can't remember

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can't remember

This has been bugging me for quite a while now i'm trying to remember what this anime movie was but it consisted of a guy with a giant necklace as a weapon and he ended up killing a girl because his fingernails shot off... another part was with a little girl that had a ball that explodes.. and like the final scene shows a character i'm not sure if he said he was affiliated with doom or if his name was doom oh and it had these wierd looking black creatures and a lady that stabbed a black guy in the back of the head with an arrow. any ideas?

Do you remember when and where you saw this? If it was aired on television, it will be much easier to track down.
    My Anime List
    SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY

Comment

oh jeez it must have been 12 years ago atleast and no it was on vhs.

Comment

i think it was produced by us manga

Comment

I can't strike anything based on your description, but here's a list of anime US Manga distributed:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...pany.php?id=58

It might be tiresome, but you can click on the links of every title. Each title has a picture which could help recall the movie from your memory.
          My Anime List
          SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY

Comment

none of these seem to be the one... hm it also had a guy that would like roll his eyes back and make people explode... idk i know it was a decent movie though

Comment

any other ideas?

Comment

Not sure man, I'm not the real expert. You best wait for the real John to see if he can figure this one out.
                My Anime List
                SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY

Comment

okay i'll be waiting

Comment

I'm sorry to say that this doesn't sound familiar to me. Judging by the description, the age, and the VHS format, it certainly sounds like something I'd expect from either US Manga Corps or Manga Entertainment.

Comment

Bump for my iron will an determination, I might be able to give a better description?

Comment

Still got nothing. If you watched this particular anime around 2000 and it was a couple of years old at the time, that would date it right around the early and mid-1990s when there was a minor subculture of ultra-violent OVAs like Hong Lang, Takegami, Ninja Ryukenden, Maryu Senki, Majusensen, Battle Royale High School, and Angel Cop, just to name a few. But your description doesn't reflect my recollection of any of these titles.

Comment

Working...
                        X