No announcement yet.

Recommended series for kids

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was about to come in and give the correct answer to this thread, it's Doraemon, but then I noticed the date. Guess when you are looking to just get some posts in 3 and a half years doesn't matter.
    "I donít believe any of these things and I donít want to be agreed with about them Ö All Iím asking is that we take a look at this information, and Ö letís see if we canít disagree with this universe, just a little bit." - LRH

Comment

Originally posted by Nutmeg View Post

Wow. Way to necro a three year old thread.
      There aren't exactly a ton of new threads to post in.
      Avatar -I have no idea who that is.

Comment

Originally posted by Nutmeg View Post

Wow. Way to necro a three year old thread.
        Are we allowed to post in old threads? If so, I thought I would suggest Shugo Chara. It's a Maho Shojo Anime, that I think girls in their pre-teens would like. It is cute. At the same time, it is a bit suggestive, which is why I think it's​ better for more mature girls to watch.
        Visit my website It's Not All Gumdrops And Unicorns
        Are There Really Social Media Sites For Anime Fans?

Comment

You're allowed to necropost as long as it's on topic, it's better than making new threads in my opinion... but making new threads is fine too since threads as old as this one tend to be filled with posts from inactive members

As for the topic: For boys it doesn't get much better than Dragon Ball Super I have no idea if Aikatsu or Love Live or any of those idol shows have dubs, but if they do they would probably be good for girls

Comment

Originally posted by superplough View Post
            You're allowed to necropost as long as it's on topic, it's better than making new threads in my opinion... but making new threads is fine too since threads as old as this one tend to be filled with posts from inactive members

As for the topic: For boys it doesn't get much better than Dragon Ball Super I have no idea if Aikatsu or Love Live or any of those idol shows have dubs, but if they do they would probably be good for girls
            Oh okay because on some boards, they have been known to ban posters for necrobumping old threads. This is especially when the necrobumping is done with malicious intent like on Adult Swim's old forum.

Meanwhile, I will have to try watching Aikatsu and Love Live, when I have the time.

Comment

Well if you necro post like 50 threads at once we might have a problem but if it's a topic you want to talk about, it's fine

Comment

Oh okay then.

Comment

Since it's been revived I'll mention LBX
                  Current Avatar: Piccolo from Dragon Ball Z

"The Grinch hated Christmas! The whole Christmas season! Now, please don't ask why. No one quite knows the reason. It could be his head wasn't screwed on just right. It could be, perhaps, that his shoes were too tight. But I think that the most likely reason of all, May have been that his heart was two sizes too small."

Comment

Eromanga Sensei.
                    Master Nutmeg guide us. Master Nutmeg protect us. Master Nutmeg teach us.
                    In your light we thrive. In your wisdom we are humbled. We live only to serve you. Our lives are yours.

Comment

Working...
                    X