No announcement yet.

What Anime is your avatar from?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Akiko Avy from the new Akiko doujinshi coming at C91 this weekend.
    “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.” ― Ernest Hemingway

Comment

• Now up: Kyoko Mogami from Skip-Beat!
      “If you come back in here, I’m gonna hit you with so many rights, you’re going to beg for a left.”
      ---Matt Hunter, Invasion U.S.A.
      Anime watched in 2017: 327 episodes (71 shows: 54 watching, 17 completed, 0 dropped)

Comment

• This is Stellina from Tokidoki Unicorno. Superplough gave me a tokidoki calendar for 2017...
        Never Underestimate This Madwoman's Eternal Goober-ness
        Taleen and Nutmeg: We are the Talmeg, nothing can stop us =D
        AN's Alpha Female

Avatar: Shiny Chariot, Little Witch Academia

Comment

• Starting 2017 with Sakamoto from Haven't you heard, I'm Sakamoto.
          New anime now watching: My Hero Academia, Interviews with Monster Girls, Gabriel DropOut, Amagi Brilliant Park. Avatar: Kyubei Yagyu (Gintama).
          "All of you, who have been blinded by labels of male and female, can't defeat me." Kyubei Yagyu, Gintama.

Comment

• Back to my favorite ship girl from KanColle, Atago . . . .
            “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.” ― Ernest Hemingway

Comment

• After the forum merge wiped out my Yotsuya from Maison Ikkoku, I've finally upgraded to Sailormoon's Usagi, laying down the truth.
              Now if you'll excuse me, I need to evict some juvenile delinquents from my yard.

MyAnimeList
              KT Kore: [TA12] called Suiko Eiji a jackass [...]
              Suiko Eiji: In TA12's defense, I am a jackass.
              KT Kore: You're an awesome jackass though.

Comment

• Riko Kurahashi from Love lab.
                cras numquam scire

Comment

• Had to change my avy after some new artwork showed up today on Pixiv. Minase Akiko from Kanon and Takao from Kancolle in bunnysuits . . . . the original can be found here, https://www.animenation.com/forum/an...66#post2501966

Comment

• The one and only Space Pirate Captain Harlock.
                    "I donít believe any of these things and I donít want to be agreed with about them Ö All Iím asking is that we take a look at this information, and Ö letís see if we canít disagree with this universe, just a little bit." - LRH

Comment

• It's Izuminokami Kanesada from Touken Ranbu Hanamaru...but I'll probably change it soon.
                      Master Nutmeg guide us. Master Nutmeg protect us. Master Nutmeg teach us.
                      In your light we thrive. In your wisdom we are humbled. We live only to serve you. Our lives are yours.

Comment

• Now up: Layla Hamilton from Kaleido Star
                        “If you come back in here, I’m gonna hit you with so many rights, you’re going to beg for a left.”
                        Anime watched in 2017: 327 episodes (71 shows: 54 watching, 17 completed, 0 dropped)

Comment

• Dalian aka Bookshelf girl.
                          cras numquam scire

Comment

• Now up: Leina Vance from Queen's Blade

Comment

• Taiga from Toradora
                              Never Underestimate This Madwoman's Eternal Goober-ness
                              AN's Alpha Female

Avatar: Shiny Chariot, Little Witch Academia

Comment

• Hikari from Interviews with Monster Girls.
                                Master Nutmeg guide us. Master Nutmeg protect us. Master Nutmeg teach us.
                                In your light we thrive. In your wisdom we are humbled. We live only to serve you. Our lives are yours.

Comment

Working...
                                X