No announcement yet.

What Anime is your avatar from?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Akiko Avy from the new Akiko doujinshi coming at C91 this weekend.

loplop's Anime List : loplop's Figure Collection : loplop's Pixiv Profile : loplop on Twitter

“There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.” -- Ernest Hemingway

Comment

• Now up: Kyoko Mogami from Skip-Beat!
      “My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician. And, to tell the truth, there’s hardly a difference.”
      ---Harry S. Truman
      Anime watched in 2017: 23 episodes (12 shows: 12 watching, 0 completed, 0 dropped)

Comment

• This is Stellina from Tokidoki Unicorno. Superplough gave me a tokidoki calendar for 2017...
        Never Underestimate This Madwoman's Eternal Goober-ness
        AN's Alpha Female

Taleen and Nutmeg: We are the Talmeg, nothing can stop us =D

Comment

• Starting 2017 with Sakamoto from Haven't you heard, I'm Sakamoto.
          New anime now watching: Love, Chunibyo and Other Delusions, Fate/Zero. Avatar: Rikka Takanaishi (Love, Chunibyou and other delusions).
          "Reality be rent! Synapses break! Banishment, this world!" Rikka Takanaishi, Love, Chunibyou and other delusions.

Comment

• Back to my favorite ship girl from KanColle, Atago . . . .

loplop's Anime List : loplop's Figure Collection : loplop's Pixiv Profile : loplop on Twitter

“There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.” -- Ernest Hemingway

Comment

• After the forum merge wiped out my Yotsuya from Maison Ikkoku, I've finally upgraded to Sailormoon's Usagi, laying down the truth.
              Now if you'll excuse me, I need to evict some juvenile delinquents from my yard.

MyAnimeList
              KT Kore: [TA12] called Suiko Eiji a jackass [...]
              Suiko Eiji: In TA12's defense, I am a jackass.
              KT Kore: You're an awesome jackass though.

Comment

• Riko Kurahashi from Love lab.
                It's neither the Volts that kill you nor the Amps it's your stupidity -My Brother

Comment

• Had to change my avy after some new artwork showed up today on Pixiv. Minase Akiko from Kanon and Takao from Kancolle in bunnysuits . . . . the original can be found here, https://www.animenation.com/forum/an...66#post2501966

Comment

• The one and only Space Pirate Captain Harlock.
                    "Scientology is evil; its techniques are evil; its practice is a serious threat to the community, medically, morally, and socially; and its adherents are sadly deluded and often mentally ill... (Scientology is) the world's largest organization of unqualified persons engaged in the practice of dangerous techniques which masquerade as mental therapy."

Comment

• It's Izuminokami Kanesada from Touken Ranbu Hanamaru...but I'll probably change it soon.

Comment

• Now up: Layla Hamilton from Kaleido Star
                        “My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician. And, to tell the truth, there’s hardly a difference.”
                        ---Harry S. Truman
                        Anime watched in 2017: 23 episodes (12 shows: 12 watching, 0 completed, 0 dropped)

Comment

• Dalian aka Bookshelf girl.
                          It's neither the Volts that kill you nor the Amps it's your stupidity -My Brother

Comment

• Now up: Leina Vance from Queen's Blade
                            ---Harry S. Truman

Comment

• Taiga from Toradora
                              Never Underestimate This Madwoman's Eternal Goober-ness
                              AN's Alpha Female

Comment

• Hikari from Interviews with Monster Girls.

Comment

Working...
                                X