What Anime is your avatar from?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Anime is your avatar from?

What Anime (or whatever applies) is your avatar from?

I started this thread because I usually found cool avatars (specially ani gifs) among the forum users but 90% of the time I have no idea what show do they come from.

Oh, mine?

It's from an H-Manga called Daijoubu (by Shiwasu no Okina). Is the main male character and is called Fa- (or Far depending who you ask). He grants special mahou-shojo-like powers to a couple of girls and... ... ... and I will stop here since, well, its an H-Manga.

I know it might not be proper for a guy with an H-Manga avatar to start a thread on avatars, but I really want to know about yours!
    "..."

Well...my avatar might be well known (or not O_o) depending on who you ask. As my sig says, it's Riku from Kingdom Hearts II (a rather popular video game, frome what I've seen). It's not from an anime...but, seeing as how I'm addicted to the video game once again, I felt like having Riku as my avatar.

But I change my avatar almost every week now...so I'll have to post here again once I do!

Comment

I find myself calling lots of guys girls because they have a girl in their avatar.

I'm a guy and my avatar is Vash the Stampede from Trigun.

Comment

Desslock of Gamilon, from Star Blazers, the heavily edited version of Space Battleship Yamato.
        ...there is no good reason for smart people to subject themselves to barrages of epithets, delivered by people who have not yet been taught to think critically.

~ Charles C. W. Cooke

Comment

Not from anime, but close enough: Lord Zedd, from the second season of Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers (adapted from the tokusatsu show Dekaranger). I've had this one for a while, though, and I'm going to be changing it soon (oh, and if you're wondering why it says Lord Vega on it, that's the name I go by on a lot of other forums).
          Blog|DVDs|Games|Anime|Movies|Comics
          Current Avatar: Ruby, Vocaloid

"The agriculture ministry is not in charge of Gundam," ministry official Tsutomu Shimomura said.

Comment

Mine is actually Albel Nox from the star ocean game >.>

Comment

mine is kanako from the love hina manga
              currently reading: (too lazy to type them all out)
              currently watching: (i dont think i'll bother to type anything here since i doubt anyone really cares, plus i dont want to have to change my sig with every new series)

Comment

Mine is an insanely grainy crappily cropped pic of Kotobuki Ran from Super GALS!.
                Favorite manga: Furuba, Hana-Kimi, Gravitation, Love*Com

Comment

Mine are Haruhi and Tamaki from Ouran High School Host Club. I am thinking about changing it again soon.
                  Meow Meow
                  The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated.
                  ~Mahatma Ghandi

Comment

Ranma 1/2. Female Ranma, and Happosai, the perverted ojisan. Since I'm well on the way to being a perverted ojisan myself, it seems quite appropriate. I'll probably find a new Kuno image when I get tired of this one, because Kuno is my favourite avatar character.

Comment

Mine is actually a manga pic of Sailor Cosmos from Sailor Moon. She does appear in Sailor Moon, in the fifth season, but briefly and you can't really see her face since she's surrounded by light. xD

Can't run away from love
                      If you cannot feel
                      Everything falls apart
                      In a tragedy
                      I am so far away from gone
                      I just wanna be here
                      Everyone forms apart
                      In my symphony

Can you feel this in your heart
                      Can you take it to your soul
                      I don't want you to pretend
                      I don't wanna be alone

~ from the song
                      Feel It Your Heart
                      ---------------------------

32 victims of death:
                      R.I.P. - Virginia Tech...

Comment

Faye------From Cowboy Bebop
                        Shadowcast

Comment

Onizuka from GTO, of course. I might change it soon... but I kninda like it.
                          Those are giants, and if you are afraid, away with you out of here and betake yourself to prayer, while I
                          engage them in fierce and unequal combat.
                          -Don Quixote

Comment

Overman King Gainer

A very fun underrated Tomino anime, although unlike most of his anime this is one of his more light shows.

Comment

Axis funtime bath toy from a crappy Gundam H Doujin.
                              http://myanimelist.net/profile/Till0
                              A man full of grits is a man of peace.
                              http://comicbookdb.com/collection.php?ID=29545

Comment

Working...
                              X