anime characters with Bleached blonde/ whitish-yellow hair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anime characters with Bleached blonde/ whitish-yellow hair

I mean light-yellow hair Kind of like Super Saiyan Goku or Gohan of Dragon Ball Z when they're without their aura (Or as Full power super saiyan)

but, anyhow,

Do you know any other anime characters with this hair color or similar hair color?

Doesn't necessarily have to be a DBZ character though, can be from any anime.

heres some good pics

P.S. only the aura turns it gold when powering up, but without it, they are bleach blonde/yellowish white
    Last edited by ssjgoku; May 2nd, 2015, 09:20 PM.

I'm impressed it took us this long to get a "ssjgoku"

Anyway, there are literally hundreds of blonde characters in anime, so here is the best:

Comment

well, i have come across some dark blondes like the one in your post, and golden hair like naruto's or sailor moon,

but to be honest, i have mostly only seen mainstream anime, so I never got to see the
      Light-yellow / Faded-blonde outside of DBZ before, except maybe once or twice, so i was just wondering. it had me thinking bleach-blonde was rare or something,

but i'm guessing there are others out there?
      Last edited by ssjgoku; May 3rd, 2015, 12:37 PM.

Comment

I just love Tomoe from Kamisama Kiss. Just look how cute she is:

This character has a really amazing hairstyle, I even thought about bleaching my hair. But all those chemicals can be very dangerous for hair structure so I searched for some advice on how to do it in a natural way:
        https://mystraightener.com/question/...-hair-at-home/

Comment

Originally posted by PrettyMU View Post
          Tomoe is a male.....Just an FYI.................
          "What? Run away to somewhere both the vampires and the Demon Army won’t ever find us? Man, that brings back memories. Back then we were both desperate to run away from our world of vampires and slavery. So we escaped… Hoping and praying to find some paradise where we could live in peace… But all we found was this. We can’t run, Mika. There’s nowhere to run to. No matter where we go, all we’ll find is more humans and vampires.” – Yuichiro Hyakuya

"I will do whatever it takes to protect you. And to keep you out of the hands of the Japanese Imperial Demon Army. They’ve used people like us for years, Yuu. Used us in their experiments. I’m sure that Guren person didn’t save you and take you in out of the goodness of his heart. We’re part of the Seraph of the End Project.” – Mikaela Hyakuya

Avatar - Mika and Yuu from Seraph of the End

Comment

Originally posted by PrettyMU View Post

This character has a really amazing hairstyle, I even thought about bleaching my hair. But all those chemicals can be very dangerous for hair structure so I searched for some advice on how to do it in a natural way:
            https://mystraightener.com/question/...-hair-at-home/

Tomoe's a dude.
            I love lamp.

Comment

If you mean Kamisama Kiss, there's two seasons of it.
              I love lamp.

Comment

Originally posted by goddessofanime View Post
                If you mean Kamisama Kiss, there's two seasons of it.
                I have a feeling that last post is a spam bot since it copied my post from another thread and added a link (which is more then likely a site with viruses).
                "What? Run away to somewhere both the vampires and the Demon Army won’t ever find us? Man, that brings back memories. Back then we were both desperate to run away from our world of vampires and slavery. So we escaped… Hoping and praying to find some paradise where we could live in peace… But all we found was this. We can’t run, Mika. There’s nowhere to run to. No matter where we go, all we’ll find is more humans and vampires.” – Yuichiro Hyakuya

"I will do whatever it takes to protect you. And to keep you out of the hands of the Japanese Imperial Demon Army. They’ve used people like us for years, Yuu. Used us in their experiments. I’m sure that Guren person didn’t save you and take you in out of the goodness of his heart. We’re part of the Seraph of the End Project.” – Mikaela Hyakuya

Avatar - Mika and Yuu from Seraph of the End

Comment

Originally posted by Sora N View Post
                  I have a feeling that last post is a spam bot since it copied my post from another thread
                  Yeah, I was watching it to see how it was coded before Nutmeg killed it. I'm pretty sure we haven't seen the last one of those, though.

He was the sort of person who stood on mountaintops during thunderstorms in wet copper armour shouting "All the Gods are bastards."

Comment

Originally posted by Leader Desslock View Post
                    Yeah, I was watching it to see how it was coded before Nutmeg killed it. I'm pretty sure we haven't seen the last one of those, though.
                    Aw... I'm sorry I killed it.
                    Never Underestimate This Madwoman's Eternal Goober-ness
                    Taleen and Nutmeg: We are the Talmeg. 2017 Best AN couple
                    AN's Alpha Female

Join the AN discord: https://discord.gg/eY55AVc

Comment

Originally posted by Nutmeg View Post

Aw... I'm sorry I killed it.
                      No worries. It's the third one I was watching, and I killed at least one of the previous.

These forum spambots are commercially available with all the options. I just like to keep pace with how they're programmed. It makes me wonder how much money I could make by coding one myself, to be honest. I could be a LOT more clever than some of these bozos. And to be fair, there are probably a lot of them out there that ARE more clever, we just don't notice them because... then they wouldn't be clever.
                      He was the sort of person who stood on mountaintops during thunderstorms in wet copper armour shouting "All the Gods are bastards."

Comment

No worries. It's the third one I was watching, and I killed at least one of the previous.

These forum spambots are commercially available with all the options. I just like to keep pace with how they're programmed. It makes me wonder how much money I could make by coding one myself, to be honest. I could be a LOT more clever than some of these bozos. And to be fair, there are probably a lot of them out there that ARE more clever, we just don't notice them because... then they wouldn't be clever.
                        Maybe you could code one that catches these so we don't have to.... ?
                        Never Underestimate This Madwoman's Eternal Goober-ness
                        Taleen and Nutmeg: We are the Talmeg. 2017 Best AN couple
                        AN's Alpha Female

Join the AN discord: https://discord.gg/eY55AVc

Comment

If we were on our own server and not using vBulletin Cloud, I could do some pretty fun stuff with database scripts. With Cloud, that makes it a lot harder. Still, it might be possible to write a bot that watches all forum posts by new users, flags suspicious activity and takes action in the event of a "DONGS!DONGS!DONGS!" outbreak...

Lemme think on it.

Comment

If we were on our own server and not using vBulletin Cloud, I could do some pretty fun stuff with database scripts. With Cloud, that makes it a lot harder. Still, it might be possible to write a bot that watches all forum posts by new users, flags suspicious activity and takes action in the event of a "DONGS!DONGS!DONGS!" outbreak Bluestacks Kodi Lucky Patcher ...

Lemme think on it.
                            I think we use the cloud vbulletin is better because even if we use our server will have disadvantages
                            Last edited by klimbo; February 21st, 2019, 01:48 AM.

Comment

I adore Mikaela Hyakuya from Seraph of The End. He has sach a beautiful hair. I also have bleached blonde hair for some time now. I color my hair at home and it saves me a lot of money. It was a bit difficult at first but then I found an amazing article with tips on how to color your hair at home.

Comment

Working...
                              X