Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know it says today but the last anime I watched was yesterday (so far)

It was HunterXHunter (I had it on my DVR)

It was a pretty interesting episode.

Last edited by AnimeHunter; April 21st, 2017, 09:54 PM.

Comment

• Yesterday I saw Lull in the Sea 3.
      New anime now watching: My Hero Academia, Interviews with Monster Girls, Gabriel DropOut, Amagi Brilliant Park. Avatar: Kyubei Yagyu (Gintama).
      "All of you, who have been blinded by labels of male and female, can't defeat me." Kyubei Yagyu, Gintama.

Comment

• Saekano Flat 2
        “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.” ― Ernest Hemingway

Comment

• Flying Witch 7.

Sweetness and Lightning 7.
          New anime now watching: My Hero Academia, Interviews with Monster Girls, Gabriel DropOut, Amagi Brilliant Park. Avatar: Kyubei Yagyu (Gintama).
          "All of you, who have been blinded by labels of male and female, can't defeat me." Kyubei Yagyu, Gintama.

Comment

• Bahamut Virgin Soul 3

This show is all about angels, demons & humans fighting among them for power. All it takes is a few shots of Nina doind cute stuff to forget about all this.

Hinako Note 3

This series will give cavities to anyone. So much cutesy and chibi characters all the time. They even have a revamped Izumi Konata in the show.

T & A the anime ep 2 AKA Sin The seven deadly sins Unc

Good thing the show is all about the boing boing, because it really has nothing else going on.

Sword of Boringtoria 2

Ugh, how is it posible to make an already bad & cliche story about Op characters and dungeons boring? Add an annoying female elf protagonist so obsessed with the alleged main character although we never see what's she's thinking. The sidecast is the one carrying this yawnfest. I'll probably drop it soon or watch it the most casual way

Comment

• LA Space Battleship Yamoto Movie
              My Anime Collection: Watched My Anime Collection: Haven't Watched My Anime Web Site Supermutant2099 on deviantART My Twitch Page

Favs: Sailor Moon, Tenchi, Lupin III, Black Lagoon, Dual, Slayers, More.

Comment

• Lull in the sea 4-5.

Comment

• Hinako Note 3
                  “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.” ― Ernest Hemingway

Comment

• Originally posted by loplop View Post
                    Hinako Note 3

Comment

• Watched last night:

Love Live: Sunshine, episodes 8 & 9
                      Assassination Classroom, episodes 8 & 9
                      A Certain Scientific Railgun, episodes 6 & 7
                      A Certain Magical Index, episodes 6 & 7
                      Snow White With The Red Hair, episodes 6 & 7
                      “If you come back in here, I’m gonna hit you with so many rights, you’re going to beg for a left.”
                      ---Matt Hunter, Invasion U.S.A.
                      Anime watched in 2017: 327 episodes (71 shows: 54 watching, 17 completed, 0 dropped)

Comment

• Lull in the Sea 6-7.

Comment

• Beyblade Burst 27
                          Yo-Kai Watch 70
                          Attack On Titan Season Two 1
                          Hunter X Hunter (New) 48
                          Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn Re: 0096 16
                          Naruto Shippuden 155
                          My Anime Collection: Watched My Anime Collection: Haven't Watched My Anime Web Site Supermutant2099 on deviantART My Twitch Page

Favs: Sailor Moon, Tenchi, Lupin III, Black Lagoon, Dual, Slayers, More.

Comment

• last night:

Eromanga Sensei 3...or how Goddy is a Perv for Enjoying This Series

This is a really good series about writing and how reading can change your life. Then we get pantsu shots of Sagiri and Elf Nekkid.

Fukumenki Noise 2:

You know, I really want to like this series. I like the music and I'm a fan of Saori Hayami.....

However, please don't make me suffer thru 'MOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO' 'ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEE'
                            TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE STARRRRR or LALALALALALA every episode.

Nino is also ****ing annoying...but Team Yuzu already.

Kabukiku 3:

This is basically a lighter version of Showa Rakugo only with more comedy. Basically the band starts to come together...and Niwa/Hana is all, "I"M NOT GAY' as he tells the story of the girl who broke his heart. Also, only in anime would a cute girl with glasses be considered 'ugly'.

The ED is catchy as hell. Great visuals too
                            Master Nutmeg guide us. Master Nutmeg protect us. Master Nutmeg teach us.
                            In your light we thrive. In your wisdom we are humbled. We live only to serve you. Our lives are yours.

Comment

• Originally posted by kimurah View Post
                              Yesterday

Barakamon 1 - 3

Yay, wanted to see another series like Usagi Drop & Amaama to Inazuma, and this fills the spot.

Naru is love
                              Master Nutmeg guide us. Master Nutmeg protect us. Master Nutmeg teach us.
                              In your light we thrive. In your wisdom we are humbled. We live only to serve you. Our lives are yours.

Comment

• Originally posted by goddessofanime View Post
                                last night:

Eromanga Sensei 3...or how Goddy is a Perv for Enjoying This Series
                                You and me Goddy.

I dropped Kabuki-bu, the second episode felt quite stupid how the Karate guy opened up so easily to a pair of strangers and just switched into girly mode just like that.

I might re-pick it once it's over, so I'll probably bug you for your honest opinion when the time comes.

Watched

Atom Begginigs ep 2

Long Rant with spoilers ahead.

I don't think a show has made me feel this stupid so far. Hope it gets better next week.

Alice to Zouroku 4

This is my excuse to wake up late on sundays. God I love this show even though it's getting quite dark.

Tsugumomo 4

This show is pretty bad as an action anime. But I love it as a comedy and specially because of Satania's VA.

Comment

Working...
                                X