What Anime Have You Watched Today?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn - Part 3
    My Anime Collection: Watched My Anime Collection: Haven't Watched My Anime Web Site Supermutant2099 on deviantART My Twitch Page

Favs: Sailor Moon, Tenchi, Lupin III, Black Lagoon, Dual, Slayers, More.

Comment

• Last night was "Second Season Time":

Chaika The Coffin Princess: Avenging Battle, episodes 1 & 2
      Chihiyafuru 2, episodes 1 & 2
      GATE 2, episodes 1 & 2
      Non Non Biyori Repeat, episodes 1 & 2
      Saki: The Nationals, episodes 1 & 2
      “My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician. And, to tell the truth, there’s hardly a difference.”
      ---Harry S. Truman
      Anime watched in 2017: 27 episodes (16 shows: 16 watching, 0 completed, 0 dropped)

Comment

• Ergo Proxy 5-8, with my oldest daughter. She's officially "leaving the nest" this Saturday; she's off to Lycoming College for the second half of her sophomore year, transferring from the local community college she's been commuting to. So, she won't be around to continue watching any more of this with her old man until spring break, most likely. I told her not to watch any more of the series while at school, without me, don't know if she'll listen to me or not, lol...

My mother and I finished the Rurouni Kenshin live action trilogy on Sunday, she totally loved all three movies. I then showed her the nine currently-released episodes of RWBY Volume 4 on the Rooster Teeth site, as she has really been into this series through the first three Volumes.

Comment

• Aquarion Logos Ep 16-17

SAOII Ep 2-3
          Last edited by Gundam Meister; January 10th, 2017, 11:23 PM.
          "Mission, Complete"

Rightstuf Refugee

Comment

• Girls und Panzer 7 - 9

loplop's Anime List : loplop's Figure Collection : loplop's Pixiv Profile : loplop on Twitter

“There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.” -- Ernest Hemingway

Comment

• Fate/zero 6-7.
              Last edited by autsiticanime; January 11th, 2017, 09:22 AM.
              New anime now watching: Love, Chunibyo and Other Delusions, Fate/Zero. Avatar: Rikka Takanaishi (Love, Chunibyou and other delusions).
              "Reality be rent! Synapses break! Banishment, this world!" Rikka Takanaishi, Love, Chunibyou and other delusions.

Comment

• Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn - Part 4
                Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn Re: 0096 1
                Aura: Koga Maryuin's Last War. Not what expecting damn this was good. I know the characters pain very well myself.
                Last edited by Supermutant; January 11th, 2017, 01:08 AM.
                My Anime Collection: Watched My Anime Collection: Haven't Watched My Anime Web Site Supermutant2099 on deviantART My Twitch Page

Comment

• Love Lab 8
                  Never Underestimate This Madwoman's Eternal Goober-ness
                  AN's Alpha Female

Taleen and Nutmeg: We are the Talmeg, nothing can stop us =D

Comment

• Konosuba 2nd season Episode 1
                    It was OK, but I expected a lot more. I'm not sure if I'm picky or not, but the design on the characters seemed a tad poor in plenty of scenes (or it was probably on purpouse for comedy) specially in the Opening credits.

One Room ep 1
                    Wow, it's only 4 minutes long per episode, but within the 2 minute mark I really wanted to stop watching it. I get it that it tries to resemble to Getsoyubi no Tawawa, but at least Getsoyubi the male characters had a face of their own, on this one we the viewers are supposed to be the guy who stares pervertedly at the girls wich look quite underaged. Yeah, not even bothering watching episode 2.

Hyouka ep 1
                    It was labeled as slice of life/detective series. It was a tad boring (and this comes from the guy who was excited to watch every single episode of Flying Witch, wich a lot of peeps find it mind numbing) I'll give it a try for a couple more episodes.

watched yesterday Ping Pong Girls eps 1-4
                    This show is just another CGDCS, big breasted girls and high pitched voices. But the show gets pretty intese during the actual Ping Pong Matches, I like it that the music gets pretty addictive in those scenes, and the dialogues get the kind of Initial D brag style, I dig that.

Akiba's Trip ep 2
                    Nice episode. Wished Arisa had better lines and didn't have to make that forced euro accent, but yeah I know she's there just for TnA.

Last edited by kimurah; January 11th, 2017, 07:57 PM.

Comment

• Queueing up Girls und Panzer for a rewatch ( love that Anime )

Comment

• Episode 73 of Dragonball Super, very funny
                        "Scientology is evil; its techniques are evil; its practice is a serious threat to the community, medically, morally, and socially; and its adherents are sadly deluded and often mentally ill... (Scientology is) the world's largest organization of unqualified persons engaged in the practice of dangerous techniques which masquerade as mental therapy."

Comment

• Girls und Panzer 10 -12

loplop's Anime List : loplop's Figure Collection : loplop's Pixiv Profile : loplop on Twitter

“There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.” -- Ernest Hemingway

Comment

• I watched the first 4 episodes of Ninja Slayer From Animation... My initial reaction was what the hell was that??? I felt trolled by the end of the first episode. I oddly want to watch more however...

Comment

• Fate/zero 8-9.
                              New anime now watching: Love, Chunibyo and Other Delusions, Fate/Zero. Avatar: Rikka Takanaishi (Love, Chunibyou and other delusions).
                              "Reality be rent! Synapses break! Banishment, this world!" Rikka Takanaishi, Love, Chunibyou and other delusions.

Comment

• Big Windup! - Season Two 1-5

Comment

Working...
                                X