No announcement yet.

2017 Release Dates + R1(A) BD/DVD News

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man, big month for titles I like - I'll take 91 days LE, Future Diary with the OVA, Genocidal Organ, IBO LE, Your Name LE...

Comment

• Sunrise (via TRSI)

Will update once the links go live.
      Title Date SRP Runtime
      Gundam Wing Collection 1 November 7, 2017 $49.99 625 mins
      Gundam Wing Collection 1 (BD) November 7, 2017 $74.99 625 mins
      Gundam Wing Collection 2 November 7, 2017 $49.98 600 mins
      Gundam Wing Collection 2 (BD) November 7, 2017 $74.98 600 mins
      Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz December 2017
      Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz (BD) December 2017
      Gundam Wing Ultra Edition (BD) December 5, 2017 $269.99 1682 mins

About Mobile Suit Gundam Wing Collector's Ultra Edition Blu-Ray

Mobile Suit Gundam Wing Collector's Ultra Edition contains Episodes 1-49, Operation Meteor OVA (Japanese Audio) and Endless Waltz OVA + Movie (Japanese/English Audio) housed in a high-quality chipboard art box. This Ultra Edition also includes 5 large art cards, 5 small art cards, 3 posters, 5-piece metal pin set, and a 180 page hardbound art book featuring pages of amazingly detailed key art, promotional artwork, mecha and character design galleries, staff and cast interviews, storyboards, and more!

Special Features: Disc full of exclusive extras including the New Mobile Report Gundam Wing: Frozen Teardrop Picture Drama and cast interviews.
      And FWIW, here's an updated look at the Utena UE. From the Otakon panel, it sounds like they've sold most of what they plan to make. As mentioned at AX, they are only making one print run of the UE.

Last edited by tigeress02; August 12th, 2017, 08:53 PM.
      Upcoming Anime DVD/BD Releases: 2017
      My Website ~ DVDProfiler ~ FilmAF

Comment

• That Utena set is beautiful. I had the original boxsets released by Central Park Media and regret selling them even though I did not enjoy the series like I had hoped. The one thing I love about it is the character designs and the music. I know this makes me sound like a dolt, but the anime confused m to death. I prefer series that don't screw with your head. However, this set is great for those who like the anime, and I know a lot of people did.

I will definitely be picking up Your Name. Probably not the LE, but just the DVD. I watched it already subbed and really loved it. Was a great movie.

I am kind of relieved there is not a lot of stuff I am interested in coming out. Cheer Boys looked okay at first then I read reviews on it and I was like.....maybe not. It saves me money.
        Meow Meow
        The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated.
        ~Mahatma Ghandi

Comment

• Originally posted by DazzleKitty View Post
          That Utena set is beautiful. I had the original boxsets released by Central Park Media and regret selling them even though I did not enjoy the series like I had hoped. The one thing I love about it is the character designs and the music. I know this makes me sound like a dolt, but the anime confused m to death. I prefer series that don't screw with your head. However, this set is great for those who like the anime, and I know a lot of people did.
          I thought it was an okay series myself. I got the themes but didn't like how they went about presenting them. I have the show on DVD and I won't be upgrading to BD.
          "We have all been propagandised since birth to believe that Big Brother is watching out for us. We are to believe that our only purpose is to serve the state. You are to watch your TV, pay your taxes, listen to the news, go to work, hand in your guns, love your government and all the while repeating to yourself over and over again: I am free! and they truly expect you to believe it."

Article about why Anime Strike is Bad News
          Advice on how to deal with Anime Strike

Comment

Working...
          X