This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2019 DVD/BD Release Dates - Sakura Anime News

So I talked about this before but now it seems Tigeress really isn't coming back so I'm gonna make this thread instead. Below is a link to Sakura Anime News' main page for home video releases where you can see all the DVD and BD releases coming out by simply selecting the month you want. We don't just cover North American releases, we also keep track of releases from the United-Kingdom, Australia and France.

We update every 10 days or so. If you have any comments, see any errors, have recommendations or simply want to discuss upcoming releases then by all mean do so.
    "Not conspiracies, conspiracy! Singular. Reaching back to ancient Egypt there's been a single cabal of powerful individuals directing the course of human history. But the common man prefers to believe they don't exist, which aids their success."

New anime website: Sakura Anime News

Thanks for adding this! I have missed the frequent updates that tigeress02 made. I just never had enough time to add to those threads.
    "T....thank you so much for saving me! It was so Dangerous back there" ~ Red Blood Cell AE3803

"No Need for thanks. I was only doing my job. .... Ah...well...you're welcome." ~ White Blood Cell U-1146

~ Cells At Work!

Comment

A lot of people followed the previous thread. I still don't know what happened to Tigeress, she abruptly left without saying a word.

Anyways, I'll post an update to this thread every month or so to let people know about new releases.

Also, if anyone intends to buy releases from another region, you'll need a player that can play them. Just FYI.
      "Not conspiracies, conspiracy! Singular. Reaching back to ancient Egypt there's been a single cabal of powerful individuals directing the course of human history. But the common man prefers to believe they don't exist, which aids their success."

Comment

I already pre-ordered these series:

Full Metal Panic Invisible Victory Limited Edition
        Legend of the Galactic Heroes Die Neue These Season 1 ( I wonder if there is going to be a season 2?? I wanted to buy the original OVA series; however, $800 is way too much for one series right now and that was not including a dub…)
        A Silent Voice
        Dances with Dragons
        Golden Kamuy Season One Limited Edition
        High School DxD Hero Limited Edition
        The Ancient Magus’ Bride Part Two

HOLY CRAP! Kyo Kara Maoh! Season 1 on Blu-Ray?! I am so re-buying! I hope Eastern Star releases the entire series since we only got Seasons 1 & 2 here and not the OVA’s or the 3rd season!

Originally posted by Arch-Defender View Post
        A lot of people followed the previous thread. I still don't know what happened to Tigeress, she abruptly left without saying a word.
        I hope she is OK. A lot of people left without saying anything; however, from last I understand none of her other accounts she is on is active. So that makes me worry.

Yes, a lot of people did follow those threads, so it's great to see this!

"T....thank you so much for saving me! It was so Dangerous back there" ~ Red Blood Cell AE3803

"No Need for thanks. I was only doing my job. .... Ah...well...you're welcome." ~ White Blood Cell U-1146

~ Cells At Work!

Comment

Just updated the June list with all of Funimation's June home video releases. They certainly have a packed slate too.

June Releases

Comment

Originally posted by Arch-Defender View Post
            Just updated the June list with all of Funimation's June home video releases. They certainly have a packed slate too.

June Releases
            Looks like most of those are just re-releases in Blu-Ray with no DVD's.

~ Cells At Work!

Comment

Working...
            X