, how is the re-mastered picture quality?
      I haven't watched it yet, but I likely will soon. I've heard great things about it though.

Comment

Turn A Gundam part one and Puchim@s have been shipped out.
        If I'm lucky, I'll get them by friday.
        Nope, not even gonna try...

Comment

NOBUNAGA THE FOOL Collection 2
          HAMATORA THE ANIMATION Season 1

Comment

Nobunagun ( DVD/BD )
            Knights of Sidonia Season 1
            Wanna Be the Strongest in the World! ( DVD/BD )
            Mardock Scramble: Trilogy ( BD )

Comment

My bf is sending me High School DxD because 'the dub is poor!'
              Master Nutmeg guide us. Master Nutmeg protect us. Master Nutmeg teach us.
              In your light we thrive. In your wisdom we are humbled. We live only to serve you. Our lives are yours.

Comment

Originally posted by BWBODDY View Post
                Nobunagun ( DVD/BD )
                Knights of Sidonia Season 1
                Wanna Be the Strongest in the World! ( DVD/BD )
                Mardock Scramble: Trilogy ( BD )
                Wannabe and Nobunagun shipped? Huh? I haven't even gotten a notification yet. Woe is me.
                No matter where you go, there you are.

Comment

Originally posted by goddessofanime View Post
                  My bf is sending me High School DxD because 'the dub is poor!'
                  A Poor Dub ?.. Never noticed that !

Comment

Ha, I never did either - can't imagine why....??

What's a Dub?

Comment

Originally posted by t-Roy View Post
                      Ha, I never did either - can't imagine why....??

What's a Dub?
                      Yeah that's right, coming from you that's funny on 2 levels ! .....

Comment

Originally posted by Kiku II View Post
                        Received both editions of Puchim@s today. I can already feel them gnawing on my soul. Nom nom nom. Get off!!! Daw… so cute. The Darker Than Black Premium Edition arrived as well. Wow, is it beautiful… and pointless. Two of the discs were loose in the box… if you'd call it a box. It's more of a glorified manilla folder. I get it. It's d??? cool. But cripes, the discs don't even stay put. Furthermore, despite the shipping packaging being pristine and undamaged; the premium exterior box was smushed at one corner. I love Darker Than Black, and I love RightStuf; so I'm not even gonna bother them about it. The discs, artbook, and artcards were undamaged, so that's all that matters I guess. I just wish they would've done a regular edtion Blu. Either that, or use something better than cardstock for a premium edition.
                        I know where you're coming from kiku. I got my Darker Than Black Premium Edition earlier this morning along with the Michiko and Hatchin Complete Series Blu-Ray. The Darker Than Black Premium packaging was alright until I see that there is a slight tear on the corner of the envelope/box. I thought about sending it back to Rightstuf, but I may not even bother doing that. I could get a replacement in an even worse condition than the one I have considering the material of the packaging.
                        Right Stuf Forum Refugee

Comment

Knights of Sidonia Season 1 BD
                          Ranma 1/2 Collection 6 BD
                          Upcoming Anime DVD/BD Releases: 2018
                          My Website ~ DVDProfiler ~ FilmAF

Comment

Originally posted by katana6 View Post
                            I know where you're coming from kiku. I got my Darker Than Black Premium Edition earlier this morning along with the Michiko and Hatchin Complete Series Blu-Ray. The Darker Than Black Premium packaging was alright until I see that there is a slight tear on the corner of the envelope/box. I thought about sending it back to Rightstuf, but I may not even bother doing that. I could get a replacement in an even worse condition than the one I have considering the material of the packaging.
                            Yep. Considering how long the wait has been for the DTB Blu's, I'm just happy to have the discs.
                            No matter where you go, there you are.

Comment

Noir BD

/filler
                              “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.” ― Ernest Hemingway

Comment

just shipped... Only posting this because it shipped more then a month early..

Magical Warfare Blu-ray Complete Collection (Hyb)

Comment

Working...
                                X