No announcement yet.

Latest Blu-Ray / DVD Purchase

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picked Blood+ Vol 1 and 2 could not pass them up for six dollars total.

Comment

• Last Exile Complete Series-Anime Classics
      • Darker Than Black Season 2 + OVAs Complete Set
      • Dragon Ball Z-Dragon Box Set 7
      • Kobato Collection 2
      • Little Nemo:Adventures in Slumberland

Akira Kurosawas views on Totoro and Miyazaki San-anyone who can make a movie as honest,beautiful as My Neighbour Totoro must be cherished,because movies like this are rare,even rarer in the animation world,Miyazaki is one of the few contempoary makers of animation who truly respects his audience,his material,and his medium.

Comment

• Well, this indirectly marks my first Blu-ray purchase:

-Spice and Wolf Season Two Limited Edition

Comment

• Neat little find today:
          Innocent Venus 1 and 3

Ordered:
          Innocent Venus Volume 2

Non Anime:
          Walking Dead Complete Season One

I went to suncoast today and I guess that got some stuff from somewhere because they had some old ADV titles. All new and all under 10 bucks. These two were the only ones that I could get but there were couple I asked family member to go get for my christmas.
          My Anime Collection: Watched My Anime Collection: Haven't Watched My Anime Web Site Supermutant2099 on deviantART My Twitch Page

Favs: Sailor Moon, Tenchi, Lupin III, Black Lagoon, Dual, Slayers, More.

Comment

• I bought K-ON vol 3 at Best buy today, now my local Books a Million bit the dist and now I only have a Barnes and Knoble left
            I like honofics in my subtitles
            manga companies- please license Corpse Party, Clannad, Steins Gate, and Danganronpa instead of otome game manga. Avatar- Emolga from Pokemon gen V

Comment

• got Dragon Box 7 today, forgot that i even had it preordered it back in june. and so i finally own DBZ. now the wait for the original DB (and GT if there is one).
              DVDAF MAL Pics (1612 discs watched, yahoo!)
              Bought: To Love Ru, Tears to Tiara Backlog: 681 discs
              Watching: Ranma, Inuyasha Finished: Project Blue Earth SOS

Comment

• Got Today:
                Fist Of The North Star: The TV Series Volume 1
                My Anime Collection: Watched My Anime Collection: Haven't Watched My Anime Web Site Supermutant2099 on deviantART My Twitch Page

Favs: Sailor Moon, Tenchi, Lupin III, Black Lagoon, Dual, Slayers, More.

Comment

• -Casshern Sins Part 1
                  -Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water Collections 1-2
                  -Phoenix Complete Collection
                  -Revolutionary Girl Utena: Student Council Saga Collection

Weird purchase, perhaps, but I'm trying to branch out to different things (though Utena really doesn't count since I've seen about a third of it, plus the movie).
                  Last edited by Lady_Sage; October 12th, 2011, 05:34 PM.

Comment

• Pre-ordered:

B Gata H Kei: Yamada's First Time DVD/Blu-ray Complete Limited Edition
                    Sekirei 2 DVD/Blu-ray Complete Series Limited Edition + Artbox
                    Chaos;Head Complete Series DVD/Blu-ray Set Limited Edition
                    Heaven's Lost Property Season 1 DVD/Blu-ray Complete Set Limited Edition
                    Rosario+Vampire DVD Bundle (Seasons 1 and 2) + Lenticular Card
                    Favorite Anime: Sakura Trick, Maria-sama ga Miteru, Air, Kanon, Clannad/Clannad After Story, Toradora, Strike Witches, Kill La Kill, Monogatari, Kashimashi, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha/Nanoha A's, Fate/Kaleid liner Prisma Illya, Saki, Spice and Wolf, Aria, Lucky Star, Anohana, ef, Steins;Gate
                    My Anime Collection, My Anime List PSN: SuiDream88

Comment

• Highschool of the Dead Blu-ray
                      Angel Beats Blu-ray
                      Samurai Girls Blu-ray
                      Oreimo Limited Edition

Comment

• Just (pre)ordered

Eden of the East (BD/DVD Combo)
                        Hetalia World Series Collection 1
                        Mushi-shi Complete Collection (Viridian)
                        One Piece Collection 4
                        Upcoming Anime DVD/BD Releases: 2017
                        My Website ~ DVDProfiler ~ FilmAF

Comment

• Final Fantasy: Unlimited Complete Collection
                          We have all been propagandized since birth. We are to believe that our only purpose in life is to serve the state. You are to go to work, pay your taxes, pay your bills, watch your TV, obsess over fashion, act normal, obey the law, hand in your guns, turn in your neighbors, love your government, fight for your country, kill for your country, die for your country and all the while repeating to yourself over and over again: I am free!

And they truly expect you to believe it.

Comment

• I got my OreImo LE in the mail today :D
                            Favorite Anime: Sakura Trick, Maria-sama ga Miteru, Air, Kanon, Clannad/Clannad After Story, Toradora, Strike Witches, Kill La Kill, Monogatari, Kashimashi, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha/Nanoha A's, Fate/Kaleid liner Prisma Illya, Saki, Spice and Wolf, Aria, Lucky Star, Anohana, ef, Steins;Gate
                            My Anime Collection, My Anime List PSN: SuiDream88

Comment

• Squid Girl part 1 at Best Buy today
                              I like honofics in my subtitles
                              manga companies- please license Corpse Party, Clannad, Steins Gate, and Danganronpa instead of otome game manga. Avatar- Emolga from Pokemon gen V

Comment

• -Kodocha Season 1 S.A.V.E. Edition
                                -The Wallflower Complete Series S.A.V.E. Edition
                                -Welcome to the NHK Complete Series S.A.V.E. Edition

Comment

Working...
                                X