Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by t-Roy View Post
    Also ordered from TRSI:
    Time of EVE: The Movie Standard Edition Blu-ray (as a backup copy to my Deluxe Edition from the Kickstarter campaign)
    Attack on Titan T-Shirt - Survey Corps Insignia (to get free shipping on my order)
    Tacked on a copy of Patema Inverted GKids release to my RightStuf order... Guess I'll be getting this one at least a month sooner than the UK Kickstarter Ultimate Edition...

Comment

• Last month I got Log Horizon and Yusibu early and now I see my card has been charged already for the Queen's Blade OVA which isn't supposed to be out until December 2nd.

Comment

• Sailor Moon Blu-ray/DVD Set 1 (Hyb) Limited Edition w/GWP came in on saturday!
        My Anime Collection: Watched My Anime Collection: Haven't Watched My Anime Web Site Supermutant2099 on deviantART My Twitch Page

Favs: Sailor Moon, Tenchi, Lupin III, Black Lagoon, Dual, Slayers, More.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lynx View Post
          Last month I got Log Horizon and Yusibu early and now I see my card has been charged already for the Queen's Blade OVA which isn't supposed to be out until December 2nd.
          Assuming that you're buying from TRSI, that's actually quite normal. I tend to hold off preordering Sentai releases until the start of the month they release to avoid the early hit to my CC.
          Upcoming Anime DVD/BD Releases: 2017
          My Website ~ DVDProfiler ~ FilmAF

Comment

• Originally posted by tigeress02 View Post
            Assuming that you're buying from TRSI, that's actually quite normal. I tend to hold off preordering Sentai releases until the start of the month they release to avoid the early hit to my CC.
            Yes, it was from Right Stuf. I'm used to 1-2 weeks but it seems Sentai releases can be up to a month early. Not that I'm complaining because I don't mind getting stuff before release date. It's just a bit of readjusting the budget to account for it.

Comment

• I got the Toradora box set from Right Stuf nearly a week before the official release.
              My Anime List
              SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY

Comment

• A Certain Magical Index Season 2, Part 1 Blu-ray
                Fairy Tail - Part 12 and 13 - Combo Pack
                Ghost in the Shell: Arise - Borders 1 & 2 Blu-ray
                Ranma TV Season 3 - Special Edition - Blu-ray

Non Anime:
                X-Men: Days of Future Past - Blu-ray
                My Anime Collection: Watched My Anime Collection: Haven't Watched My Anime Web Site Supermutant2099 on deviantART My Twitch Page

Comment

• Got A Letter to Momo at wallyworld
                  It was a Summer that seemed as short as a moment in time but as long as all eternity

Comment

• Appleseed XIII arrived today in the mail, and High School DxD NEW (my one token fanservice series in my collection) should be arriving in the next day or two...

Comment

• Was looking for this thread, but gave up when I couldn't find it. Anyway, my last purchases:

Originally posted by ryushe View Post
                      Finally got my import copy of the Gurren Lagann Ultimate Edition Blu-ray collection from the UK and other than it not being as amazing as the Japanese boxset and me having to change my PC's disk drives region to region B (I'm so happy I decided to build my PC with a Blu-ray drive now) AND the packaging getting a little damaged, I'm super happy I sprung for this set:

The rest:

I don't buy much Anime stuff anymore, but this is something that needs to be in my collection. ^__^
                      Sailor Moon Season 1 Part 1 (BD)
                      The Raid 2 (BD)
                      Art: AN's Art Thread Last updated:10/17/15 // DeviantArt
                      Gaming: Backloggery // HLTB // Raptr
                      Currently Playing: Xenoblade Chronicles X (Wii U)

Comment

• Bought yesterday at Best Buy:

The Devil is a Part-Timer (DVD/Blu-Ray). I seem to recall Sora N saying this was a fun show, so I've decided to give it a try. I chuckled at the tagline on the back of the package, "Meet Satan: Lord of the Fries". Heh!
                        Last edited by ThePhillyFlash; November 9th, 2014, 06:02 AM.
                        "Oh, you, telling me the things you’re gonna do for me,
                        I ain’t blind and I don’t like the things I see.”
                        ---from Takin’ It To The Streets by the Doobie Brothers
                        Avatar: Naru Narusegawa, Love Hina
                        Anime watched in 2017: 417 episodes (73 shows: 50 watching, 23 completed, 0 dropped)

Comment

• Cardcaptor Sakura: The Movie - 15th Anniversary Edition Blu-ray
                          Naruto: Shippuden: The Movie - The Lost Tower - Blu-ray

For My Nephews for christmas:
                          Dragon Ball Movie 4-Pack
                          Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods - Combo Pack (2013) -- Blu-ray
                          Naruto Shippuden Box Sets 1-5

Non Anime:
                          Case For Christmas
                          Die Hard 2: Die Harder Blu-ray
                          Doctor Who - The Time of the Doctor
                          Jingle All the Way - Family Fun Edition (94 Minute Director's Cut)
                          Mallrats - 1990s Best of the Decade Blu-ray

Comment

• Digital:

Barakamon! I'm so happy that Funi decided to release this on itunes now instead of waiting a year or so until they made an English version :D

I absolutely LOVE this series!
                            Master Nutmeg guide us. Master Nutmeg protect us. Master Nutmeg teach us.
                            In your light we thrive. In your wisdom we are humbled. We live only to serve you. Our lives are yours.

Comment

• Seems earlier this year, but the annual holiday assault on wallets has begun. Just put in an order with TRSI for

BTOOOM!! BD Collection
                              Fantasista Doll BD Collection
                              Hiiro no Kakera S2 BD Collection
                              Upcoming Anime DVD/BD Releases: 2017
                              My Website ~ DVDProfiler ~ FilmAF

Comment

• Devil Is a Part-Timer Complete Series Blu-ray Best Buy had it for $25.

Comment

Working...
                                X