What was the last anime series you completed watching??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • superplough
    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Ohiotaku View Post
    Plus, I liked how the feelings between Tamotsu & Matome got more attention towards the end (cute couple)
    Lol that definitely helped sell it to me :D

Comment

• Nutmeg
      Hoodie weather
      • Jun 2007

Shattered Angels (Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora) It was good.
      Never Underestimate This Madwoman's Eternal Goober-ness
      Taleen and Nutmeg: We are the Talmeg. 2022 Best AN couple

Check out Secret Garden here!

Comment

• AnimeHunter
        • Aug 2006

Over the course of this month I have watched Danganronpa: the Animation. I thought it was really good. It was a good mystery anime I liked how some of it was funny but dark.
        I also saw Danganronpa 3. That was very dark and gut wrenching. From the 1st season this time you know what is going to happen and you meet likable characters. This time unlike the 1st season you meet characters and learn more about them and who they are. Later in the season it tones it down and becomes like the pace of the 1st season. I recommend this to anyone who like mystery or dark undertones.

After watching this now I feel like I would love to play the games

Comment

• firedragon54738
          Nekokota Festival
          • Sep 2007

Amagi Brilliant Park Every time Moffle speak saying Moffle it sounds like he swearing and still wondering where Isuzu keeps that gun
          It was a Summer that seemed as short as a moment in time but as long as all eternity

Comment

• EricDent
            Kaijuologist
            • Apr 2015

Ripped through the rest of Tiger & Bunny.
            It was a good show!
            Toho's Godzilla Will Live Forever!

Comment

• Basilisk
              Banned
              • Oct 2017

I've been wanting to do it for a while now, and finally got around to it.
              This weekend I watched (just finished up) Hellsing Ultimate I-X.

A Beautifully Brutal Epic!

Comment

• AnnaLovesAnime
                Kooky Goth Trainwreck
                • May 2017

Hellsing Ultimate was awesome! I enjoyed the actual 2001 TV series too, but I was told a few years ago that Hellsing Ultimate is closer to the Manga.
                Visit my NEW website Author A.M. Hodges Cartoon Sunday: Horror Anime Reviews Are There Really Social Media Sites For Anime Fans?

Comment

• Levo
                  • May 2002

Originally posted by AnnaLovesAnime View Post
                  Hellsing Ultimate was awesome! I enjoyed the actual 2001 TV series too, but I was told a few years ago that Hellsing Ultimate is closer to the Manga.
                  Yes the entire second half of the TV series was filler since the manga was still ongoing. It was very lame compared to the epic war we got in the manga/OVA.

Comment

• AnnaLovesAnime
                    Kooky Goth Trainwreck
                    • May 2017

Originally posted by Levo View Post
                    Yes the entire second half of the TV series was filler since the manga was still ongoing. It was very lame compared to the epic war we got in the manga/OVA.
                    Actually, I like both the TV series and the OVA's. I simply view them as 2 different shows.
                    Visit my NEW website Author A.M. Hodges Cartoon Sunday: Horror Anime Reviews Are There Really Social Media Sites For Anime Fans?

Comment

• SwatKat90
                      Thank you for everything, Toriyama
                      • Jul 2015

Soul Eater- Based on the manga by Atsushi Okubo. It's an excellent series all across the board.

Comment

• EricDent
                        Kaijuologist
                        • Apr 2015

Finished Witch Hunter Robin, still as good as the first time.
                        Toho's Godzilla Will Live Forever!

Comment

• AnnaLovesAnime
                          Kooky Goth Trainwreck
                          • May 2017

Originally posted by EricDent View Post
                          Finished Witch Hunter Robin, still as good as the first time.
                          Not too long ago, I was just saying that Witch Hunter Robin needs to be put back on TV. Whether Adult Swim re-airs it during their Toonami block or some other network, I am all for the younger adults being introduced to it at a reasonable time.

Comment

• Basilisk
                            Banned
                            • Oct 2017

Originally posted by AnnaLovesAnime View Post

Not too long ago, I was just saying that Witch Hunter Robin needs to be put back on TV. Whether Adult Swim re-airs it during their Toonami block or some other network, I am all for the younger adults being introduced to it at a reasonable time.
                            Re-watched it myself not all that long ago, and it sill holds up!

Yes that would be a good one to put back on Toonami for a season run.

Comment

• firedragon54738
                              Nekokota Festival
                              • Sep 2007

Saiyuuki Goku dose nothing but eat Sanzou keep firing his gun in anger Gojou keeps picking a fire with Goku and last Hakkai is the reliable one
                              It was a Summer that seemed as short as a moment in time but as long as all eternity

Comment

• AnnaLovesAnime
                                Kooky Goth Trainwreck
                                • May 2017

Originally posted by Basilisk View Post
                                Re-watched it myself not all that long ago, and it sill holds up!

Yes that would be a good one to put back on Toonami for a season run.
                                Since Toonami is partly a nostalgia block anyway, Witch Hunter Robin could've been Tokyo Ghoul's replacement. Then again, that would've been too logical on their part. LOL!

Comment

Working...
                                X