• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Non Anime:
    Sin City: A Dame to Kill For -- Blu-ray

Still in box:
    Dawn of the Planet of the Apes -- Blu-ray
    Hercules - Extended Cut -- Blu-ray
    My Anime Collection: Watched My Anime Collection: Haven't Watched My Anime Web Site Supermutant2099 on deviantART My Twitch Page

Favs: Sailor Moon, Tenchi, Lupin III, Black Lagoon, Dual, Slayers, More.

Comment

Finally decided to pull the trigger on the Korean GiTS: SAC BD set (has the English dub and subs). Will be pre-ordering the 2nd GIG set soonish.

http://www.fandompost.com/oldforums/...-EngSub-EngDub
      Upcoming Anime DVD/BD Releases: 2018
      My Website ~ DVDProfiler ~ FilmAF

Comment

Originally posted by tigeress02 View Post
        Finally decided to pull the trigger on the Korean GiTS: SAC BD set (has the English dub and subs). Will be pre-ordering the 2nd GIG set soonish.

I have a friend in the UK who bought this.

He says only good things.

I have the DVDs and I will be waiting for a US or UK BD release.
        Release Cyborg 009 TV series from 1979 on DVD in U.S.A. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tigeress02 View Post

You will love these, Tigeress - I received my Korean Lenticular SAC set over a month ago, and it is slap-happy gorgeous! I already pre-ordered the 2nd Gig set on day one... These will probably be the two premier sets in my entire anime collection, appearance-wise. Very well-constructed, too, like a japanese import, but at half the price...
          Last edited by t-Roy; January 20th, 2015, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Non Anime:
            Hercules - Extended Cut -- Blu-ray
            Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles -- Blu-ray (I don't care what anyone says this movie was awesome and fun)

Still in box:

1/24/15:
            Betterman Volume 4
            Road to Ninja: Naruto the Movie -- Blu-ray

Non Anime:
            Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol
            NFL - Greatest Follies, Volume 3
            UFC - Ultimate Fighting Championship 157: Rousey vs. Carmouche - Ultimate 2-Disc Collection
            UFC - Ultimate Fighting Championship: Ultimate Comebacks
            AVGN Movie Blu Ray
            UFC 1-20 and Ultimate Collection

1/28/15:
            Sherlock Hound - Complete and Unabridged Series

Non Anime:
            Expendables 3 - Unrated Edition -- Blu-ray

2/4/15
            Still In Box:
            Death Note: Complete Series
            Naruto Shippuden - Box Set 21 (for my nephew)
            One Piece - Season 6 Voyage 2

Still in box:
            Doctor Who - The Complete 8th Series
            Last edited by Supermutant; February 4th, 2015, 01:48 PM.
            My Anime Collection: Watched My Anime Collection: Haven't Watched My Anime Web Site Supermutant2099 on deviantART My Twitch Page

Comment

Arrived today:
              Sailor Moon collection 2
              One Piece Collection 11
              Current Avatar: Ainz ooal Gown from Isekai Quartet

https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Ohayotaku

Comment

last things I bought:

A Certain Magical Index (dvd/BR)

Digital:

ITunes has the last 2 GITS: Arise OVAs, which means that Goddy owns all four now. Will be watching three and four over the next few days.
                Master Nutmeg guide us. Master Nutmeg protect us. Master Nutmeg teach us.
                In your light we thrive. In your wisdom we are humbled. We live only to serve you. Our lives are yours.

Comment

Picked up a copy of the Aniplex R.O.D. Blu-ray Box, it shipped from the UK, arrived today but I need to sign for it (registered mail) at the Post Office tomorrow... Also ordered a copy of Giovanni's Island Collector's Edition from Amazon UK.

For domestic releases, picked up A Certain Scientific Railgun S1, and Index: the Movie, Discotek's Jin-Roh (double-dip as I have the JP Import already); and the three latest Studio Ghibli releases Porco Rosso, Tales from Earthsea, and Pom Poko (also double-dips, already have the JP imports of those too).

For DVDs, picked up Silent Mobius, Geneshaft, and a nice 4-disc box set of Now and Then, Here and There...

Comment

Arrived today:
                    Familiar of Zero season 2 complete
                    Current Avatar: Ainz ooal Gown from Isekai Quartet

https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Ohayotaku

Comment

Originally posted by t-Roy View Post
                      Picked up a copy of the Aniplex R.O.D. Blu-ray Box, it shipped from the UK, arrived today but I need to sign for it (registered mail) at the Post Office tomorrow... Also ordered a copy of Giovanni's Island Collector's Edition from Amazon UK.

For domestic releases, picked up A Certain Scientific Railgun S1, and Index: the Movie, Discotek's Jin-Roh (double-dip as I have the JP Import already); and the three latest Studio Ghibli releases Porco Rosso, Tales from Earthsea, and Pom Poko (also double-dips, already have the JP imports of those too).

For DVDs, picked up Silent Mobius, Geneshaft, and a nice 4-disc box set of Now and Then, Here and There...

I"m surprised you got Index and Railgun.
                      In your light we thrive. In your wisdom we are humbled. We live only to serve you. Our lives are yours.

Comment

Originally posted by goddessofanime View Post
                        I"m surprised you got Index and Railgun.
                        Yeah, I don't know if I'll keep them, some members on another forum said I would probably like the sci-fi aspects of Railgun, but I don't know... I watched about 5-6 episodes of Index, and it wasn't really too cutesy - yet, anyway... I'll probably end up watching them on fansubs, and if I don't care for them, I can always just re-sell my copies still new/unopened. I've been building up a small "for sale" pile of unopened anime anyway...

I'm not even sure I'll like R.O.D...

Comment

Originally posted by t-Roy View Post
                          Yeah, I don't know if I'll keep them, some members on another forum said I would probably like the sci-fi aspects of Railgun, but I don't know... I watched about 5-6 episodes of Index, and it wasn't really too cutesy - yet, anyway... I'll probably end up watching them on fansubs, and if I don't care for them, I can always just re-sell my copies still new/unopened. I've been building up a small "for sale" pile of unopened anime anyway...

I'm not even sure I'll like R.O.D...
                          You might like R.O.D because it's more action-oriented.

I got thru about ten episodes of Railgun before getting bored with it. Which sucks, because Mikasa or whatever her name is is a good character too.

I think I just like the fact that Index deals with more magic/witchcraft stuff, which I like anyway.

Comment

Naruto Shippuden - Box Set 21 (for my nephew)

Still In Box:
                            Death Note: Complete Series
                            One Piece - Season 6 Voyage 2

Non Anime:

Still in box:
                            Doctor Who - The Complete 8th Series

Comment

Porco Rosso (Only watched this on TCM)
                              Pom Poko (Never watched before)
                              It was a Summer that seemed as short as a moment in time but as long as all eternity

Comment

Ordered:

Engaged to the Unidentified Blu-ray Complete Collection
                                Golden Time Blu-ray Collection 1
                                Golden Time Blu-ray Collection 2
                                Queen's Blade OVA: Beautiful Warriors Blu-ray Complete Collection
                                Favorite Anime: Sakura Trick, Maria-sama ga Miteru, Air, Kanon, Clannad/Clannad After Story, Toradora, Strike Witches, Kill La Kill, Monogatari, Kashimashi, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha/Nanoha A's, Fate/Kaleid liner Prisma Illya, Saki, Spice and Wolf, Aria, Lucky Star, Anohana, ef, Steins;Gate
                                My Anime Collection, My Anime List PSN: SuiDream88

Comment

Working...
                                X