Latest Blu-Ray / DVD Purchase

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gundam Meister View Post
    Just bought Martian Successor Nadiesco LE and The Captain Tylor OVA from Right Stuff and Eureka 7: AO part 1 and 2 off Funi's sale.
    I know you'll dig Cap'n Tylor, but I hope you dig Martian Successor Nadiesco cause it's super awesome ( oh you know there is a follow up Movie right ) ...

Comment

Originally posted by BWBODDY View Post
      I know you'll dig Cap'n Tylor, but I hope you dig Martian Successor Nadiesco cause it's super awesome ( oh you know there is a follow up Movie right ) ...
      I've seen MS and the movie one of favorite shows! Wish they had made another movie since they left the ending open. The movie was really good.
      "Mission, Complete"

Rightstuf Refugee

Comment

just purchased at amazon...
        • Space Brothers: Collection 1 [Blu-ray] - $29.99
        • Space Brothers: Collection 2 [Blu-ray] - $29.99
        • Grave of the Fireflies [Blu-ray] - $13.62

Comment

There's a possibility that during the Fry's Aniversary Sale (starts this week), that we might be doing a BOGO sale on anime.
          Last year we did it, and haven't done it since.

Usually it involves buying a show & getting the second show at half price.
          It also usually has to be 2 shows from the same company to get it.
          They seem to always do Funimation & Section 23 (plus all their labels, even old ADV stuff) that are part of the deal.

I will let you know if & when it happens.
          Usually it's on the Fry's website as well (so you don't need a store near you).

I know that they do a lot of promo code (basically coupon codes) for the same DVD/Blu-Ray movies every week, however at least once there was anime included in the mix.
          So if that pops up again, I will also let you know.
          Toho's Godzilla Will Live Forever!

Comment

Oops, I forgot that there's the ad on the website that shows The Tale of The Princess Kaguya at $15 (Blu-Ray) so it might be less with a promo code later in the week...
            Toho's Godzilla Will Live Forever!

Comment

I just ordered the following:

Cute High Earth Defense Club LOVE! volume one
              Yuki Yuna is a Hero DVD/Blu-ray 3

What could possibly be better than magical girls...
              Magical Boys of course! :D
              Nope, not even gonna try...

Comment

just preordered ...
                • Please Twins! DVD (Hyb)
                • JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Season 1 DVD (Hyb)

Comment

just bought "Mezzo - The Complete Collection (DVD, 2005, 3-Disc Set)" for $24.99.... seemed like a good deal... everyone else was trying to sell it for $100+ .... its listed in like new conditions and looks pretty clean from the pictures...

Comment

Gintama: the movie.
                    Master Nutmeg guide us. Master Nutmeg protect us. Master Nutmeg teach us.
                    In your light we thrive. In your wisdom we are humbled. We live only to serve you. Our lives are yours.

Comment

Natsume's Book of Friends DVD/Blu-ray Season 3 Set (S) Premium Edition
                      I want your soul.

Comment

just preordered
                        • Space Brothers Collection 4 BD (S)
                        • The Troubled Life of Miss Kotoura Premium Edition BD (S)

Comment

Some 18+ Satoshi Kon, from Amazon UK...

btw, this forum isn't much better than the old Rightstuf forum for posting photos - at least we can actually see the photos here, rather than just linking them, but there's no way to re-size them within this forum, either manually or automatically, like all the other forums I belong to do... I create one size photo for posting in every forum I visit, set to 1200 pixels wide (since the standard desktop computer screen resolution nowadays is generally 1280 pixels or higher) and I use my personal website hosting for online photo storage - so I don't want to be saving multiple sized copies of each photo for different forums...

Comment

Originally posted by t-Roy View Post
                            Some 18+ Satoshi Kon, from Amazon UK...

btw, this forum isn't much better than the old Rightstuf forum for posting photos - at least we can actually see the photos here, rather than just linking them, but there's no way to re-size them within this forum, either manually or automatically, like all the other forums I belong to do... I create one size photo for posting in every forum I visit, set to 1200 pixels wide (since the standard desktop computer screen resolution nowadays is generally 1280 pixels or higher) and I use my personal website hosting for online photo storage - so I don't want to be saving multiple sized copies of each photo for different forums...
                            Hi Troy
                            I might as well do it here as well since I did it over at 2.0

They're only rated 18+ in UK ( maybe other places ) but they're R here

Oh you did remind me to pick up my own copy of Paranoia Agent, thanks
                            Last edited by BWBODDY; May 15th, 2015, 09:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BWBODDY View Post
                              Hi Troy
                              I might as well do it here as well since I did it over at 2.0

They're only rated 18+ in UK ( maybe other places ) but they're R here

Oh you did remind me to pick up my own copy of Paranoia Agent, thanks
                              What's the difference, really? 17+ or 18+ is basically the same thing...

And I'd be interested to know what Paranoia Agent you got on eBay, that's R1, cheap price, complete series, and not the 2-disc bootleg... ???
                              Last edited by t-Roy; May 16th, 2015, 01:16 AM.

Comment

Millennium Actress ($8)
                                "I'm incapable of writing a clever signature." - Malachi
                                Figures

Comment

Working...
                                X