• Show
Clear All

• Little Witch Academia 19-25
    Never Underestimate This Madwoman's Eternal Goober-ness
    Taleen and Nutmeg: We are the Talmeg, nothing can stop us =D
    AN's Alpha Female

Avatar: Shuuhei from the Perfect Lure

Comment

• I was at my friend's place and he has Netflix, and he asked me for a good show to watch, so knowing it has a dub I suggested LWA. We watched 3 or 4 episodes, and he really enjoyed it.

All the English voice actors are pretty good, I think. And it didn't have that odd way of speaking a lot of dubbed anime seems to have. I think Sucy's surprised me the most, but it still fits her.
      Avatar: Constanze Amalie von Braunschbank Albrechtsberger

Comment

• My Hero Academia 16.

Gintama 300.
        New anime now watching: My Hero Academia, Interviews with Monster Girls, Gabriel DropOut, Amagi Brilliant Park. Avatar: Kyubei Yagyu (Gintama).
        "All of you, who have been blinded by labels of male and female, can't defeat me." Kyubei Yagyu, Gintama.

Comment

• Himouto Umaru-chan episodes 1 - 3
          Ebina is just adorable
          Current avatar: Jasminka Antonenko from Little Witch Academia

"You mean you eat other people's lunches?STOP IT !!!"-- John Kimble from Kindergarten Cop

Comment

• A Centaur's Life 1:

This.....this actually was better in manga, believe it or not.

Sakura Quest 15:

I really do like this series a lot. Maybe because I live in a small rural area like Manoyama....

Touken Ranbu 3:

Mutsu and Kanye are BROS.

Master Nutmeg guide us. Master Nutmeg protect us. Master Nutmeg teach us.
            In your light we thrive. In your wisdom we are humbled. We live only to serve you. Our lives are yours.

Comment

• Re:Creators 1-7 Awesome show

Originally posted by goddessofanime View Post
              Sakura Quest 15:

I really do like this series a lot. Maybe because I live in a small rural area like Manoyama....
              I'd never live in a rural area, the chupacabra lives there.

Comment

• Mermaid Forest 1-13 (end) - Finally binge-watched my Geneon DVD box set today in a 13-episode marathon - I had bought an OOP copy about a year or so ago off eBay. I really liked this series, it honestly kind of reminded me of Mushishi, only much darker, with some beasts and blood added to the mix. I didn't care for the last 2-episode arc as much though, it got a little too much like a Chuckie slasher movie... But Episode 11 had sort of an ending feel to it, with the last arc feeling kind of like an add-on OVA, so next time I watch I'll probably just stop it there. Or not, depending on how bloody I feel at the moment, lol...

Comment

• Originally posted by t-Roy View Post
                  Mermaid Forest 1-13 (end) - Finally binge-watched my Geneon DVD box set today in a 13-episode marathon - I had bought an OOP copy about a year or so ago off eBay. I really liked this series, it honestly kind of reminded me of Mushishi, only much darker, with some beasts and blood added to the mix. I didn't care for the last 2-episode arc as much though, it got a little too much like a Chuckie slasher movie... But Episode 11 had sort of an ending feel to it, with the last arc feeling kind of like an add-on OVA, so next time I watch I'll probably just stop it there. Or not, depending on how bloody I feel at the moment, lol...
                  The final arc(Scar) was actually released on DVD and didn't air on TV because it was too violent. The show toned down its violence compared to the manga & OVA but I guess a child killing people was too much for the channel the anime aired on. I love the Scar arc personally, it was the most intense. Even in the manga there is no ending, it ends just as abrupt. I don't think it needed an ending since the point of the show was just to tell these various horror stories. Very underrated horror anime.

Comment

• Silver Guardian Ep. 11

Haganai (End) Hoping there's a season 3 soon
                    "Mission, Complete"

Rightstuf Refugee

Comment

• Originally posted by goddessofanime View Post
                      A Centaur's Life 1:

This.....this actually was better in manga, believe it or not.

I only read once chapter of the centaur Manga, I think it was one dedicated to a dog girl. It was a bit creepy but it felt heartwarming.

This adaptation from a chinese animation studio feels like it's going to be quite unfitting. It's still enjoyable for us who haven't read the whole mango thing. I most likely pick up the manga as soon as the anime version ends.

Comment

• Pokemon Sun and Moon 27-34
                        Beyblade Burst 34 and 35
                        Attack On Titan Season Two 10 and 11
                        Hunter X Hunter (New) 57 and 58
                        Lupin III Part 4 3 and 4
                        Naruto Shippuden 164 and 165
                        My Anime Collection: Watched My Anime Collection: Haven't Watched My Anime Web Site Supermutant2099 on deviantART My Twitch Page

Favs: Sailor Moon, Tenchi, Lupin III, Black Lagoon, Dual, Slayers, More.

Comment

• Originally posted by goddessofanime View Post

Sakura Quest 15:

I like Sakura Quest too! But I don't live in a small town.
                          “Listen, babe. I don't bat until I know who's pitching.”
                          ---Pat Novak, Pat Novak: For Hire (1940's radio detective show)
                          Avatar: Moka Akashiya, Rosario+Vampire
                          Anime watched in 2017: 325 episodes (70 shows: 53 watching, 17 completed, 0 dropped)

Comment

• Himouto Umara-chan episodes 4 - 6
                            Last edited by Ohiotaku; July 17th, 2017, 01:01 PM.
                            Current avatar: Jasminka Antonenko from Little Witch Academia

"You mean you eat other people's lunches?STOP IT !!!"-- John Kimble from Kindergarten Cop

Comment

• Sundays are completely loaded this season

Princess Principal 2

Great followup of episode 1. Guess we're doing the ol' start in the middle and then go back to retell the story how they met. Plenty of intrigue, great visuals & Yuki Kajiura's music and nicely done fanservice.

Action Heroine Cheer Fruits 2

This was a pretty weird episode. First episode introduced the main trio, but we imediately get another 3 chicks without a background story. This Roko girl has the most bizarre life outside school campus that leads me to believe that most fo it if not all is inside her head.

Centaur no Nayami 2

More interesting world building, and introduction of two more couples. It's such a shame that this show is being animated by a subpar chinese studio.

Knight's & Magic 3

Pretty good setup episode for future skirmishes. I like the mech animations, I didn't think it would be this cool (the small mechs could use some more detail though) I feel like the coward blonde guy is totally out of character, he's pulling a 180 without actual development on his change of mind.

Hina Logi - From Luck & Logic 4

Guess we're back to regular broadcasting, no more over the top shenanigans, just the cute girls being cute and celebrating with a pajama party.

Today

Tenshi no 3P! - 2

Apparently this show is directed and animated by the same people that did Ro-Kyu-Bu! wich seems like total pedo anime. Such a shame, I liked the premise of the first episode of a loli band, but this is where I draw the line, with little sisters bathing with the older brother and the trio cosplaying with fetish otaku outfits like buruma and school swimsuits.

Kase-san and Morning Glories 【あさがおと加瀬さん。】 アニメーションクリップ「キミノヒカリ」

Apparently this wasn't supposed to be a full series, but rather a stand alone short story with no dialogues (6 minutes) about a cute Yuri couple. It's pretty much a well directed amv with a cute heart warming story. Wished someone had actually translated the song and the short messages in their phones.

Comment

• I watched the first episode of Himouto Umaru-chan, and I hate her, I can't watch this
                                Avatar: Constanze Amalie von Braunschbank Albrechtsberger

Comment

Working...
                                X