What Anime Have You Watched Today?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High School DxD Born 10-12
    My Anime Collection: Watched My Anime Collection: Haven't Watched My Anime Web Site Supermutant2099 on deviantART My Twitch Page

Favs: Sailor Moon, Tenchi, Lupin III, Black Lagoon, Dual, Slayers, More.

Comment

• Serial Experiments Lain ep1-3

Well, now that Paranoia Agent is under the belt, maybe it's time to watch something more straightforward. Wait...
      Follow my art pages! Facebook / Twitter / Deviantart / Pixiv / Instagram

Comment

• Amagi Brilliant Park 1 - 6
        Fun little series. It's been a while since the last time I saw the Bonta-kun character from Fumoffu.

Demi chan 11
        Meh, I just want to finish this one too and move on to spring seasonal anime.
        Last edited by kimurah; March 18th, 2017, 08:46 PM.

Comment

• Descending Stories: Showa Rakugo 2: 11

This is the best anime of 2017 so far. Still crying.

Comment

• Ushio and Tora 24.
            New anime now watching: Ushio and Tora, Flying Witch, Sweetness and Lightning. Avatar: Rikka Takanaishi (Love, Chunibyou and other delusions).
            "Reality be rent! Synapses break! Banishment, this world!" Rikka Takanaishi, Love, Chunibyou and other delusions.

Comment

• Watched Ergo Proxy eps 13-17 with my oldest daughter last night. She heads back to College today, so we'll probably have to wait to finish the series when she comes home at the end of the year, in early May.

Comment

• Yesterday I saw:

Ushio and Tora 24.

Gintama 283.
                New anime now watching: Ushio and Tora, Flying Witch, Sweetness and Lightning. Avatar: Rikka Takanaishi (Love, Chunibyou and other delusions).
                "Reality be rent! Synapses break! Banishment, this world!" Rikka Takanaishi, Love, Chunibyou and other delusions.

Comment

• Chihayafuru 18 - 20

Nyanko Days 11

Yay, finally the cats are back and Elsa is there too for some fun time

Comment

• Tales of Zestiria Ep. 21

Hand Shakers Ep7-8
                    "Mission, Complete"

Rightstuf Refugee

Comment

• Hakuoki eps 10-19. My mom is really liking this series, too, even with the furies and blood and all that fun stuff...

Comment

• Originally posted by t-Roy View Post
                        Hakuoki eps 10-19. My mom is really liking this series, too, even with the furies and blood and all that fun stuff...
                        I can't watch season two of that without crying for reals.

The OVAs are really good though.

Comment

• Originally posted by goddessofanime View Post

I can't watch season two of that without crying for reals.

The OVAs are really good though.
                          Cool, I did actually get the OVAs as well, even though they're only on DVD...

Comment

• Fuuka 11

Seiren 11

Nyanko Days 11

Kuzu no Honkai 10

loplop's Anime List : loplop's Figure Collection : loplop's Pixiv Profile : loplop on Twitter

“There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.” -- Ernest Hemingway

Comment

• Yesterday

LWA 11

We got a plot boyz

Got up to date on Minami Kamakura Koukou Joshi Jitensha-bu 8 - 11
                              I still want to think Long Riders is the better product between the two of them, but the race in episodes 7-8 was pretty well orchestrated. The addition to Sandy was pretty nice too. Love that little bit in episode 10 when they are praying and she's trying to clap at the same rhythm as her peers.
                              Last edited by kimurah; March 20th, 2017, 10:36 PM.

Comment

• Watched last night:

Brave Witches, episodes 4 & 5
                                All Out!!, episodes 4 & 5
                                RE:Zero, episodes 6 & 7
                                "Well the crowd cleared away and I began to pray as the water fell on the floor.
                                And I'm telling you son, well, it ain't no fun, staring straight down a forty-four.”
                                ---from Gimme Three Steps by Lynyrd Skynyrd
                                Avatar: the star of Maria the Virgin Witch
                                Anime watched in 2017: 113 episodes (56 shows: 50 watching, 6 completed, 0 dropped)

Comment

Working...
                                X