US releases you're wishing for?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sora N View Post
    Sailor Moon (re-release seasons 1-4 and release season 5 ALL UNCUT)
    AGREED!! It would be even cooler if they were all released on Blu-ray including Sailor Stars for the first time. I wouldn't mind if it was English dubbed or not!!

I personally liked the DiC English dub but didn't like the editing and some of the music used in it.
    Stars of the Four Gods ~ A Yuu Watase Guild | Slayers Guild | SNK Fan Club v.2
    Super Moderator of ANIMENATION Forums (2008 - Present)
    Lets help support AN by being more active in our community!!
    Say NO to bootlegs or illegal downloads. Help the Anime industry by supporting our distributers.

Comment

Originally posted by Sora N
      It looks like Hakuouki: Shinsengumi Kitan (Hakuōki) has gotten licensed. :D
      awsome just hope what ever company gets it, does not westernise the historical Japanese names
      I like honofics in my subtitles
      manga companies- please license Corpse Party, Clannad, Steins Gate, and Danganronpa instead of otome game manga. Avatar- Emolga from Pokemon gen V

Comment

Wishlist:
        Daa! Daa! Daa!
        Cyborg 009
        Yawara (the rest)
        Itazura na Kiss
        Legend of Galactic Heroes

Re-release:
        Sailor Moon
        DVD Collection Not Up-to date
        Figure Collection Up-to date
        Artbook Collection Not Up-to date

Please Visit Animeindia Forum

Comment

Wishlist:

Amatsuki
          Nodame Cantible
          Hetaila Movie (though Funi will probaly grab this eventually)
          the rest of Monster on dvd
          Fade to Black (3rd Bleach movie)
          Master Nutmeg guide us. Master Nutmeg protect us. Master Nutmeg teach us.
          In your light we thrive. In your wisdom we are humbled. We live only to serve you. Our lives are yours.

Comment

The rest of ******ing Higurashi. Or at least Kai. Please??
            All time Favorites (in no particular order): Baccano! YuYu Hakusho Kanon '06 Hell Girl xxxHOLiC

Comment

Just in case I have not posted.

Cyborg 009 TV series from 1979!
              Release Cyborg 009 TV series from 1979 on DVD in U.S.A. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Kimi ni Todoke
                Koiwai:Come on, Yotsuba. The more the merrier!
                Jumbo:Yeah, he's right. The more the merrier.
                Yotsuba: Even if it's Yanda?

A woman needs two animals, the horse of her dreams and a jackass to pay for it.

Comment

Macross: Do You Remember Love? On Blu Ray.

I would crap my pants if that ever came out here.
                  "Baseball is 90% mental and the other half physical."
                  - Yogi Berra
                  My Avatar: Captain AMERICA!

Comment

Strawberry Marshmallow OAV
                    Minami-ke
                    Macross: DYRL
                    Last part of Crest/Banner of the Stars

My blog
                    My DVD collection

Comment

And to add to Macross: DYRL, I should also mention Macross Frontier.
                      "Baseball is 90% mental and the other half physical."
                      - Yogi Berra
                      My Avatar: Captain AMERICA!

Comment

Even though I prefer 70's and 80's and some 90's anime.

I would realy like Real Drive to be released in the US.
                        Release Cyborg 009 TV series from 1979 on DVD in U.S.A. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cyborg 002 View Post
                          I would realy like Real Drive to be released in the US.
                          If someone had told me that multiple seasons of Ikki-Tousen would come out in the states but the follow-up to the highly successful Ghost in the Shell that's created by the same animation studio and creators would get completely ignored and go unlicensed for years, I would have laughed them out the room.

Comment

The DVD versions of Gundam Unicorn.
                            My DeviantArt | My Backloggery

My hobbies consist of breaking the laws of physics and eating pizza. Although they are practically the same thing...

Arooo~

Comment

^Already in the works.

http://animenation.net/forums/showpo...&postcount=350

Bandai Ent.

* The Melancholy of Haruhi-chan Suzumiya/Nyorōn Churuya-san: Bandai Store limited time exclusive; Vol. 1 is out now and Vol. 2 will be released soon
                              * 5 Centimeters Per Second: Bandai Store limited time exclusive; (new) release date coming; Bang Zoom dub
                              * First Gundam: Anime Legends release; 2 parts; 42 eps; english dub & japanese w/subs; 2011
                              * Gundam Unicorn: DVDs; 3 parts (two eps/DVD); $29.98; Specs and release date TBD
                              * K-On!: DVD & BD; 4 parts; standard DVD ($29.98), LE DVD w/CD ($39.98), standard BD ($34.98), LE BD w/CD ($44.98); Spring 2011; not dubbing songs
                              * Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya: Specs TBD; Spring 2011
                              * Girl Who Leapt Through Time: BD; Specs and release date TBD
                              * Licensed Gundam 00 the Movie: Specs and release date TBD
                              * Bandai has no plans to dub Turn A Gundam
                              Upcoming Anime DVD/BD Releases: 2018
                              My Website ~ DVDProfiler ~ FilmAF

Comment

I have an addition to my list that I previously posted. I would really like to see Mitsudomoe licensed. I doubt it's going to happen, but I can hope
                                Favorite Anime: Sakura Trick, Maria-sama ga Miteru, Air, Kanon, Clannad/Clannad After Story, Toradora, Strike Witches, Kill La Kill, Monogatari, Kashimashi, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha/Nanoha A's, Fate/Kaleid liner Prisma Illya, Saki, Spice and Wolf, Aria, Lucky Star, Anohana, ef, Steins;Gate
                                My Anime Collection, My Anime List PSN: SuiDream88

Comment

Working...
                                X