What Anime Have You Watched Today?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sakura Quest 7

The best episode so far. Plenty of character developement, specially for Maki. Also, great insert song on Maki's montage.

Sagrada Reset 7

I'm still watching this one in autopilot.

Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism 7

Funny episode. The MC is still a smug shameless SOB, and we're grateful for a change in dense whinny MCs.

Hyouka 12-14

I've been watching this every week or two. Last week I complained how bland and plain was the Bunkasai at Hinako Note. NOW this is how a Bunkasai should look like. Kyoani sure knows how to take their shows to the next lvl.
    Last edited by kimurah; May 18th, 2017, 01:07 AM.

Comment

• Watched last night:

Kiss Him, Not Me, episodes 5 & 6
      Flip Flappers, episodes 5 & 6
      Rick Flag: “What is wrong with you people?”
      Harley Quinn: “We’re bad guys. It’s what we do.”
      ---from Suicide Squad
      Avatar: Minako Aino: Sailor Venus, Sailor Moon Crystal
      Anime watched in 2017: 232 episodes (65 shows: 54 watching, 11 completed, 0 dropped)

Comment

• Yesterday I saw:

Lull in the Sea 18.
        New anime now watching: Attack on Titan 2, Mob Pyscho 100, Welcome to the NHK. Avatar: Kyubei Yagyu (Gintama).
        "All of you, who have been blinded by labels of male and female, can't defeat me." Kyubei Yagyu, Gintama.

Comment

• Beyblade Burst 30
          Yo-Kai Watch 73
          Attack On Titan Season Two 4
          Hunter X Hunter (New) 51
          Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn Re: 0096 19
          Naruto Shippuden 158
          My Anime Collection: Watched My Anime Collection: Haven't Watched My Anime Web Site Supermutant2099 on deviantART My Twitch Page

Favs: Sailor Moon, Tenchi, Lupin III, Black Lagoon, Dual, Slayers, More.

Comment

• Yesterday I saw:

Flying Witch 11.

Sweetness and Lightning 11.

How is it that this was the week both episodes had pancake cooking?
            New anime now watching: Attack on Titan 2, Mob Pyscho 100, Welcome to the NHK. Avatar: Kyubei Yagyu (Gintama).
            "All of you, who have been blinded by labels of male and female, can't defeat me." Kyubei Yagyu, Gintama.

Comment

• Hinako Note 7

Mandatory beach episode

Shingeki no Bahamut Virgin Soul 7

So Nina is becoming resilient to the male charm since her last encounter with Cheerios I mean Chariose. Nice combat animation and a pretty good cliffhanger.

Koe no Katachi

Finally, finally what I've been waiting for months. The movie is gorgeous in all aspects. It has written Naoko Yamada everywhere. I was at the edge of my seat during the 2 hours. I didn't feel tired nor bored like I did with Kimi no na wa. Now all I need to do a schedule to start reading the manga.

Comment

• Watched Blame! on Netflix today - another good post-apocalyptic anime movie, kinda like Knights of Sidonia, but without the big mecha.

Comment

• 7 Deadly Sins episodes 17 - 19
                  "Fifty years have passed, but... I do not age. Time has lost its effect on me. Yet, the suffering continues. Aku's grasp chokes the past, present... and future. Hope is lost. Gotta get back... back to the past... Samurai Jack."

Comment

• Lull in the Sea 19-20.

Comment

• Watched last night:

New Game!, episodes 8 & 9
                      Keijo!!!!!!!!, episodes 6 & 7
                      Rick Flag: “What is wrong with you people?”
                      Harley Quinn: “We’re bad guys. It’s what we do.”
                      ---from Suicide Squad
                      Avatar: Minako Aino: Sailor Venus, Sailor Moon Crystal
                      Anime watched in 2017: 232 episodes (65 shows: 54 watching, 11 completed, 0 dropped)

Comment

• Yu Yu Hakusho Ep 106-112(End) this was awesome, I'd like to see yu Yu Hakusho get revisited with a new adaptation or movie.

Love Tyrant Ep 4
                        "Mission, Complete"

Rightstuf Refugee

Comment

• Originally posted by t-Roy View Post
                          Watched Blame! on Netflix today - another good post-apocalyptic anime movie, kinda like Knights of Sidonia, but without the big mecha.
                          I wanna see this because I've been collecting the manga digitally.

Also, it's the actually the same author. :D I plan to catch Knights of Sidonia soon.

Watched:
                          Natsume's Book of Friends 6 ep 6:

This was a nice backstory episode on how Kitamoto and Nishimura met Natsume.

Girl Beats Boy 6:

My guilty pleasure, along with Eromanga Sensei this season XD

Comment

• Brave Witches 02
                            Hero Academia S2 08
                            Alice & Zoroku 01-02
                            Love Tyrant 04

Originally posted by Gundam Meister View Post
                            Yu Yu Hakusho Ep 106-112(End) this was awesome, I'd like to see yu Yu Hakusho get revisited with a new adaptation or movie.
                            Yu Yu Hakusho was so well done for a Shonen Jump show that I don't think there is a reason to remake it, its complete & had next to no filler. Other Shonen Jump like Kenshin should get a complete remake, I want the Jinchu Arc.
                            Have you seen the full length YYH movie released by CPM? I watched it once way back & did not have fun for one reason, the dub is a different cast & is really dull so it was distracting. FUNimation's YYH dub is one of my favorites, it had so most personality. I've been wanting to re-watch that movie but subbed.
                            MyAnimeList
                            Avatar:Killua & Alluka Hunter x Hunter (2011)

Comment

• Originally posted by Levo View Post
                              Brave Witches 02
                              Hero Academia S2 08
                              Alice & Zoroku 01-02
                              Love Tyrant 04

Yu Yu Hakusho was so well done for a Shonen Jump show that I don't think there is a reason to remake it, its complete & had next to no filler. Other Shonen Jump like Kenshin should get a complete remake, I want the Jinchu Arc.
                              Have you seen the full length YYH movie released by CPM? I watched it once way back & did not have fun for one reason, the dub is a different cast & is really dull so it was distracting. FUNimation's YYH dub is one of my favorites, it had so most personality. I've been wanting to re-watch that movie but subbed.
                              I have not seen that movie and frankly I don't really won't to because like you said it was an amazingly well thought out and constructed story and the funimation dub is superb, I wouldn't really want to watch with a different cast. I'd just like to see the gang get back together in a movie dubbed by the funimation cast. Something bad goes wrong and spirit world desperately needs yusukes help along with everyone else. But the story did wrap up really good in the last episode. Either way I'm completely satisfied with the way this series turned out.
                              "Mission, Complete"

Rightstuf Refugee

Comment

• Retard on Titan 33

Re:Creators 7

I'm liking Mamika even more, who would have thought that the youngest member of the enemy team would be the most sensate among all the characters. Magane is also a cool addition; it's been ages since the last time I heard of Mayaa Sakamoto's voice, and it's quite refreshing to hear her as a cool sadist antagonyst. Hope Sota comes clean soon, I'm starting to hate his dumb attitude of hidding information for no good reason just to add forced drama and stall even further.

Eromanga Sensei 7

This is the only episode I have honestly disliked.

Comment

Working...
                                X