Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was the last anime series you completed watching??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haven't You Heard? I'm Sakamoto- All in all the series was good. It is one that if you are looking for a major plot...this is not it. It is just a slice of life series about a Cool guy named Sakamoto and his days at school for a year.
    "I swore an oath to stand with Noct and keep him safe...whatever it takes, I will protect him!" - Ignis Sukientia FFXV

"Off my chair, Jester. The King sits there." - Noctis Lucis Caelum FFXV

"Walk tall...my friends" - Noctis Lucis Caelum FFXV

Comment

That time I reincarnated as Slime

Episodes 24 & 25 will be special episodes not following the main story (episode 25 will be a recap from Veldora's POV) so I guess I can chalk up this one as complete

Meh, the first arc was okay, after Shizu's arc it was just even more nonsensical than the average walking jesus isekai. Although I do have to admit that Shizu's students story was okish (too bad the fairy demonlord was as annoying as Millim)

Overall, it was a bad time sink, an isekai on easy mode as Gigguk would say.

Comment

Moyashimon.

Just found it a bit dull for my liking, but I can see others enjoying the absurd humour and educational elements.
        New anime now watching: Golden Kamuy.
        Avatar: Kusuo Saiki(The Disasterous Life Of Saiki K.).
        "I am the world's unhappiest man who has had everything snatched away since the moment of my birth." Kusuo Saiki, The Disasterous Life Of Saiki K.

Comment

Hugtto! Precure ♡ Futari wa Precure: All Stars Memories - Movie

Wasn't expecting this one to be fansubbed today, and boy was it quite a pleasant surprise.

Copy pasta from my reddit

Comment

Samurai Champloo Well havent watch this in a long time and it still really good but this really have some of the most random episodes for bing in the Edo Period
            It was a Summer that seemed as short as a moment in time but as long as all eternity

Comment

Otona no Bouguya-san

I kinda kep postponing to watch the last episode for a while, but finally watched it.
              Meh, the series lost a ton of steam midpoint when they had to recycle animation and jokes.

Comment

Air

A nice drama that made me tear up near the end.

Comment

Mini Toji no Miko

A lot lighter and funnier than the original series. I want a season 2 of this, along with more Hiyo-yon bullying

Comment

A Place Further Than The Universe

For my money, it was THE best slice of life show I've watched in the last decade.
                    “I can see her lyin' back in her satin dress,
                    In a room where you do what you don't confess.”
                    ---from Sundown by Gordon Lightfoot
                    Avatar: Anthy Himemiya, Revolutionary Girl Utena
                    Anime watched in 2019: 147 episodes (59 shows: 45 watching, 12 completed, 2 dropped)

Comment

Egao no Daika 12eps Well it not to bad but there was a lot that was crammed into only 12 episodes but you get to see why both sides are fighting but Yuuki side was losing a lot more then Stella side but it was just such a cop out ending
                      It was a Summer that seemed as short as a moment in time but as long as all eternity

Comment

Working...
                      X